One of many things I love about Tom!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

One of many things I love about Tom!

I get sick of Brady bashers I personly know who say things like he is arrogant, and cocky and on and on and on. I knew when he went to the mike after the game the first thing he was going to say was how bad of a game he had. I loved how he put it also "well i sucked today". Perfect example of a team win!!!!

Go Pats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: One of many things I love about Tom!

agreed!!!

without brady, you dont win this game.
    team game.
    ran the abll down the field several times
    dove in and almost broke himslef in 2

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sned1. Show Sned1's posts

Amen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to One of many things I love about Tom!:
    [QUOTE]I get sick of Brady bashers I personly know who say things like he is arrogant, and cocky and on and on and on. I knew when he went to the mike after the game the first thing he was going to say was how bad of a game he had. I loved how he put it also "well i sucked today". Perfect example of a team win!!!! Go Pats!
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

Glad he manned up. Some of his problems were probably due to the poor play calling by B O'B

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I like that he's Gumby. Ray Lewis would have broken the back of most guys on that sneak, but not Brady.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

I really hope his poor performance in this game humbled him somewhat.  This bodes well for the Pats chances going into the SB.  My biggest fear coming into this game was his over-confidence.  I think Brady performs his best when he perceives himself as the underdog.  Let's face it, coming into this game, the only coverage you'd hear and read are on how to beat superhero Tom.  These know-nothing prognosticators come up with these laughable strategies on how the Ravens can beat the powerful Pats O led by the almighty Brady.  Hopefully this game brings TB a couple of notches and realizes that no one is perfect and the slightest mistake can cost you the championship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

How often do you see Tom have back to back sucky games........I think never is the answer. 

Sections
Shortcuts