Oneday I can Post the next I can't!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Oneday I can Post the next I can't!

Hey Mods -Wake up!The site is all screwed up. Do your jobs and get the thing figured out or hire somebody that knows a thing or two about websites.

I thought I was in the NY Jets Forum today with all the Jets talk.Don't the pats fans have enough to be concerned about with their team?!

An old QB that played just horribly down the stretch. A few of the young guys with drinking issues and jail time. A replacement for Welker(Amendola is NOT that guy) and a head coach that still can't shake the stigma of being labled a cheater. A cheater outside of the NE area of course.

So my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North...how goes it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Re: Oneday I can Post the next I can't!

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Hey Mods -Wake up!The site is all screwed up. Do your jobs and get the thing figured out or hire somebody that knows a thing or two about websites.

I thought I was in the NY Jets Forum today with all the Jets talk.Don't the pats fans have enough to be concerned about with their team?!

An old QB that played just horribly down the stretch. A few of the young guys with drinking issues and jail time. A replacement for Welker(Amendola is NOT that guy) and a head coach that still can't shake the stigma of being labled a cheater. A cheater outside of the NE area of course.

So my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North...how goes it?

I can see why some mods would rather you not post.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey teegee- I just call them like I see them. Always have ...always will.

Any word on Gronkowski and his rehab...I mean his infection?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Hey Leon..how are ya?!

Say, why are you so concerned with the Patriots? Surely there must be some Jets forum where you can talk with other Jets fans. Or is there some kind of inferiority complex with you? I guess I can't blame you after all the years of no SBs!

A terrible QB who will be forever known for a buttfumble. The trade of the team's best CB because of salary cap issues. A coach who is one bad season away from being fired. A likely 3rd or 4th place finish in the division, which includes another offseason of watching other teams in the playoffs.

Well, I got to get going. You have a nice night now, ya hear?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Ayy!Who are you trying to be Fonzie?

All this Jet talk.I don't understand it. Your QB what's his name Golden Boy...Brady,that's it. Well he's over the hill. Gronk is in rehab. Dennard is going to jail and like the Jets the pats got rid of their best player.

The Jets are in disarray but they never ever had to cheat or been convicted of cheating like the pats have been.

Give me the Jets any day. They win like men and they lose like men.Can't say that about the pats now can we?

Score one for Old Leon!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

All this Jet talk.I don't understand it. Your QB what's his name Golden Boy...Brady,that's it. Well he's over the hill. Gronk is in rehab. Dennard is going to jail and like the Jets the pats got rid of their best player.

The Jets are in disarray but they never ever had to cheat or been convicted of cheating like the pats have been.

Give me the Jets any day. They win like men and they lose like men.Can't say that about the pats now can we?

Score one for Old Leon!

Seriously, your post is weaker than your argument. Last I checked the Jets haven't won anything. Exactly how is that manly? As a Jets fan you forfeit the right to make fun of any other teams QB. Sanchez is a joke. Lets not pretend that if Cromartie didn't have an NFL paycheck that he wouldnt be in jail for child support nonpayments. The only thing you've gotten correct in your entire original statement was the Mods need to get their collective sheet together and eliminate posters like you. Enjoy battling the Bills for last place. Go Pats!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to wonderdrums' comment:

Score one for Old Leon!

Seriously, your post is weaker than your argument. Last I checked the Jets haven't won anything. Exactly how is that manly? As a Jets fan you forfeit the right to make fun of any other teams QB. Sanchez is a joke. Lets not pretend that if Cromartie didn't have an NFL paycheck that he wouldnt be in jail for child support nonpayments. The only thing you've gotten correct in your entire original statement was the Mods need to get their collective sheet together and eliminate posters like you. Enjoy battling the Bills for last place. Go Pats!

don't forget the "tripping ine" set up for the gunner on a kick off. That's not cheating!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

he 's right i can't post either

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

he 's right i can't post either

But you're not a troll like him either. We want you to post. Him..........not so much......or at all.

Sections
Shortcuts