One mans favorite play of the Pats game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: One mans favorite play of the Pats game...

One play I loved was at the end of the game, Patriots in Goal Line Defense, Big Vince blows through the A gap and chases CJ down from behind and tackles him for a loss on the play.

Big Vince showing off his power AND world class speed on the same play, lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Oh here's another favorite "play" of the game.  It was actually the Pats last big drive in the 4th quarter.  Hasselbeck had the Ravens moving and got them a FG to make it a tad closer.  I mentioned to my friend..."We need a long, sustained drive to kill the clock and end in a FG...get back what we just gave them minus 9 or 10 combined minutes." (Titans drive to 3 points, Pats drive to 3 points)

That was exactly what the team did...they just matriculated down the field in a nice calm and consistent manner.  I think only Ridley ran out of bounds once.  Other guys got down in bounds, keeping the clock moving.  They ate almost six minutes off the clock in the 4th quarter.  THAT right there is smart, clean, situational football.  It really was a joy to watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Oh here's another favorite "play" of the game.  It was actually the Pats last big drive in the 4th quarter.  Hasselbeck had the Ravens moving and got them a FG to make it a tad closer.  I mentioned to my friend..."We need a long, sustained drive to kill the clock and end in a FG...get back what we just gave them minus 9 or 10 combined minutes." (Titans drive to 3 points, Pats drive to 3 points)

That was exactly what the team did...they just matriculated down the field in a nice calm and consistent manner.  I think only Ridley ran out of bounds once.  Other guys got down in bounds, keeping the clock moving.  They ate almost six minutes off the clock in the 4th quarter.  THAT right there is smart, clean, situational football.  It really was a joy to watch.

+1