One positive takeaway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

One positive takeaway

How about the game Mayo had today.  That was the best game I've ever seen him play.  Kudo's

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: One positive takeaway

Hell hath frozen over! LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I thought most of the game the D steped up really well, end of the game they were gased and Kelly went down . Mayo and Spikes were key to picking up the slack for a depeleted DL.  

I think another postive is the offense really can't be any worst ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

more than that

MIAMI LOST  BUFFALO LOST  SEATTLE LOST  GIANTS LOST

If denver would lose this loss doesn't hurt at all

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoremaster. Show whoremaster's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I think Mayo has him at gun point in his house, why I dont know. Could be as simple as un paid parking ticket, or maybe just the thrill of meating TCAL in person.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to whoremaster's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

I think Mayo has him at gun point in his house, why I dont know. Could be as simple as un paid parking ticket, or maybe just the thrill of meating TCAL in person.

He digs my Fluffernutter sandwiches 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yeah I thought he played very well today...the undersized tackle Jones had a good day rushing the passer too. I thought Vellano looked ok at times, but not when they had him at nose...wish we had another big guy to throw out there against the run in our 34 looks. Hopefully Kelly is going to be ok, because without him we are cooked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whoremaster. Show whoremaster's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Yeah I thought he played very well today...the undersized tackle Jones had a good day rushing the passer too. I thought Vellano looked ok at times, but not when they had him at nose...wish we had another big guy to throw out there against the run in our 34 looks. Hopefully Kelly is going to be ok, because without him we are cooked.

The whole season will come down to the DT position, thank god unlike the giants taking a DT in the first round is a sin in New England.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

tcal's as good as his word.  He said he would acknowledge a good game from Mayo and he has.

With respect to the D as a whole, I thought they played particularly well.

Sections
Shortcuts