Opposite of "letting it go and moving on" is beating their brains in with it forcing change.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Opposite of

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I refuse to go number two until this thing gets reversed...day three and counting.

[/QUOTE]

Non-violent protest.  This is a man of action. 

[/QUOTE]
    I don't know about that.  When he finally lets go, the energy created may be akin to a small explosion.

[/QUOTE]

I dunno... but I think yur full ofsh1t....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

people who are trying to be rational and are trying to say move on make no sense.

there is obviously a rule that needs to be changed here. we possibly got robbed of a W here on a BS no call.

as all of us are real pats fans here we should be beyond pissed about the reffing this year. 2 games that  could've been W's on questionable calls. those two games may come down to us going into Denver than them coming here in January.

ITS HUGE. the #1 and #2 seed means a ton so these calls mena a ton and shouldn't be dropped. changes are needed. raping a WR/TE in the endzone shouldnt be legal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

people who are trying to be rational and are trying to say move on make no sense.

there is obviously a rule that needs to be changed here. we possibly got robbed of a W here on a BS no call.

as all of us are real pats fans here we should be beyond pissed about the reffing this year. 2 games that  could've been W's on questionable calls. those two games may come down to us going into Denver than them coming here in January.

ITS HUGE. the #1 and #2 seed means a ton so these calls mena a ton and shouldn't be dropped. changes are needed. raping a WR/TE in the endzone shouldnt be legal

[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's what's these fools fail to realize. I actually am shocked they can't. But not surprising, the majority of people in this country today take the same attitude. "But what can be done about it". Who knows, but you won't be finding out by doing nothing at all. Even if that means talking about it, to keep it fresh in people's minds. Being a New England man (woman) used to mean not putting up with BS. How times have changed huh? I just thank god we had men like Adams, Hancock, Jefferson etc refrain from saying "but what can be done about it." You should be ashamed to call yourselves New England men. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Fine, be mad about it.  Vent about it.  That was never my point.  The call was terrible and I was mad about it too. 

But save me these self righteous, over dramatized threads.  The guy who made this thread is puffing up his chest, talking about fighting and dying for a cause and fighting against injustice.  That is what I had the issue with.  Big words, no action, then takes a run at me personally.  He is posting on a message board and acting like he's Gandhi.  Give me a break.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Hmmm.....  Wonder what Goodell and Blandino are doing this morning...  Maybe looking back reminiscing about when they were just Jets fans crying about their misery ... but at least it was a simpler time.  When they didn't have to stick their heads in the sand and pretend all is right with their corrupt league .

They probly have their own private idaho in the back of their offices where they can close off from the turmoil and hate that they have created, and just playwith their toys... and ward off the psychosis resulting from fabricating lies and mistruths on a national scale.

Think about it...  Blandino must be going over his explanation using the word "simultaneous" which has nothing to do with "uncatchability" and wonder how in the world he could have been so stupid to suggest "simultanaeity" when photos and videos all over the internet show that to be an utter fabrication on his part.

Gotta give a person a queasy feelling... 

Then you have Goodell in his office pulling on his puppet strings but hasn't spoken a word but is sitting there digesting it. ...  Probly thinking, 'well its a good thing I have the blandinos of the world to look like fools on my behalf and I can just hide here in my office unscathed behind a wall of ambiguity. 

Lawyer Logic.  Too bad its circular.  NFL reality show.  DRama Queen Roger. 

" ...  I was this close to going to law school, but ended up with just an economics degree from w&J college.    It's great that everyone thinks I'm a lawyer."

... It's also great that my Daddy was a Senator since all I had to do was suck up to the NFL League officials and hold down 1 JOB with a team (NY Jets) for a Year in 1983.  and bing I get to be Commisioner.  

...Thanks for all your support....   Wow, look at the size of those knockers....Ok if I just give them a squeeze ?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What about the non call on the leg whip? The non call on the holding in the Saints game?

I guess it only matters when the call goes against you, right?

[/QUOTE]

Yes the leg whip should have been called no doubt. But highly different than throwing a flag and picking it up. Huge difference. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I refuse to go number two until this thing gets reversed...day three and counting.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    I don't know about that.  When he finally lets go, the energy created may be akin to a small explosion.

[/QUOTE]

I dunno... but I think yur full ofsh1t....

[/QUOTE]
    Not anymore.  I let mine go this morning.  Cool

Happy Friday to ya.  Any luck (not Andrew) getting that play turned over.  Us colts fans, we've been waiting 3 years.  keep at it my friend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Tom Brady said it best when he said that there were a number of things the team could've done execution-wise to put them into a position to win the game.  That is perspective for you, it's always the easy thing to make excuses as to why you failed and Tom is having none of it. That the game had to come down to the last play and was affected by subjective call is beyond his and their control.  The team and the coach can hate it, but in the end they lost for as many other reasons and I applaud Tom not taking the "refs jobbed us" bait. 

