ONE MORE REASON BRADY IS THE BEST!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

ONE MORE REASON BRADY IS THE BEST!

Tom Brady is 19-4 when sacked 3 or more times in a game. Brees is 5-14 when sacked 3 or more times in a game, Manning is 6-5, and Favre is 11-11. So for those that say he can't handle pressure then you're an idiott and you have no idea what you are talking about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: ONE MORE REASON BRADY IS THE BEST!

Fab stat!

Happy Holidays!
    Merry Christmas !
    Seasons Greeting!
    Hare Krishna!

GO PATSssssssssssssssSSS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Interesting stat...

What about fatheadrapistburgler?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Good info

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I don't believe I've ever heard anybody say Brady can't handle pressure.

You know something, KC . . .

You spend an awful lot of time refuting statements that nobody makes.

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I think he's just presenting some data to refute the early in the year nay-sayers and gloom and doomers is all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I saw another interesting stat today.  BJGE has the 2nd most rushing TD's (12) in the NFL.  Arian Foster is the leader with 13. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: ONE MORE REASON BRADY IS THE BEST!:
    I saw another interesting stat today.  BJGE has the 2nd most rushing TD's (12) in the NFL.  Arian Foster is the leader with 13. 
    Posted by shenanigan

Awesome, now how come the national meida isn't talking about that, especially when KC has the best rushing offense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: ONE MORE REASON BRADY IS THE BEST!:
    I don't believe I've ever heard anybody say Brady can't handle pressure. You know something, KC . . . You spend an awful lot of time refuting statements that nobody makes.
    Posted by p-mike

hey prince of negativity.. merry christmas even to ya.  i like to debate FACTS not just subjective opinion and feelings.. and yep many have said that if you only put pressure on brady and hit him a little like ALL quarterbacks he will crumble and get happy feet. my point is that is not necessarily true with him. clearly is with manning. he like others get happy feet when pressured. which is y it ticked me off when he was listed as #8 in the top 100 of all time players' list, over brady at #21! 

a qb who cant deal with pressure should not be ranked too high loke kyle orton!

Sections
Shortcuts