One thing I would never do is log onto a JETS message board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

One thing I would never do is log onto a JETS message board

I could care less what a JET fan thinks.  It's not my team so I have no business going over there.  I would have to be a real pud to log onto a JET message board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: One thing I would never do is log onto a JETS message board

In Response to One thing I would never do is log onto a JETS message board:
    [QUOTE]I could care less what a JET fan thinks.  It's not my team so I have no business going over there.  I would have to be a real pud to log onto a JET message board.
    Posted by PatrickMcFinn69[/QUOTE]

Leon, I did just that to test your ridiculous assertions.  As I expected, you were wrong on all accounts about the Jets fans being somehow superior.  They are about as intellectual as your typical pet cat.  The hot subject today was tweets by NFL players.   I even got banned for saying the Jets fans blame everyone/everything except their own team.  That was considered trash talk. 

I admire your attempt at disguise though.  Pretty clever.  You no doubt earn your reputation as the board's biggest troll.  In the 1% chance this is not Leon, kiss my a@$.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I could care less what a JET fan thinks.  It's not my team so I have no business going over there.  I would have to be a real pud to log onto a JET message board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Visiting the Jets forum is dangerous. One risks drowning in a sea of ignorance...LOL!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: One thing I would never do is log onto a JETS message board:
    [QUOTE]In Response to One thing I would never do is log onto a JETS message board :      Visiting the Jets forum is dangerous. One risks drowning in a sea of ignorance...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

It was painful Tex.  I have no idea how anyone can be a full-time troll.  I felt so dirty after a troll session that I couldn't shower long enough.  It really was funny to see how "football educated" the Jets fans are.  50% of the posts go something like this:

"I hope we kick their a#$"
    "Yeah, we need to slam Brady into the ground hard"
    "I hope we make them eat sh&t"
    "yeah man, let's kick their behinds"

I mean that's how they talk.  Their board has more profanity than this board ever thought of having.  It isn't even edited out.  Most of all, they seem to point a finger at everything for their woes.  They're as ridiculous as they come.  To be fair, there were a "few" posters that showed reason.  I emphasize just a few.  So what did I learn on their board?  I learned that Leon is your typical Jets fan.  He's about as shallow as the majority of the posters on their board.  He doesn't attempt to engage in a serious discussion like underdogg would because he and the rest of them can't.  Wear a big rubber suit and go to the gang green site and see for yourself.  90% of the posters sound like they quit school in the 1st grade.

Sections
Shortcuts