One thing you took away from tonight's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

One thing you took away from tonight's game

The offense was spectacular even without GRONK.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: One thing you took away from tonight's game

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

The offense was spectacular even with GRONK.

Yeah and the offense is going to be better game after game, don`t u think?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Blount made himself known.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Solder and Mankins were great in the run game.  Excellent blocking on that first series. 

Blount did way more than I expected.  

Really like the new wideouts.  

This has the makings of a very good offense, as long as the rookie WRs continue to develop.

Defense was not as good as I had hoped, but it's still early. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Tebow should be cut.

Kelly and Wilfork will be a force inside

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

LeGarrette Blount has game and Tim Tebow does not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Kelly is going to make a big difference for this D.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

1. kelly looked dam good next to wilfork

2.did not see enough of the first string D to get a good read other than  Talib getting burned 

3.for the first time in a long time TB wasnt locked on to one guy  

4.if blount keeps this up he makes the team easily

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Mallett and Tebow are not good enough to be backup QBs.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

TB was flawless.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Blount looked like he had gas left in the tank eh? 

I think the other take away is that Brady is still pretty good. After Rusty's incessant trolish bashing of him throughout the offseason a part of me was starting to think he couldn't play the position well enough for us to have a chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Collins has lalent, Buchanon too. The safeties had better be healthy or else we are going to see Gregory and T. Wilson out there and that's bad...real bad. C. Jones is going to get 10 sacks this year and hopefully we have a couple of guys that will get Nink off the field during pass rush situations. Talib and Dennard are going to be really something. Arrington and anybody else, will not. Logan Ryan is going to get flagged a lot. Kelly is the beast we need next to Wilfork in some sort of formation, all the guys behind those two should be selling doghnuts. The three new wideouts have some ability, but they will need some time. Brady will change the waiting period to the hall of fame from five years to ten minutes. Belichick will tear his hair out coaching Blount and Spikes together on the same team, but Blount will get cut so we won't have to worry about it - Bolden is better - no matter how cute Blount looked when running like Barry Sanders against a terrible D. Sudfeld looks ligit...rkarp was right on this guy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Fletcher made some plays. Thompkins was impressive, like a bigger, stronger Lloyd except not afraid to make a play after catching the ball. Runs good routes, looks bigger than 6' 195.

I thought Ryan was in position to make plays, didn't look out of his league or anything. Just needs reps and will learn. 

How did Sudfeld go undrafted?

Philly's defense sucks, except Curry and a couple other guys (Knott?). Not sure if the Pats running game was that good or the defense that bad. 

They'll score points though. Vick looked good and they'll be interesting to watch. I see a lot of 38-35 type games for them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Steven Gregory still can't read a PA fake to save his life. Also, TeBLOW blows.

There are 32 reasons not to throw the deep ball against the New England Patriots this season, they all end in "Because Devin McCourty will INT it".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I think the other take away is that Brady is still pretty good. After Rusty's incessant trolish bashing of him throughout the offseason a part of me was starting to think he couldn't play the position well enough for us to have a chance.

For some reason, people on these boards like to overrate Bolden. I don't know if it is because they loved Benny so much and Bolden plays like Benny, but Bolden is the 5th rated RB based on talent. Ridley, Vareen, Blount and even Washington are better RBs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Watching Kelly tonight and how Armstead was supposively playing early, its easy to see why Deadrick,love etc are gone

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

We have a running game!

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

1. Sudfeld looked like a bigger version of Pitta.

2. Thompkins will start week 1.

3. Best Running game since Dillon '04.

4. Buchanan should make this club.

5. Brady looking better than ever. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

TB was flawless.

Can you tell that to Rusty becuase even in the game thread on the one TB inc he had to try and bash him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TB was flawless.

Can you tell that to Rusty becuase even in the game thread on the one TB inc he had to try and bash him.

[/QUOTE]

hey I was ondering for awhile now I see your name and it might ring a bell if you you went to BR high school?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Towelie-Toke. Show Towelie-Toke's posts

if only pre-season counted.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I know it's early but a big take away for me was the timing early on between Brady and Dobson. On at least 2 targets he was in the correct spot coming out of his break on timing patterns. granted he wasn't perfect but it is encouraging that he is working hard with Brady to get to a reasonable comfort level. It will be a huge asset fot this offense if Brady has confidence in multiple targets instead of only trusting 1 target on 3rd downs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

[QUOTE]

For some reason, people on these boards like to overrate Bolden. I don't know if it is because they loved Benny so much and Bolden plays like Benny, but Bolden is the 5th rated RB based on talent. Ridley, Vareen, Blount and even Washington are better RBs.

[/QUOTE]

people are remembering that one game where we ran so well and he came in in the second half and continued to run well.  horrible d made him look great

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

There was and will continue to be a more efficient use of the overall talent on the offense. This season will likely be Tom's best chance to be the NFL MVP again as he has the most talent he's ever had on his offense from run to pass personnel. There won't be so much focus by the DCs on just stopping Tom Brady as a result. We won't see what our real D looks like until the 3rd preseason game. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

There was and will continue to be a more efficient use of the o erall talent on the offense. This seaon will be Tom's best chance to be he NFL MVP again as he has the most talent he's ever had on his offense from run to pass personnel. We won't see what our real D looks like until the 3rd preseason game. 

I agree with your comment on the D.  AFter last nights game BB will move people around and refine it. I think last night was a versatility drill for the D to see who can do what where.  Wait till we get the rest of the players on the field.