Ooops! Bet my Boss on the game tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ooops! Bet my Boss on the game tonight

He is a big 49'ers fan so he asked if I wanted to bet him lunch on the game, of course I said... damn right I do!  He said ok, straight up win and I said sure, hell I was even going to give you the 3.5 points (spread at the time), lol!!!  He said ok, thanks!  So my mouth and cockiness screwed me here.  Pats better win by more then 3.5, no way I argue with my Boss about the points. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Ooops! Bet my Boss on the game tonight

Weird a co-worker bet me the same-thing.  It's a win win though.  You're going to eat a great meal regardless.. I mean spending money of food is my favorite thing to do anyways. So losing ain't that bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I always loved the giving points thing - seems to me the NFL standings only count wins and losses...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Weird a co-worker bet me the same-thing.  It's a win win though.  You're going to eat a great meal regardless.. I mean spending money of food is my favorite thing to do anyways. So losing ain't that bad.

Good point. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He is a big 49'ers fan so he asked if I wanted to bet him lunch on the game, of course I said... damn right I do!  He said ok, straight up win and I said sure, hell I was even going to give you the 3.5 points (spread at the time), lol!!!  He said ok, thanks!  So my mouth and cockiness screwed me here.  Pats better win by more then 3.5, no way I argue with my Boss about the points. 

No prob; Pats will cover.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Pats win 27-20.  You''ll be fine, TFB.

After you win the bet, make sure you make him take you to an expensive sea-food restaurant ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

TFB very late request and I completely understand if you cannot do it, but any chance we can get a photoshop of Harbaugh waving the surrender flag? Similar to the one you made with Rex lol.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A Pats 4 point win? Possible, but you shouldn't have taken the spread. 

I can see a 20-17 game at worst and a 24-20 Pats win at best, but it might just be 21-20 Pats. 

They're the best scoring defense in the league, best all-around defense in the league. They're no joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

A Pats 4 point win? Possible, but you shouldn't have taken the spread. 

I can see a 20-17 game at worst and a 24-20 Pats win at best, but it might just be 21-20 Pats. 

They're the best scoring defense in the league, best all-around defense in the league. They're no joke.

I didn't mean to!!  He said straight up win and my big mouth said... "hell I was even going to give you the 3.5 points" and I guess he didn't hear or wanted to ignore the "I was" part.  I wasn't going to argue with him, lol!

Sections
Shortcuts