one more reason one TOM BRADY should be eligible for SAINTHOOD!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

one more reason one TOM BRADY should be eligible for SAINTHOOD!

GIMME A BREAK, IF JOHN PAUL WHATEVER IS ELIGIBLE, SO SHOULD TOMMY.. its the church of commy so it is what i say it is as with my peep Francis. TOTALLY OFF-FIELD BUT tb SETS A MAJOR EXAMPLE for all men and real adults. he's been photographed lately all over, in parks, eateries and so forth.. with both Gis and his super bowl inspiring gal-toy Moynahan (his baby momma). rather than drama, all 3 adults same to be getting along as all the kids play and build some familial harmony that can only dad on the field! takes a lot of maturity and desterity to pull this off.

bravo to tommy, now let's git da man canonized, u dig...

...and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: one more reason one TOM BRADY should be eligible for SAINTHOOD!

Bradyking

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rusty isn't going to like this post Commie :) 

Remember Tom's marriage is part of the reason we lost Super Bowls (according to, well, the lunatic homer fringe)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

well, methinks tb is pushing this big time for both pure family reasons and memories of winning super bowls. bridgitte = super bowl WINNING karma.. gis, not so much.. gis obviously wins the private time super bowls for tommy (i think he really loves her as a soulmate) but she cant close SB deals.. this is the best of BOTH worlds.

Freedom in being to me = less THEISM, more startup CAPITALISM!

@Free_UB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty isn't going to like this post Commie :) 

Remember Tom's marriage is part of the reason we lost Super Bowls (according to, well, the lunatic homer fringe)

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He'd rather see TFB ridden out on a rail. Just to see him PO'd would be worth it though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bradyking

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

[/QUOTE]

That is fantastic and it's great to see an old school stye Riddell helmet in there!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is fantastic and it's great to see an old school stye Riddell helmet in there!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dude!  As for the helmet, based on the picture I wanted to go old school!  I should have used the single bar facemask!  Or maybe an old leather helmet with the Pat the Patriot logo would have been cool.