Only Mike Ditka picks the pats on sunday !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Only Mike Ditka picks the pats on sunday !

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4730423/espns-pats-ravens-prediction-roundup-2

I think we will win by 3 pts... 24 - 21

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Only Mike Ditka picks the pats on sunday !

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4730423/espns-pats-ravens-prediction-roundup-2

here is the link

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I'm glad.  I'd much rather have the majority of Pundits pick against the Pats.  

The more that Fox's Lynch kept on saying there's nobody better than Brady to bring a team back etc. etc. etc. I wanted to scream stop jinxing him will ya!

Anyhow, underdog status is better.

Game has me nervous, but Pats Win.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

interesting, Ditka usually goes the other way when the Pats play another top team---we'll see, Gostkowski did kick a game winner in OT against them a couple years ago

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Who cares who the media picks?

Also, Ditka is an idiot. The game passed him buy about 20 years ago. His last four years as an NFL coach he was 20 - 44. That sucks...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

The Pats tend to respond well to this sort of thing. In 2010, they had just fallen to the Browns and the sky was falling. Everybody was picking the Steelers in Heinz Field to thrash them. The Pats went out and tore them a new hole.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This game sets up like the one last year in which the Pats lost against the Bills only to face the Steelers the next week in Pittsburgh.  BB knows how to get this team to recover from a loss!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

While I think the Pats can win I don't think it's totally unreasonable for "experts" to pick the Ravens.  When two good teams play each other and have a history of playing close games it isn't that controversial to go with the home team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ - Yes, and the Ravens, with all that fan noise in the "nest" will be a challenge for the Pats.  They will be pumped up to win and also recover from their loss last week to the Eagles.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Also, Ditka is an idiot. The game passed him buy about 20 years ago. His last four years as an NFL coach he was 20 - 44. That sucks...

Agreed, but his picks since his retirement have been crazy accurate.  Far more accurate than the other talking heads.

But the Pats are in trouble this Sunday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to soups' comment:

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

Agreed, but his picks since his retirement have been crazy accurate.  Far more accurate than the other talking heads.

But the Pats are in trouble this Sunday.

precedent is one thing. practical realities are another. the pats have to solve several things in order to win this game (inlcuding o line perform. and offesnive strategy and playcalling). if they  do we have a chance. a few turns of fate wouldnt hurt either.

Sections
Shortcuts