OSCAR PISTORIUS... any thoughts?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: OSCAR PISTORIUS... any thoughts?

No way he gets off in court, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't know about everybody else, but I distinctively recall that my first reaction when OJ was brought in for questioning, way before the Bronco chase, was no way did he do it, he's the Juice! That didn't last obviously.

Not sure what sort of reaction you're expecting about this guy? I don't think people here care that much about him. At least I don't. I'm sorry for the victim and her family. Otherwise, whatever.

I never thought he should have been allowed to run in the Olympics in the first place. You can't take a pill, but you can put springs on your legs? Huh?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/pistorius_charged_along_murdering_n8NtAynBeMnK9vxHwO2KXK

this is worse than OJ.. where is the usual racial venom now? dude, just offed his gal just like that! no way it was  an accident. even if it somehow were, its still first degree murder to off  or terminatively neutralize a defenseless burglar. see ya oscar! 30 years to life!

How many race cards left in that deck of yours?

We all know you couldn't take the heat as Commie anymore when your virulent racism was exposed for all to see.  Is it difficult for you to keep that bottled up inside without showing it 24/7/365?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

theres no racial venom because anyone with a brain knows race played no factor in that event.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

My thought is that we need to stop idolizing sports figures.

It makes my skin crawl everytime someone in sports is described as a "hero".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

theres no racial venom because anyone with a brain knows race played no factor in that event.

first of, OJ was innocent by evidence and legality. this guy is pure guilty...

"OJ was innocent by evidence and legality".

OJ was found Not Guilty in the criminal trial.  Innocence is not a verdict submitted by a jury.  They don't teach you that on TMZ, do they?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In this case, would it be no legs to stand on? badabump

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In this case, would it be no legs to stand on? badabump

The police are stumped.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

* heather mills hides behind the curtains. *

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

OJ...as he had done many times...assualted his Ex. Only this time with hate as she had told him to stay away from her and had banned him from a family function earlier. Ron was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. So foolish to keep bring this up...he was, is, and will always be guilty of cutting their throats from ear to ear.

Pistorius, is cut from the same cloth, sports "hero" but a killer none the less.

I do try to keep politics outta here as much as possible....but once in awhile I relapse, my apologies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Nothing good comes of a loaded handgun under the bed. Another gun nut "defending his family."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

This doesn't belong on a Pats message board!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

first of, OJ was innocent by evidence and legality. this guy is pure guilty...

[/QUOTE]

Educate yourself. OJ was guilty by the evidence but let off by a sympathetic jury. He was not found innocent but rather not guilty. He has since admitted that he "probably" committed the killings becasue the evidence points to him but that he "doesn't remember."

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"You know what they say, once you had a man with no legs, you never go back!"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Rumor is he will now be dating the gal in AZ, Arias, who stabbed her boyfriend 27 times, slit his throat from ear to ear, and THEN shot him a few times, because she was afraid of him and his violence. Both of these crimes do lead to the all important question: When is "dead" REALLY "dead"? Or, can someone really be "dead enoiugh". The conversation and note comparrison on the first date should REALLY be something! 

I just can't see either of them being listed on eHarmony's site.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

I don't know about everybody else, but I distinctively recall that my first reaction when OJ was brought in for questioning, way before the Bronco chase, was no way did he do it, he's the Juice! That didn't last obviously.

Not sure what sort of reaction you're expecting about this guy? I don't think people here care that much about him. At least I don't. I'm sorry for the victim and her family. Otherwise, whatever.

I never thought he should have been allowed to run in the Olympics in the first place. You can't take a pill, but you can put springs on your legs? Huh?

Had to be 'roids, as no man in his right mind would EVER kill somone so beautiful as her.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Is he a former, current or future Patriots player? Why we talking about him on the Pats thread?? Who cares.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Nothing good comes of a loaded handgun under the bed. Another gun nut "defending his family."

Good point. W/o extension on your point, here is what I do.

Purchase a professional DeWalt nail gun. It's as accurate at 10 yards as a .45 calibre. It will drive a 16D nail 1/4 inch into a soft pine wood at 20 yards. It would kill at close range into the head or heart area. If Pistorius used this the 'accident" never would have happened.

Even though I have 10 stray dogs housed in a barn for warning and 4 stray cats, I pick it off a very high shelf where kids or others cannot reach it. It works just fine. No license required and no questions asked..... There you have it.

Enjoy your great posts and hope to read you more often..;-))

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Good point. W/o extension on your point, here is what I do.

Purchase a professional DeWalt nail gun. It's as accurate at 10 yards as a .45 calibre. It will drive a 16D nail 1/4 inch into a soft pine wood at 20 yards. It would kill at close range into the head or heart area. If Pistorius used this the 'accident" never would have happened.

Even though I have 10 stray dogs housed in a barn for warning and 4 stray cats, I pick it off a very high shelf where kids or others cannot reach it. It works just fine. No license required and no questions asked..... There you have it.

Enjoy your great posts and hope to read you more often..;-))

Apparently all the times he nailed her before didn't work.  

Sections
Shortcuts