Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OKURRIGHT. Show OKURRIGHT's posts

ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!

I LUV "THE HOODIE" AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, MAYB MORE. NOT TRYIN 2 B A SPORTS SNOB, BUT I DO LUV SPORTS, ONE MIGHT SAY A LIL 2 MUCH. BUT WHILE WE R QUICK TO STEP UP FOR OUR TEAMS, OUR FAV PLAYAS, WE MUST B EQUAL OPPURTUNITY FANS N STEP UP N POINT OUT WHAT WE MIGHT THINK R MISTAKES, OR WUT R WE..REPUBLICANS, LOL.. I KID. BUT ALONG W/ A RUMOR FOR A PASS RUSH, XTREMELY PREDICTABLE OFFENSE, BY OFFENSE I MEAN BRADY 2 MOSS, BRADY TO WELKER, AND SEVERAL OTHER AREAS THAT, WELL, LETS SAY NEED A LIL FIXIN' RECENT DRAFTS HAV NOT BEEN WELL, WE HAVNT XACTLY HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK. YES THERE R SUM HIGHS, BUT I THINK WE HAV REALLY LACKD IN THAT AREA IN RECENT YRS. YES HINDSIGHT IS 20/20, BUT ITS NOT MONDAY MOURNIN QB'N IF UR YELLIN AT UR T.V. WHILE ITS HAPPIN, "TAKE PEDRO OUT OF THE GAME U GUBER"... OH SRRY THATS ANOTHER TOPIC/ANOTHER DAY. I PERSONALLY THINK WE NEED THAT A CHANCE INSTEAD OF GOIN FOR THE SAFE PICK. AGAIN I HAV NO PROBLEM ADMITIN WHEN IM WRONG, N I AM ALOT, BELIEVE ME. BUT HERE R SUM GUYS I THINK REALLY COULD HAVE HELPD US. PLEZE FEEL FREE 2 GIV IT 2 ME, AGREE/DISAGREE, ALL IS WELCOME.

LETS START FROM RECENT DRAFTS, HOW BOUT TRYIN TO TRADE UP FOR A GUY LIK PERCY HARVIN TAKIN ONLY TAKIN 1 SPOT AHEAD OF US BROWNS DIDNT TAKE HIM, RATHER GOIN FOR A SAFE PICK IN ALEX MACK. NOW I DONT THINK I NEED TO GO IN DEPTH ON HOW I GUY LIK THAT COULD HELP US. BUT I WILL LOL, IMAGINE A BUNCH FORMATION W/ 81, 83, N HARVIN? OR SPREADIN EM OUT , MOSS ON ONE SIDE , HARVIN N WELKER ON THE OTHER W/ HARVIN OR 83 IN THE SLOT? OR 81, 83 ON ONE SIDE, W/ 33 N HARVIN IN THE BACKFIELD? I COULD GO ON, U GET THE POINT, HE CHANGES EVERYTHING IF HES ON A TEAM LIK OURS OR THE VIKES , CAUSE OF THE OTHER WEAPONS U HAV 2 ACCOUNT FOR.

WUT BOUT CLAY MATTHEWS XTREMELY VERSITILE, ALONG W/ MAUALUGA AGAIN I WOULD PLAY HIM INSDE, BUT U COULD MOVE HIM AROUND I THINK. HOW BOUT CORNER, I THINK WE COULD USE SUM HELP THER AS WELL. VONTAE DAVIS OR SEAN SMITH, COULD HAV HAD BOTH! COULD GO SHONNE GREEN , SHADY MCCOY BOTH IN ROUNDS 2 N 3.

IN 08 WELL I THIN JURY IS STILL OUT ON MAYO, LIK MOST RECENT DRAFTS, I THINK U GOTTA WAIT LEAST 3/4 YRS, 2 SEE WHO PAN'D OUT, BUT INSTEAD OF MAYO, WHO IM A FAN OF WUT BOT RYAN CLADY, I THINK CLADY N HARRIS MIGHT B THE BEST COMBO IN THE NFL. MAYB JAMAAL CHARLES INSTEAD OF WHEATLEY OR MAYB EVEN KEVIN SMITH, BOTH GUYS WHO CAN RUN N CATCH. TIM HIGHTOWER A 5TH RD PICK STEAD MAYB KEVIN O'CONNELL OR WHILETE. IM GETTIN FIRED UP NOW I COULD GO ON, I KNO, I KNO, HINDSIGHT , BAH BLAH , 20/20, BUT THAT THEIR JOB, FIND THE TALENT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!

Maybe I'm just an old geezer now, but it's kinda hard to read a post that is all CAPS, especially a long one.  Just saying...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

In Response to Re: ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!:
    Maybe I'm just an old geezer now, but it's kinda hard to read a post that is all CAPS, especially a long one.  Just saying...
    Posted by carawaydj

true

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

In Response to Re: ONE OF MANY THINGS WRONG W/ PATS RECENT DRAFTS!:
    Posted by carawaydj

I suffered through it, basically what you saying is a woulda, shoulda, coulda.

to the original poster, you said your self it take 3/4 years to rate a draft yet you decided the people you like are already all pro. Lets not contradict ourselves.

Sections
Shortcuts