Optimistic Projection

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Optimistic Projection

Wes Welker will have 80 receptions.

what are your optimistic projections?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Optimistic Projection

Well since we are into wishful thinking here. The Pats will lead the nfl with take aways!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

The Raiders tank and finish dead last...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

∞ - 0

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: Optimistic Projection:
    The Raiders tank and finish dead last...
    Posted by Payment84

Too bad they didn't stick with jamarcus for one more year.

What a sorry tool. No interest whatsoever from 31 teams, even as a third stringer. He has to be the biggest bust of all time. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Pat's defense doesn't give up a single point in 2010 season or post season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Pat's defense doesn't give up a single point in 2010 season or post season
    Posted by Cyberknot

What?!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Lawrence Maroneys balls drop (and Im not talking about footballs)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to Re: Optimistic Projection : What?!!
    Posted by Brendon-Patrick

Not optimistic enough? Ok. How about Pats don't give up a 1st down?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

19-0

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I'll optimistically say we go between 14-2 and 12-4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I keep thinking 14-2, without having looked at the improvement of many second-years, and all the potentially good rooks too.

Wes Welker will be fine, but he won't get anywhere near 80 catches.  Too many other good targets all over the field this year, and TB will always spread the ball around.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

The Patriots lead the NFL in Red Zone Defense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from waldorff. Show waldorff's posts

I got em at 12-4.  They need to get off to a good start.  They also need to come out and run the ball early to show teams they will.  If healthy, I see no reason they can't win 12 and possibly get a #2 seed. 
    Posted by russgriswold

Why not the number 1?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

The Patriots lead the NFL in Red Zone Defense.
    Posted by Tcal2

That I like. Brady, Holt, and Moss carry the passing offense literally while Fred Taylor and Laurence Maroney make for a dangerously good tandem with Faulk and Morris to spell them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Pats win the super bowl.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

After reading this thread I thought I was on a NY Jests site as they are the kings of the imaginary!!! You remember when they won the Super Bowl in 2009,yup it was the second week of the season as I recall......Then they woke up! This year they aren't even going to let the season begin before they declare themselves the winners of the pre Super Bowl,Super Bowl....Pre season champs they are.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The Pats have a tough schedule. I think 12-4, 11-5 is about right. It should secure them a playoff spot, although perhaps via a wild card. 

I'm optimistic that Brady will get the offense straightened out and productive. I don't think Welker has 80 catches, but this also depends on when he comes back. They'll want to work him in sparingly. Plus, with the TE potential and now some legit 3rd/4th WR's, we should be relying less on Wes, which is a good thing. Preserve this guy. 

My optimism switches to the defense. Here is what I am optimistic about on defense;
    1. Crable stays healthy and shows he can rush the passer
    2. Brace steps up and progresses from year 1 to year 2. Sees more playing time.
    3. McCourty reinforces why he was our #1 pick. 
    4. Spikes is the monster we thought he would be and he and Mayo in the middle are the best 1/2 ILB combo in the league
    5. McKenzie stays healthy and is the tackling machine from his USF days
    6. Chung grows in year 2 and shows why he is our Rodney heir apparent. 
    7. Cunningham shows potential. Develops into a good 4-3 DE and we see him used at OLB. Becomes our starter at OLB next year. 
    8. Wheatley, Wilhite become solid, but not spectacular. Provide us good depth in sub packages

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

id say that 10-6 or 11-5 is pretty reasonable for the pats...they have wayyyyy too much youth and question marks for me to give them anymore wins than that IMO

Sections
Shortcuts