One Year After Geno Bust

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: One Year After Geno Bust

Yes, another high round bust, just like you claimed Sheldon was.  So, what you are saying is, that with a a non-bust QB the Jets would have won what? 12 games? 14?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Let's see, 3rd rounder Ryan Mallett has never seen the inside of the sidelines while that awful QB Brady ruins BB's legacy was a great pick, but a 2nd rounder who leads the rebulding Jets to 8 wins is a bust?  Was he a bust when the Jets dropped 30 on that Patsie D?  Bwahhahahahahahahahaha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, another high round bust, just like you claimed Sheldon was.  So, what you are saying is, that with a a non-bust QB the Jets would have won what? 12 games? 14?

[/QUOTE]

No...I think it's pretty clear what he's not TRYING, but ACTUALLY saying BUST-CHISE...

Hurry , get your cat glasses sweetie....

OKAY?! THE NY JETS S-U-C-K!!!!!!!!!

GOT IT!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

LooooooooSIR.  Mel, the board spammer coming to the defense of his lover, Queenie.  Priceless.  Anything to add about football Doooooosh?  No?  Shocking.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Milliner.  Milliner was. Kylie. Sanchez. Gholston. Coples.

All top 15 BUSTS.

2nd rd busts include Ducasse, Stephen Hill and now Geno.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Coples a tremendous bust on the NFLs top run D!  What an idiot.  Yep, Milliner the ROTM in December, was a bust.  What a tool.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Milliner.  Milliner was. Kylie. Sanchez. Gholston. Coples.

All top 15 BUSTS.

2nd rd busts include Ducasse, Stephen Hill and now Geno.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

My mistake. Kylie wasn't top 15.  Nor was Coples. Coples went 16th. LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Mistake?  nah, just another one of your lies.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You want football talkk...it's pretty well known that the jets will draft another QB early,maybe in the first round, because they know Smith is a headphone wearing no mind moron...LMAO...talk about that

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BTW...I thought you were Mile High Mike, the Denver Bronco's home boy....cracking under the pressure...kitty lover scratch your thighs again?..told you to lay off the neighbors Maine Coon Cat!

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise once tried fingering a Persian cat once.  Didn't work out too well.  He ended up with a maimed wrist.

bawhha

[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, the next logical step for Queenie's perversions.  It started with an obsession about 12 year old girls and their panties, then it was all about Tebow's sex life.  Now, he's moved on to beastiality.  Seek help now. LoooooooSIR.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

You want football talkk...it's pretty well known that the jets will draft another QB early,maybe in the first round, because they know Smith is a headphone wearing no mind moron...LMAO...talk about that

BTW...I thought you were Mile High Mike, the Denver Bronco's home boy....cracking under the pressure...kitty lover scratch your thighs again?..told you to lay off the neighbors Maine Coon Cat!

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not draft a QB in a draft deep with QBs?  Let's see, they have a 2nd year QB from the second round and that's all.  Should they just go with 1 QB you freakin idiot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Sure, why not draft a QB in a draft deep with QBs?  Let's see, they have a 2nd year QB from the second round and that's all.  Should they just go with 1 QB you freakin idiot.

[/QUOTE]
    Me, an idiot...OH CONTRAIRE...you're the one trying to do the hroizontal bop with a Maine Coon cat...you win the trophy.....if you were on the Batchelor they'd have to film the show at a local animal shelter...MEOOOOWWWWWWW

Everey time you try to eat kitty PUZ_Y you have to pick kitty litter out of your teeth...yummy!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, completely unable to converse on football.  A complete loser spaming the board.  Time for Ignore.  See you on your next handle, moron.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise once tried fingering a Persian cat once.  Didn't work out too well.  He ended up with a maimed wrist.

bawhha

[/QUOTE]

I heard BUSTCHISE had a busted finger...know how?..someone kicked a cat in the butt!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise's wrist looked like Tiger Woods's face on Thanksgiving Eve 2009.

bawhha!

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Imagine...trying to fist a Maine Coon Cat...BUST-CHISE is a sicko, but he's a crazy-type brave sicko...LMFAO!

[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed him panicking signing in and out right now on numerous threads with Mile High and Bungy Bill?

LOL!

He's completely unglued with the news of the Schaub trade possibility and Geno Bust an official bust.

[/QUOTE]

So, now it's "panicing" that is prompting this signing in a signing out that you claim?  But you always claim that everyone else signs in and out.  Why would panicing make a difference?  Moron.

Why would signing a QB mean Geno is a bust? So, you think I would have a problem with first, drafting a QB or second signing a vet?  Why?  Are you another idiot who think one QB is enough?   Toolbag.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

We're not talking football...we're talking THE NY JETS!!!!!

WHO SUCK!!!

read it and weep sweetie

[/QUOTE]

I get your saying the Jets suck. But what does a cat with glasses on have to do with anything? Why did you feel the need to post this?

What does the lizard with his mouth open do for you? How do you think it helps you get your point across?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It is truly comical to see a Jets fan posing as a Broncos fan posting in a Pats forum calling someone else a loser...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think it a smart move. Schaub will come cheap as he already scored a ton of money. The Jets need a vet presence at QB. Let Geno slow down and play certain game situations, unless he simply wins out in camp.

sign Schaub

Draft Watkins

sign Edelman

draft an OL in the 2nd round

team has $40m in cap space. Could be turning around for gang green

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it a smart move. Schaub will come cheap as he already scored a ton of money. The Jets need a vet presence at QB. Let Geno slow down and play certain game situations, unless he simply wins out in camp.

sign Schaub

Draft Watkins

sign Edelman

[/QUOTE]

Add sign Welker. Smith throws 5 yards , Welker would be perfect.   Plus I'd love to see Rex's face at the intro meeting.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

sign Schaub

Draft Watkins

sign Edelman

[/QUOTE]

Add sign Welker. Smith throws 5 yards , Welker would be perfect.   Plus I'd love to see Rex's face at the intro meeting.  

[/QUOTE]

That would be fun, but I think they have the $$$ to sign younger. Izdik came from Seatle, and most likely follows that model. 

The board idiot likes to troll on the Jets, which is fine by me, but calling Milliner and Coples a bust is simply foolish. Ditto Geno, he won 8 games as a rookie. Can he get worse? Very doubtful. Better question is how much better can he get? 

If the Jets sign Spikes, TJ Ward and Arthur Jones for the defense, sign Edelman and draft Watkins and an OL, sign Schaub to a vet min deal with the promise of competing for the starting job, think anyone takes notice? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

sign Schaub

Draft Watkins

sign Edelman

[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. I also don't think Geno is a bust. He was a rookie last year and was asked to start. He did okay considering. Some on here like Russ for example are quick to point out other teams busts but carefully done the rosé colored glasses when it comes to our own shortcomings. Richardson had a very good year Btw.

if the jets work the offseason right and use that money wisely, they could turn things around. 

Living in houston, I can see the texans cutting schaub. Folks here are just fed up with him. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Geno Smith is done after his 1st read. If he can't make the throw to the primary receiver he is lost and the play breaksdown. Can he develop? who knows but from watching him last year he looked lost the majority of the time i saw him play. He has raw skill but it takes way more than that to play QB in the NFL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Geno Smith is done after his 1st read. If he can't make the throw to the primary receiver he is lost and the play breaksdown. Can he develop? who knows but from watching him last year he looked lost the majority of the time i saw him play. He has raw skill but it takes way more than that to play QB in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

Smith has every physical tool needed. What is missing is experience. Is he smart enough? Mature enough? Will he work hard enough? 

If these answers turn out to be yes, I think he can play in the league. 

Sections
Shortcuts