oregon vs. auburn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

oregon vs. auburn

watching the game who do you guys see as potential draft picks?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: oregon vs. auburn

I see Fairley as a monster. Not sure if he'll be there at 17 or if he'd even fit our system. I'm not a draftnik.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

You know Blanc has played well but I'm still not sold on him.

Ziemba #73 for Auburn has done a good job might be an interesting late choice and convert him to G

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Trying to think the last time I actually watched a college football game from beginning to end maybe the Notre Dame - Miami 1988 game. Just tend to learn about the players that we get during the draft is about the most I follow it. Hope it's a good game for those watching.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

jeff maehl is looking really good and he is projected to be taken in the 7th round

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

In Response to Re: oregon vs. auburn:
    I see Fairley as a monster. Not sure if he'll be there at 17 or if he'd even fit our system. I'm not a draftnik.
    Posted by apdynasty23

If I'm not mistaken, Fairley is the top 3-4 DE prospect in the draft. Unfortunately, he'll be long gone before 17. He's a top 10 lock. No doubt Belichick has the ammo to trade up and get him, but it would cost an absurd amount of picks to do so. Plus, there are other good prospects that can be had later, like JJ Watt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow Fairly really has to control himself. If he does that in the Pro's he's going to get his legs chopped out or he's going to cost his team big time

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Fairly is not a BB type of guy. Even if he were available somehow I think BB would pass him up. The guy, while talented, is an extremely dirty player. Thats well known if you follow college football regularly

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I was thinking the same thing. He reminds of Albert Haynesworth...

By the way, Oregon's red zone offense looks like the 2009 Patriots red zone offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

yeah they do but how about that catch by Tuinei. He needs to stay in another year to even stiff the later rounds but that catch might get him some UDFA looks if he declares this year

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

In Response to oregon vs. auburn:
    watching the game who do you guys see as potential draft picks?
    Posted by natesubs

Casey Mathews

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Great catch, yep. Wish he would have finished it because they couldn't get in from a yard out. Now I know why they say SEC defenses are just bigger, stronger, faster than the rest of the conferences. This is my first full college football game...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Kind of off topic but am I the only one that CAN'T STAND Cam Newton?  I was really pulling for Oregon tonight because I can't stand seeing that co*ck*y azz*hole flood the TV.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Kind of off topic but am I the only one that CAN'T STAND Cam Newton?  I was really pulling for Oregon tonight because I can't stand seeing that co*ck*y azz*hole flood the TV.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988

If you don't like Cam Newton, just stick around awhile.

He's gonna bust like a big ol' balloon in the NFL.

Did you see the look on his face when Oregon started standing up and moving around on defense?

This kid is clueless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Fairly is not a BB type of guy. Even if he were available somehow I think BB would pass him up. The guy, while talented, is an extremely dirty player. Thats well known if you follow college football regularly
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

I like Dirty Players as long as they Play for the Pats and are sneaky enough to not get caught much.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

harrison and mankins have the dirty label, so what?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

harrison and mankins have the dirty label, so what?
    Posted by natesubs

But I've never seen either shovel a players head into the ground violently in front of a ref long after the play was over. That's not just dirty but beyond stupid. Like I said he'll do it to the wrong team in the nfl and have his legs chopped out or those 15 yards will cost his team a game

Sections
Shortcuts