Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense.

In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : As it turns out, I won't have SB tickets this year, so I won't be watching the game from that rat's nest we call a city.  And yes, I have visited that rat's nest a number of times.  Enough times to cover a lifetime.  Really...please...no more.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

GLAD WE THREW YOU OUT.  YOUR AVATAR REMINDS ME OF THE GUITAR PLAYER IN ANIMAL HOUSE WHO HAD HIS GUITAR SMASHED BY BELUSHI.  

"I GAVE MY LOVE A CHICKEN THAT HAD NO BONE..."  LOL. 

IS THAT YOU WOODY? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense.:
    [QUOTE]Allowing a stiff to complete over 80% of his passes is and embarrassment.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Just imagine if Manning was playing. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : Just imagine if Manning was playing. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Just imagine if they Patriots were playing up to potential

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

After footage from the actual tape was aired on Fox NFL Sunday on September 16, former Dallas Cowboys head coach Jimmy Johnson claimed, "This is exactly how I was told to do it 18 years ago by a Kansas City Chiefs scout. I tried it, but I didn't think it helped us." Johnson also said, "Bill Belichick was wrong because he videotaped signals after a memo was sent out to all of the teams saying not to do it. But what irritates me is hearing some reactions from players and coaches. These players don't know what their coaches are doing. And some of the coaches have selective amnesia because I know for a fact there were various teams doing this. That's why the memo was sent to everybody. That doesn't make [Belichick] right, but a lot of teams are doing this."[24]

Former Miami Dolphins head coach Don Shula, who coached the 1972 Dolphins team that finished with a perfect record, commented on the incident on November 6, when the Patriots themselves were seven wins away from a perfect regular season, saying: "The Spygate thing has diminished what they've accomplished. You would hate to have that attached to your accomplishments. They've got it. ...I guess you got the same thing as putting an asterisk by Barry Bonds' home run record. I guess it will be noted that the Patriots were fined and a number-one draft choice was taken away during that year of accomplishment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] 
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : Just imagine if Manning was playing. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Wow, really? LOL! 

Just imagine if the Patriots kept their foot on the gas pedal.

These, what if's, just imagine thoughts are super dumb.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : LOL, our run is over, what have you done in the playoffs the last 2 years? 1 and done this year as well. Keep having Bellicheck tell Cindy Brady what to run on his pretty little wristband. Real qb's call the plays, not run what they are told . That's about what you'd expect from a system game managing quarterback. Oh look, another 5 yard throw by Brady where the receiver runs 50 yards.. Pathetic to even put him in the same class with Manning. Product of great defenses in the PAST, and good coaching, nothing else. System qb period. That's why you can put in Matt freakin Cassell, and win 11 games. BRADY is a SYSTEM QUARTERBACK.

Why are you LOL ing about your pathetic run being over? You know that you'll be going back to another 15-20 years of nothingness...it comes from being a part of a third to 4th rate city. Yawn, it's got to be embarrassing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. :
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Mannnnn, you post the funniest ship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

At least Tebow is praying for you guys!  Coltsman!  It is a start!

Image Detail

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsMan73. Show ColtsMan73's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. :
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE] LOL, Say whatever you want dude, why don't you have Cindy add another play to her wrist band. Orlovsky just completed 81% of his passes against your defense at home. Garbage time was the whole time he played, because he is garbage. No other defense including Carolina, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and KC was even in the same ballpark of swiss cheese as yours is, that we've played. The most horrible D we've seen all year. I don't have to worry about you making it here, 1 and done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : LOL, Say whatever you want dude, why don't you have Cindy add another play to her wrist band. Orlovsky just completed 81% of his passes against your defense at home. Garbage time was the whole time he played, because he is garbage. No other defense including Carolina, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and KC was even in the same ballpark of swiss cheese as yours is, that we've played. The most horrible D we've seen all year. I don't have to worry about you making it here, 1 and done.

People are still praying for you Coltsman!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Rats nest cities and their fans don't react like this to your QB.

"These Patriots fans, who obviously while I’m playing through the years, like good fans, they make it tough on the opposing quarterback," he said. "But they were sincere about, ‘Hey, I hope you get back. We miss seeing you out there. Sorry you’re not playing this game.’ So it was classy. I was real appreciative."

Manning was obviously touched that it came from the fans of his biggest rivals.

