ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!

I LUV "THE HOODIE" AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, MAYB MORE. NOT TRYIN 2 B A SPORTS SNOB, BUT I DO LUV SPORTS, ONE MIGHT SAY A LIL 2 MUCH. BUT WHILE WE R QUICK TO STEP UP FOR OUR TEAMS, OUR FAV PLAYAS, WE MUST B EQUAL OPPURTUNITY FANS N STEP UP N POINT OUT WHAT WE MIGHT THINK R MISTAKES, OR WUT R WE..REPUBLICANS, LOL.. I KID. BUT ALONG W/ A RUMOR FOR A PASS RUSH, XTREMELY PREDICTABLE OFFENSE, BY OFFENSE I MEAN BRADY 2 MOSS, BRADY TO WELKER, AND SEVERAL OTHER AREAS THAT, WELL, LETS SAY NEED A LIL FIXIN' RECENT DRAFTS HAV NOT BEEN WELL, WE HAVNT XACTLY HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK. YES THERE R SUM HIGHS, BUT I THINK WE HAV REALLY LACKD IN THAT AREA IN RECENT YRS. YES HINDSIGHT IS 20/20, BUT ITS NOT MONDAY MOURNIN QB'N IF UR YELLIN AT UR T.V. WHILE ITS HAPPIN, "TAKE PEDRO OUT OF THE GAME U GUBER"... OH SRRY THATS ANOTHER TOPIC/ANOTHER DAY. I PERSONALLY THINK WE NEED THAT A CHANCE INSTEAD OF GOIN FOR THE SAFE PICK. AGAIN I HAV NO PROBLEM ADMITIN WHEN IM WRONG, N I AM ALOT, BELIEVE ME. BUT HERE R SUM GUYS I THINK REALLY COULD HAVE HELPD US. PLEZE FEEL FREE 2 GIV IT 2 ME, AGREE/DISAGREE, ALL IS WELCOME.

LETS START FROM RECENT DRAFTS, HOW BOUT TRYIN TO TRADE UP FOR A GUY LIK PERCY HARVIN TAKIN ONLY TAKIN 1 SPOT AHEAD OF US BROWNS DIDNT TAKE HIM, RATHER GOIN FOR A SAFE PICK IN ALEX MACK. NOW I DONT THINK I NEED TO GO IN DEPTH ON HOW I GUY LIK THAT COULD HELP US. BUT I WILL LOL, IMAGINE A BUNCH FORMATION W/ 81, 83, N HARVIN? OR SPREADIN EM OUT , MOSS ON ONE SIDE , HARVIN N WELKER ON THE OTHER W/ HARVIN OR 83 IN THE SLOT? OR 81, 83 ON ONE SIDE, W/ 33 N HARVIN IN THE BACKFIELD? I COULD GO ON, U GET THE POINT, HE CHANGES EVERYTHING IF HES ON A TEAM LIK OURS OR THE VIKES , CAUSE OF THE OTHER WEAPONS U HAV 2 ACCOUNT FOR.

WUT BOUT CLAY MATTHEWS XTREMELY VERSITILE, ALONG W/ MAUALUGA AGAIN I WOULD PLAY HIM INSDE, BUT U COULD MOVE HIM AROUND I THINK. HOW BOUT CORNER, I THINK WE COULD USE SUM HELP THER AS WELL. VONTAE DAVIS OR SEAN SMITH, COULD HAV HAD BOTH! COULD GO SHONNE GREEN , SHADY MCCOY BOTH IN ROUNDS 2 N 3.

IN 08 WELL I THIN JURY IS STILL OUT ON MAYO, LIK MOST RECENT DRAFTS, I THINK U GOTTA WAIT LEAST 3/4 YRS, 2 SEE WHO PAN'D OUT, BUT INSTEAD OF MAYO, WHO IM A FAN OF WUT BOT RYAN CLADY, I THINK CLADY N HARRIS MIGHT B THE BEST COMBO IN THE NFL. MAYB JAMAAL CHARLES INSTEAD OF WHEATLEY OR MAYB EVEN KEVIN SMITH, BOTH GUYS WHO CAN RUN N CATCH. TIM HIGHTOWER A 5TH RD PICK STEAD MAYB KEVIN O'CONNELL OR WHILETE. IM GETTIN FIRED UP NOW I COULD GO ON, I KNO, I KNO, HINDSIGHT , BAH BLAH , 20/20, BUT THAT THEIR JOB, FIND THE TALENT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!

Maybe I'm just an old geezer now, but it's kinda hard to read a post that is all CAPS, especially a long one.  Just saying...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

In Response to Re: ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!:
    Maybe I'm just an old geezer now, but it's kinda hard to read a post that is all CAPS, especially a long one.  Just saying...
    Posted by carawaydj

true

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!:
    [QUOTE]Maybe I'm just an old geezer now, but it's kinda hard to read a post that is all CAPS, especially a long one.  Just saying...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]
    I suffered through it, basically what you saying is a woulda, shoulda, coulda.

to the original poster, you said your self it take 3/4 years to rate a draft yet you decided the people you like are already all pro. Lets not contradict ourselves.

Sections
Shortcuts