Only one team wins the SB each year....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Only one team wins the SB each year....

Yes, losing stinks. It blows watching the PAts lose...but only one team wins the SB each year.

As always, BB will make moves to improve this team and we will be back next year. Ignore the trolls and negative nancies on this forum...the world is not ending.

Plus call me crazy...but a part of me is happier we lost this game (even though I hate the Ravens) rather than losing another SB...it's a tad less painful IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Only one team wins the SB each year....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

The typical doom and gloom going around the forum from half of our posters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Yes, losing stinks. It blows watching the PAts lose...but only one team wins the SB each year.

As always, BB will make moves to improve this team and we will be back next year. Ignore the trolls and negative nancies on this forum...the world is not ending.

Plus call me crazy...but a part of me is happier we lost this game (even though I hate the Ravens) rather than losing another SB.

Well, I won't call you crazy, but I would rather get to the Super Bowl, because you never know what can happen in a 1-game season. Very few people outside New England had the Pats beating the Rams in '01.

The good news is the team doesn't need a major overhaul, but it does need to upgrade. I will always love Deion Branch, be he is not Anquan Bolden or Julio Jones or Michael Crabtree. At a few key positions, we need some playmakers.

We're not that far away.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Plus call me crazy...but a part of me is happier we lost this game (even though I hate the Ravens) rather than losing another SB.

Well, I won't call you crazy, but I would rather get to the Super Bowl, because you never know what can happen in a 1-game season. Very few people outside New England had the Pats beating the Rams in '01.

The good news is the team doesn't need a major overhaul, but it does need to upgrade. I will always love Deion Branch, be he is not Anquan Bolden or Julio Jones or Michael Crabtree. At a few key positions, we need some playmakers.

We're not that far away.

I'm saying assuming we lose...of course I wold rather get to the SB too. I just think losing here is a bit less painful than losing a 3rd straight SB. 

I agree though. We need upgrades at S, WR (particularly a deep threat), and DL (pass rushing). Other than that, this team is ready for the SB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Plus call me crazy...but a part of me is happier we lost this game (even though I hate the Ravens) rather than losing another SB...it's a tad less painful IMO.

I agree somewhat. I NEVER want to lose and always want to go as far as we can. But I am thankful we are in it every year and I am thankful to be a Pats fan.  Can you imagine being a Jets fan?!! Ouch!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Expressing disappointment over a badly played game is doom and gloom? Can't fans be disappointed? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Expressing disappointment over a badly played game is doom and gloom? Can't fans be disappointed? 

Of course you can...but the people saying BB sucks, Brady blows, and other unreasonable things are the ones who are spreading the doom and gloom...despite the fact that this team will always be competitive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Of course you can...but the people saying BB sucks, Brady blows, and other unreasonable things are the ones who are spreading the doom and gloom...despite the fact that this team will always be competitive.

Yup.

I'm disappointed. I'm actually f'in pissssed.

But I also know that the team I root for is one of the best run franchises in sports, and as upset as I may be, they are 100 times moreso.

Perspective.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I think that is a lot of people main issue. The thing that has needed improving for several years now is pass defense, and despite the mid-season acquistion of Talib. That is still a main problem with this team. 

The second issue in the playoffs (starting actually with the victory against the Chargers back in 2007) is that the high-flying offense is that dominates in the regular season is inconsistent, at best, in the post-season over the past 9 or 10 games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

I think that is a lot of people main issue. The thing that has needed improving for several years now is pass defense, and despite the mid-season acquistion of Talib. That is still a main problem with this team. 

The second issue in the playoffs (starting actually with the victory against the Chargers back in 2007) is that the high-flying offense is that dominates in the regular season is inconsistent, at best, in the post-season over the past 9 or 10 games.

I will say that on offense, we need a deep threat. Lloyd is a good outside WR, but he's not fast and not a true deep threat.

On defense, if we resign Talib and Spikes, we need S help and pass rush help.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Yup.

I'm disappointed. I'm actually f'in pissssed.

But I also know that the team I root for is one of the best run franchises in sports, and as upset as I may be, they are 100 times moreso.

Perspective.

Agreed. The pinkhats show who they really are after games like this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Good Call.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Stop the donkey stanch. How many years does it take for a GENUIS to get back to the SB? He is not who you think he is. So let's just move on. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Stop the donkey stanch. How many years does it take for a GENIUS to get back to the SB? He is not who you think he is. So let's just move on. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well BB has gotten this team to the Super Bowl 5 times...so not too long compared to most teams in this league...and I fixed "genius" for you :).

Nice try though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

And that is about half  the popultion of Beantown of 600,000. So who cares?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

And that is about half  the popultion of Beantown of 600,000. So who cares?

Weak comeback. Try again.

You said how long does it take for a "genius" to get to the SB and I gave you an answer...still much shorter than the vast majority of teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sd071. Show sd071's posts

...and it should be the Patriots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Thank you so much because I do, fall into that realm. And I'm an assistant coach at a much lower level with a perenial national contenting team. I'm  not Crusty, but my head isn't a hat rack.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Thank you so much because I do, fall into that realm. And I'm an assistant coach at a much lower level with a perenial national contenting team. I'm  not Crusty, but my head isn't a hat rack.

Are you drunk? What "realm" are you referring to?

Sections
Shortcuts