Opposite of "letting it go and moving on" is beating their brains in with it forcing change.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Opposite of "letting it go and moving on" is beating their brains in with it forcing change.

All the righteous "move on, enough" people probably don't understand the wisdom of fighting or dying for a cause...  This doesnt' rise to that obviously but in a way there is a parallel.

Fight against INjustice.   IN whatever way that the powerless individuals can.  Do it.  We have less power than ever as our rights are eroding left and right and we have to lay down and take this sh1t fromm a league run by a dicktator....?

I don't think so.  Wrong.  Enough is enough and as long as this goes on there is the remote possiblity of change that will make it better.  Outrage works as long as enough people have the balls to stand up .

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Opposite of

In response to OneManBanned's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

All the righteous "move on, enough" people probably don't understand the wisdom of fighting or dying for a cause...  This doesnt' rise to that obviously but in a way there is a parallel.

Fight against INjustice.   IN whatever way that the powerless individuals can.  Do it.  We have less power than ever as our rights are eroding left and right and we have to lay down and take this sh1t fromm a league run by a dicktator....?

I don't think so.  Wrong.  Enough is enough and as long as this goes on there is the remote possiblity of change that will make it better.  Outrage works as long as enough people have the balls to stand up .

The only ones "outraged" are the bandwagon patsies fans, the rest of the country is more than happy that the patsies lost.

Jeff fisher.... all the analysts on espn....  Polls  ...  Youre in the minority , Poussy-boy little dink troll...  GFY along with your jealous hater loser trolls that hang out on another teams board....

If ever there was a definition of a pathetic loser...  that would be it.... livin the dream eh...?    comical... lmao...  look at yurself....  hahahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

The only people crying in their Crybaby soup are the pats fans. Everybody else has moved on. Why don't you try to also?

Remember the Tuck Rule game. Sometimes calls go your way and sometimes they don't.No need for the "outrage". You want outragous?

How did BB remain in the League after his outraiuos behavior during Spygate?That question remains unanswered but some people have stopped talking about it but NONE will ever forget.

See what I mean Coolade....let it go

Or you can go to the Commisioners Office in all of your pats gear and have a protest!!You can make up signs that read-Even know the ball was grossly underthrown by Brady we still think the non flag was wrong. You may need a few pieces of oaktag to fit it in though.That would be "outragous"!

LOL

Hey Leon did you know that the butt fumble has a wikipedia page now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_fumble

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

yeah... look it was a horrid call, but maybe ease up on acting like you're doing God's work by posting on a message board.  I hate to be the one to break it to you but you aren't fighting any injustices by posting here.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Mike-Truer words have never been spoken!

Is the MASH unit set up yet for the bloodbath against the Broncos as of yet? manning is going to have a field day.

Hey Leon did you know that the butt fumble has a wikipedia page now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_fumble

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:

yeah... look it was a horrid call, but maybe ease up on acting like you're doing God's work by posting on a message board.  I hate to be the one to break it to you but you aren't fighting any injustices by posting here.  

yes I am ...  It's all I got at the moment...  but its something.  You're the one who will lay down in life and accept things while you're getting the shaft.  Go ahead...  But bring lots of vaseline with you as you go.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

yes I am ...  It's all I got at the moment...  but its something.  You're the one who will lay down in life and accept things while you're getting the shaft.  Go ahead...  But bring lots of vaseline with you as you go.

No, you're really not.  If I was getting the shaft in something, I'd actually do something about it rather than simply register my discontent on a message board and pretend it is making a difference.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

No, you're really not.  If I was getting the shaft in something, I'd actually do something about it rather than simply register my discontent on a message board and pretend it is making a difference.

Whatever at least I'm a step up from you that contends that criticizing another poster is somehow more relevant ...     Maybe someone reads what I wrote and is inspired maybe not...  You're just saying nothing...   People like you get nowhere in life..  Good luck.  Go follow the trolls...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

oh look ... Trolls got deleted.   Sweet.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Whatever at least I'm a step up from you that contends that criticizing another poster is somehow more relevant ...     Maybe someone reads what I wrote and is inspired maybe not...  You're just saying nothing...   People like you get nowhere in life..  Good luck.  Go follow the trolls...

I had the trolls ignored anyway but it is nice to see they got deleted.  Look, I get coming on here to talk football, personnel decisions, strategy, drafting, gameplans, play calling, whatever.  It's our team and we are passionate.  I like reading other people's perspectives on just about anything. 

I'm not criticizing you personally here, but these types of grandiose, delusional type threads just rub me the wrong way.

Regarding my stance in life, since you brought it up and wanted to get personal: by most measures of our socitey, I would be considered pretty successful.  I would say people who are reasonable, big picture oriented, patient, and value actions over words usually are. Of course, your values may be differnt than mine.  Good luck to you as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

I agree. It pains me to think this country started in Boston with people "discussing" injustices. Idiots. Go bust out a history book.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I refuse to go number two until this thing gets reversed...day three and counting.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I refuse to go number two until this thing gets reversed...day three and counting.

Non-violent protest.  This is a man of action. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

coolade, I hear ya, but, all the points that EVER could be made about this call have been made.  But, the results of the game will not change.  If anything becomes of this, it may change the way games are officiated (IE - snap judgement calls may be reviewed to assure they are made correctly).  If this happened to a team other than the Pats, better yet, to the Broncos, maybe it will happen more quickly, who knows.

We do need to move on, with all respect, my fellow Patriots fan!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Coolade I agree with the sentiment, but with a couple of caveats: 

1. Outrage yes but pick your battles. I have other battles to fight and things I see as more important to try to change in the big bad world than this. 

2. But, if this is a priority for you, and by all means go for it if it is - then posting on it in this forum and arguing with moronic Jets fans won't make a difference. A better approach would be online petitions or other forms of visibile protest - even a viewing boycott which is how to really make the NFL listen. 

Also deciding on a result you would like to see in the future. I would suggest one being: that the "touched prior or simultaneously" aspect of a PI call be reviewable starting next season....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Now that was funny!

Oh, oh, must be beginning to get tighter and tighter before it goes Boom and the S... hits the fan.  BTW, I'm hoping it's a Jets fan that gets hit.    :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Non-violent protest.  This is a man of action. 

I don't know about that.  When he finally lets go, the energy created may be akin to a small explosion.

Sections
Shortcuts