Only So many time Brady can bail out BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Only So many time Brady can bail out BB

Well Brady almost pulled off another miracle comback, but in all fairness how much can he do with a  terrible O-Line and a poor defense.  Maybe BB can get him some help next year, but I woudn't count on it.

He'll just re-sign Adrian Wilson to a long term contract.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: Only So many time Brady can bail out BB

Yeah I can't remember seeing a team so reliant on 1 player every week. They have inuries sure but so do most teams. BB has left this 1 too thin at key positions. Never seen such an injury prone bunch. Even the 2 rookie receivers out hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Yeah I can't remember seeing a team so reliant on 1 player every week. They have inuries sure but so do most teams. BB has left this 1 too thin at key positions. Never seen such an injury prone bunch. Even the 2 rookie receivers out hurt.

The problem is that the BB has gone after injury prone players in FA and the draft.  Adrian Wilson is getting paid 1.3 mill to sit on the sofa at home.  Image this defense with a decent safety, not great just decent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

In response to Footballexpert45's comment:

Well Brady almost pulled off another miracle comback, but in all fairness how much can he do with a  terrible O-Line and a poor defense.  Maybe BB can get him some help next year, but I woudn't count on it.

He'll just re-sign Adrian Wilson to a long term contract.

That would require Belicheck to draft solid to good players to put around Brady which he has failed to do so. Belicheck will just have to settle for coaching up scrub draft picks from a bad level to a slightly above average level to win his division then lose to teams with actual talent in big games. He could sign talent to reasonable contracts but then that would require him to spend money which isn't the Belicheck way so we'll have to rely on Brady to carry this team till his last days. Maybe he could bring in Parcells to GM his team since his Superbowl wins have come from Parcells drafted defensive players that actually know how to make plays in big games.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

Only so many times the NFL and the refs can bail out the Patriots too!  So glad the refs didn't help poor little baby Brady today!

mention one time

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

In response to PatsGetScrewedFinally's comment:

Refs almost bailed out the Patriots in the Carolina game too!

Now your just being a bad troll if you think what Kuechly did wasn't PI. He made zero attempt to play the ball hugging Gronkowski while the ball was in the air. Nothing worth arguing about at this point since it was weeks ago but any NFL fan knows that was a bad flag pickup. Gronk maybe had a 5% chance to catch that ball but that doesn't excuse a blatant attempt to hold in the secondary.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

To be clear, we are speaking of BB the GM, not BB the coach here?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

YEAH! BB SUX

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

BB the coach could use some better talent to work with, right now the GM is doing a disservice to both the coach and the QB. I watched guys get coached to be in perfect position to stop what the dolphins were doing, they couldn't make the play. It happened over and over again. How many times was fletcher brought in to specifically stop that pass in the flat? When that balls was snapped he did one thing and one thing only, he headed to the right to cover the back...he got beat every single time. He was coached to get there - there was no diagnosing of the play going on there - that was just great coaching and great preparation...he just isn't good enough to make the play. 

It looks like this coaching staff will do everything possible to hide Hightower, yet the one time he was out in space against a back he got burned and it cost us the game. Great coaching keeps this bum from having to run more than ten feet, yet even great coaching can't save us from our first round draft pick.

Gregory and McCourty took turns riding the bench, they both were right where they were supposed to be yet neither could tackle. That is on the players, the coaches had them more than prepared...these players aren't good enough. I don't want to hear that these guys are backups...Gregory was our priced free agent, McCourty is a first round pick, Hightower is our first round bust...those are resources we wasted.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Yeah! The players all sux!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Another thoughtful post. Hey have you worked on your cheers yet? Or are the girls just going to throw you up into the air and hopefully catch you? That should be it, just keep it simple. Rah rah rah! Yaaaaaay!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And he almost pulled it off again after the defense got abused by Tannehill and Hartline.

Seriously, Steve Gregory.  Come on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Always look forward to your thoughtful insight.

Can you really say you've seen enough of Jake Bequette to be included in your broad statement?

Thanks in advance!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In order to capitalize on bradys last 3 seasons they are going to HAVE to hit on every pick 1-4 minimum And hope for at least two lower round picks/UDFA. Most on defense.

BB the GM is on the clock.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Well he needs to bail him out next week for sure or the Pats could be in trouble. They may end up as a wildcard team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Certainly GM, but considering how bad the Pats defense has been for so many years, I thinking coaching can also be questioned.  BB clearly is more involved on the defensive side of the ball and leaves the offense to Brady and the OC.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Certainly GM, but considering how bad the Pats defense has been for so many years, I thinking coaching can also be questioned.  BB clearly is more involved on the defensive side of the ball and leaves the offense to Brady and the OC.

I've always said the on the job training amateurs he promotes for coordinators are a joke.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

And he almost pulled it off again after the defense got abused by Tannehill and Hartline.

Seriously, Steve Gregory.  Come on.

36 SECONDS....2 GOALS IN 36 SECONDS..........UNFORGIVABLE!!!

melswitt lets stop bringing up the game 6 please. it still brings me stomach pains. please.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

I've always said the on the job training amateurs he promotes for coordinators are a joke.

Josh Boyer Cornerbacks Coach- Previous experience South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Josh Boyer Cornerbacks Coach- Previous experience South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sections
Shortcuts