One thing you took away from tonight's game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: One thing you took away from tonight's game

if most defenses are like philly's, we'll be in real good shape this season, lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:

if most defenses are like philly's, we'll be in real good shape this season, lol

NO DOUBT!  Their front 7 weren't even there. They played like a practice squad. BUT, just like us, lastnight showed and Phil says above, the first couple of preseason games are more about experimenting with combinations and best situations for using personnel. And of course, evaluating fringe players. The offensi e personnel is always easier to evaluate and the group comes together very early on, while D takes quite a bit more time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

hey I was ondering for awhile now I see your name and it might ring a bell if you you went to BR high school?

I went to newbedford public highschool.. grad in 1997

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

....that it was the first practice game of a new season and means nothing. That is all...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

...the Patriots are back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The reason Tebow is here.  Eat up some clock in the preseason.  Brady won't play much in preseason and there is no point in killing Mallet.