One of my favorite off the field NFL moments by one of my All Time favorite Patriots players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One of my favorite off the field NFL moments by one of my All Time favorite Patriots players

Like a Boss!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: One of my favorite off the field NFL moments by one of my All Time favorite Patriots players

I hope the draft is in boston next year just to boo the jests. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: One of my favorite off the field NFL moments by one of my All Time favorite Patriots players

When he took the mike to announce our selection, he looked to the crowd of Jet fans and said...with the 29th pick in the first round YOUR New England Patriots select Dominique Easley, defensive tackle University of Florida. It was pretty awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

When he took the mike to announce our selection, he looked to the crowd of Jet fans and said...with the 29th pick in the first round YOUR New England Patriots select Dominique Easley, defensive tackle University of Florida. It was pretty awesome.

Good old Willie.

I enjoy his work on NFL Network

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA never knew he looked at the Jets fans. That's hilarious!

[object HTMLDivElement]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Awesome.

He may as well stood there and flipped them the bird.  Pretty much no difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Awesome.

He may as well stood there and flipped them the bird.  Pretty much no difference.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!! Haha..

Sections
Shortcuts