Tom Brady is probably the type of guy who uses this kind of thing to motivate himself and his team.  If they can't move past it expect a very one-sided pasting at the hands of the Broncos.  As my rugby coach used to say, stop feeling sorry for yourselves and don't blame the loss on anything or anybody else but yourselves. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Joepat...  unless you can show me how continuing to discuss this matter on this forum IS going to change something, moving on is all we can do at this juncture.  All these discussions will not change the outcome and continues to shine a light on the Patriots fan base as being a bunch of whiners.  Let's accept the fact the majority of football fans agree this call was horrible, while the organization charged with enforcing the rules conducts their CYA actions.  Regardless, the game is over, the score is final and the Pats will be 7 - 3 until the end of the game against the Broncos Sunday night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Joepat...  unless you can show me how continuing to discuss this matter on this forum IS going to change something, moving on is all we can do at this juncture.  All these discussions will not change the outcome and continues to shine a light on the Patriots fan base as being a bunch of whiners.  Let's accept the fact the majority of football fans agree this call was horrible, while the organization charged with enforcing the rules conducts their CYA actions.  Regardless, the game is over, the score is final and the Pats will be 7 - 3 until the end of the game against the Broncos Sunday night.

[/QUOTE]
    Joepat can't get over that it is just one play.  He can't understand that, for example, had the PF been called on Cannon for the leg whip it might have kept the pats out of the endzone on the drive that the penalty happened. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Joepat can't get over that it is just one play.  He can't understand that, for example, had the PF been called on Cannon for the leg whip it might have kept the pats out of the endzone on the drive that the penalty happened. 

[/QUOTE]

Wilfork gets held on every play he rushes. He doesn't get calls very much. The officials will miss stuff. I've never been so upset than this year and last. They missed the leg sweep. Fine. Does not absolve them of picking up a flag they had thrown. That's the crux of the discussion. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Day four and counting...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: How the refs will job the pats this week.

someone should do a thread of how the refs will job the pats this week. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

Hmmm.....  Wonder what Goodell and Blandino are doing this morning...  Maybe looking back reminiscing about when they were just Jets fans crying about their misery ... but at least it was a simpler time.  When they didn't have to stick their heads in the sand and pretend all is right with their corrupt league .

They probly have their own private idaho in the back of their offices where they can close off from the turmoil and hate that they have created, and just playwith their toys... and ward off the psychosis resulting from fabricating lies and mistruths on a national scale.

Think about it...  Blandino must be going over his explanation using the word "simultaneous" which has nothing to do with "uncatchability" and wonder how in the world he could have been so stupid to suggest "simultanaeity" when photos and videos all over the internet show that to be an utter fabrication on his part.

Then you have Goodell in his office pulling on his puppet strings but hasn't spoken a word but is sitting there digesting it. ...  Probly thinking, 'well its a good thing I have the blandinos of the world to look like fools on my behalf and I can just hide here in my office unscathed behind a wall of ambiguity. 

" ...  I was this close to going to law school, but ended up with just an economics degree from w&J college.    It's great that everyone thinks I'm a lawyer."

... It's also great that my Daddy was a Senator since all I had to do was suck up to the NFL League officials and hold down 1 JOB with a team (NY Jets) for a Year in 1983.  and bing I get to be Commisioner.  

...Thanks for all your support....   Wow, look at the size of those knockers....Ok if I just give them a squeeze ?

[/QUOTE]

Hey jackazses can't you appreciate a little satire...?   What a boring forum.... Hey Ud 6 ,  You still here...?   must be confusing this week for you... Peeton playing against the pats .  Youre obviously not well with your convoluted logic about the sh1tty call .

Your thread Idea is dumb of course.  Refs will be different...  Its a different crew.  And the best ref in the league pictured above Gene Steratore 's crew is in town.

What will happen...?  No bullsh1t, lets start there. Also ... No gift wrapped wins to undeserving teams...  Goodells panties will be bunched up but Pats will win the game and beat the sh1t out of the Broncos.   You may not want to watch , not sure if you can handle that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to AFNAV130's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wilfork gets held on every play he rushes. He doesn't get calls very much. The officials will miss stuff. I've never been so upset than this year and last. They missed the leg sweep. Fine. Does not absolve them of picking up a flag they had thrown. That's the crux of the discussion. 

[/QUOTE]

AFNA, this is the truth!

Did anyone watch the Falcons-Saints game last evening in which Ryan was tackled in the exact same fashion Brees was last week and there was NO call.  What was worse, the defender actually hit Ryan in his face mask before grabbing around the neck.  So, UD & OneManBanned,, let go of the "leg whip" issue..  calls are missed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey jackazses can't you appreciate a little satire...?   What a boring forum.... Hey Ud 6 ,  You still here...?   must be confusing this week for you... Peeton playing against the pats .  Youre obviously not well with your convoluted logic about the sh1tty call .

Your thread Idea is dumb of course.  Refs will be different...  Its a different crew.  And the best ref in the league pictured above Gene Steratore 's crew is in town.

What will happen...?  No bullsh1t, lets start there. Also ... No gift wrapped wins to undeserving teams...  Goodells panties will be bunched up but Pats will win the game and beat the sh1t out of the Broncos.   You may not want to watch , not sure if you can handle that.

[/QUOTE]

b-o-r-i-n-g............   zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sections
Shortcuts