One play can win a game, but one play can't lose a game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: One play can win a game, but one play can't lose a game!

In Response to Re: One play can win a game, but one play can't lose a game!:
    [QUOTE]Why is a steeler fan allowed to coment here?
    Posted by p-dogg81[/QUOTE]

I do not mind it when other teams fans post. Does it say somewhere that the board is exclusively for Patriots fans?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: One play can win a game, but one play can't lose a game!:
    [QUOTE]Why is a steeler fan allowed to coment here?
    Posted by p-dogg81[/QUOTE]

I wish more Pats fans were as smart and level-headed as our friend SteelCurtain is.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to One play can win a game, but one play can't lose a game!:
    [QUOTE]  As a Steeler fan, I would like to remind the fans on here who are pointing the finger at Wes Welker. that you must not realize what a special player you have in that guy. No one feels worse about that pass play then he does. Personally I didn't think it was that easy of a catch as some have suggested, but that's just my opinion. I know it's a catch that he usually makes look routine...but he's only human.   Good to see some on here coming to his defense. For those who say, " There's no excuse, he has to make that catch!"..... it's too bad he isn't perfect like you!   Be thankful that you live in a city that has some pretty darn good sport franchises. Boston has been on a pretty good run the past 12 years or so, enjoy the ride while it lasts.  Back in the 70's, if someone would have told me that the Pirates would become the laughingstock of MLB, I would have never believed it. I miss those days with Clemente & Stargell. At the same time the Steelers were winning 4 Super Bowls, it was a great time for sports in our city.  You not only have the Patriots and the Redsoxs(My Nieces favorite team) but the Bruins and the Celtics. I'd say you guys & girls have it pretty good!
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

Could not agree more Steelcurtain. That ball to Welker was poorly thrown by Brady. IF he hits Welker inside in stride, first down and perhaps a TD. Those who blame Welker are just foolish. If Welker had made that acrobatic catch, then people would have been saying it was the best catch of the year. Brady still has to shoulder the blame. Safety to start the game and that horrible underthrown ball to a covered hobbled GRONK were really costly. But the Gmen took advantage of the breaks and won. Period.

So true that Boston has had great success over the last 10 yrs or so. And us fans need to remember that. And the B's have another shot this yr to repeat. The SOX are going to be better. The C's, if-e at best, but the PATS are looking good for next year again.

Sections
Shortcuts