One last post... insight into Belichick's defensive mind.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

One last post... insight into Belichick's defensive mind.

After announcing my departure, I came across a very interesting document... Bill Belichick's defensive playbook/philosophy from 1997, his first year with the Jets. Funnily enough, I found it at one of the new forums I've migrated to. So, I think it's fair to declare the move has been a success thus far! Anyhow, I digress. 

Here's the link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2941740/1997-NY-Jets-Belichick

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Re: One last post... insight into Belichick's defensive mind.

In response to dreighver's comment:

After announcing my departure, I came across a very interesting document... Bill Belichick's defensive playbook/philosophy from 1997, his first year with the Jets. Funnily enough, I found it at one of the new forums I've migrated to. So, I think it's fair to declare the move has been a success thus far! Anyhow, I digress. 

Here's the link:

WOW! What a find. Thank you!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Here's the link:

o don't leave don't let anyone else stop you from doing what you want to do.  so many on here like to read what you have to say.  the season s just beginning we need all the level headed Pat s fans we can get, give a little time then come on back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and you ve only been on here for 8 months  i ve been on here 6 years,  trust me they come and go!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

and you ve only been on here for 8 months  i ve been on here 6 years,  trust me they come and go!

What is that avatar?  Legitimately curious.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

What is that avatar?  Legitimately curious.

that s my girl in leather on a bike advatar for our fantasy league--it's not me  but could be!

Sections
Shortcuts