Orakpo, Maybin, E. Brown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALAN2012. Show ALAN2012's posts

Orakpo, Maybin, E. Brown

I think that one of these guys will drop in the range where Belichick would think of trading up 3 or 4 spots. Orakpo most likely will be a top ten pick, Maybin a top 13-16 pick, and then hopefully, Everette Brown drops a bit and we grab him. I think that he would be a beast outside linebacker for the Patriots

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Orakpo, Maybin, E. Brown

Orakpo is the only one that could possibly be a 3-4 OLB, but it would take a lot of work. I'd rather all three go before the Pats pick and drop some of the ones who could truly be great 3-4 OLBs to us, Clay Matthews, Larry English, Connor Barwin, Clint Sintim, and Cody Brown.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

I also do like E. Brown speed and spin moves but I fear he is undersized for playing in a 3-4 defense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from _008_. Show _008_'s posts

What do you think about Robert Ayers? I always get him and Maybin mixed up. I think he's likely to be there around 13-15(well, he's rated lower than Ayers) and it would be great to have him next to Tennessee teammate Mayo.(instant motivation for Rookie of the Year!) Mike Mayock thinks he's gonna be one of the best players off this draft and I think he'll be a beast!

Sections
Shortcuts