Only one diva signing per year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

Only one diva signing per year

Are the pats seriously considering Albert Haynesworth?  I just hope that Haynesworth has changed, but it could backfire against BB.

There should be a rule where only one diva is signed per off-season.  I trust the hoodie and hope he'll be able to manage both Haynesworth and Chad.

Then again BB did ok with Moss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Only one diva signing per year

Iam sure they got something in the contract about his behavior and willing to perform.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm a firm believer that the leopard does not change its spots, which means that along with Ocho's work ethic, you also get the self-promoting histrionics. I can live with that. What I can't live with is a loafer who thinks it's okay to lie down and take a nap while the play is going on.

I won't be a bit surprised when Albert Haynesworth doesn't make the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think what's holding up the trade is that the Pats want to restructure his deal to a heavy incentive based low base deal instead of a straight 5.5mil once week 1 starts. They want to make sure he has something to play for.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Only one diva signing per year:
    [QUOTE]I'm a firm believer that the leopard does not change its spots, which means that along with Ocho's work ethic, you also get the self-promoting histrionics. I can live with that. What I can't live with is a loafer who thinks it's okay to lie down and take a nap while the play is going on. I won't be a bit surprised when Albert Haynesworth doesn't make the team.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

apparently he wasn't as bad PLAYING for the Redskins as people believe.  He just was extremely unhappy.  I'm more worried about his legal problems.  You can't teach that kind of talent.  Just by virtue of size and talent, he'll stop the run.  If he really gets motivated (and I bet Belichick will tell him every day that Seymour was better), he could be vicious in the pass rush, too

I saw this:

DT Albert Haynesworth to be traded to New England Patriots

KC Joyner: There are a multitude of reasons to think the Patriots could get the same level of benefit from the Haynesworth trade that they received from theRandy Moss trade in 2007. I agree that might come as a surprise to some who view Haynesworth's tenure in Washington as a total bust, but a tape review of his tenure in the nation's capitol says he actually performed quite well for the Burgundy and Gold.

For example, in 2009 Haynesworth had a 33.3 percent point of attack (POA) win rate against running plays directed at him. That total was actually better than his 2007 (32.3 percent) and 2008 (23.8 percent) POA win rates during his last two seasons with the Tennessee Titans. He also fared well in that season in the contact splash play department (a contact splash play being when a defender does something to physically impact a passing play, such as getting a sack, tipping a pass or hitting the quarterback while he is throwing the ball). Haynesworth posted nine of these in 12 games, or an average of three-quarters of a contact splash play every game, a total that equaled his 2007-2008 average in that category.

If you point to Haynesworth's struggles, he also did a great job drawing double-team blocks (39.5 percent) and can even be used as a rush defensive end. Throw in the fact that his per game totals in sacks, solo tackles, assist tackles and stuffs last year were every bit as good as they were in Tennessee and it shows he is still an impact player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Does Plaxico Burress count as a diva? I'd like to see the Patriots add him. He'll come cheap and he wouldn't have to be anything more than the No. 4 wide receiver. He'd be low risk/high reward.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Only one diva signing per year:
    [QUOTE]Does Plaxico Burress count as a diva? I'd like to see the Patriots add him. He'll come cheap and he wouldn't have to be anything more than the No. 4 wide receiver. He'd be low risk/high reward.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

I agree that he would be a good addition to the Patriots.  I really thought that he didn't deserve the jail time that he got and really felt bad for him.  If it hadn't happened in NY, he may have not spent anytime in jail.