"This is such an intense rivalry," he said. "Your own fans are going to tell you they miss seeing you out there and get back soon, but when kind of your biggest rival does it, I don’t think they’d be saying it if they didn’t mean it."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : Wow, really? LOL!  Just imagine if the Patriots kept their foot on the gas pedal. These, what if's, just imagine thoughts are super dumb.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

OH NO otherwise everyone would be crying that BB ran up the score.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : Where is the superbowl this year? Brady will be retiring, if his wristband says so, about the time Luck sticks it in your as# the next 10 years. If anyone's run is over, it is yours, another one and done. Again.

He is praying for those who are oppressed!  You have some hope!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

The simple fact is TB and Orlovsky finished with about the same 'stats' except Orlovsky threw and interception that essentially stalled their comeback at a crucial time.

TB threw no interceptions.

A difference as big as the big '0' in front of the Colts record.

But we do appreciate it in NE that perhaps this game has helped the NE coaches to put that 'soft zone' to rest forever. After seeing it agains Pitt most of the game, in the waining minutes against the NYG and now 21 points in one quarter against the worst offense in the league I think the debate on whether there is ever a lead large enough or a situation that warrants this scheme is over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense.:
    [QUOTE]Yeah we suck, and we're o for whatever, but if you think your winning playoff games with that dough boy defense, that's a fu##ing joke. Every defense has murdered us this year, with the exception of that atrocity. Keep playing Edelman  LOL!  Get your popcorn and sofas ready, your going to be watching the superbowl from that rat's nest you call a city. LOL!

I think by the end of the season you will discover Orlovsky is not that bad.

When he wins a couple and starts threatening your secure lock as winners in the Luck sweepstakes wonder what lame excuse the Colts managment will use to bench him??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Coltsman; Hold onto that one picture of Manning holding the SB trophy. You aren't going to see another one for the forseeable future. 

My Avatar is the wizard because there were too many championship Patriot pictures to choose from. 

In all seriousness, kudos to Orlovsky. He is much more talented than most give him credit. He will have more good games and be your back up next year (backing up Luck).  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Who won the game? Oh, just a reminder of what really matters

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

I'd like to congratulate the Colts for winning this game - their first legitimate SB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]Someone from Indianapolis insulting the city of Boston? Can't get much more ironic. Indy has got to be the worst city in the Country, it's not even close. I can't wait to go there to watch the Patriots win the Super Bowl a couple of months from now. The local yokels are really going to hear it from the Pats faithful after their first of many humiliating seasons. Even if Luck isn't a bust, the Colts have 5 years of sub .500 seasons staring them in the face. Sorry, bub, your Golden Age is over and it's never coming back, and you deserve it, you poor sports.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

you really think were gonna win the superbowl with this bad defense. lol....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense. : LOL, Say whatever you want dude, why don't you have Cindy add another play to her wrist band. Orlovsky just completed 81% of his passes against your defense at home. Garbage time was the whole time he played, because he is garbage. No other defense including Carolina, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, and KC was even in the same ballpark of swiss cheese as yours is, that we've played. The most horrible D we've seen all year. I don't have to worry about you making it here, 1 and done.

If true, 1 and done sure looks a lot better than 0-16 and done.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Orlovsky outperforms Brady, and carves up patriots pop warner defense.:
    [QUOTE]Yeah we suck, and we're o for whatever, but if you think your winning playoff games with that dough boy defense, that's a fu##ing joke. Every defense has murdered us this year, with the exception of that atrocity. Keep playing Edelman  LOL!  Get your popcorn and sofas ready, your going to be watching the superbowl from that rat's nest you call a city. LOL!

Hey PhatRex does this help your new Jersey Jets' chances at their 3 rd Super Bowl in a row?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

To the hand wringers: Watching the Packers give up 35 to the Giants, who the Pats held to what, 23? Does that mean the Pats D is better than Green Bay? Green Bay that is the defending SB champ?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

at least we won't quit

and at least Boston is relevant.  No Colts, nobody would care about Indianapolis.  And don't act like Butler and the Pacers are anything more than flashes in the pan

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]To the hand wringers: Watching the Packers give up 35 to the Giants, who the Pats held to what, 23? Does that mean the Pats D is better than Green Bay? Green Bay that is the defending SB champ?
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]
    Muz...  most here do not care.  The Packers could give up 50 points to the Giants and still win 51 - 50 and they'll say the Packers D is better than the Pats.  Difference in the Packers game, the pick 6.

Sections
Shortcuts