osi no longer on the market

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

osi no longer on the market

the giants have told his agent to stop seeking a trade. i still dont see how he goes back to the giants though. maybe they have worked out a trade themselves? i heard someone say that sending him to seattle for their TE plus a pick might make sense since they cant seem to resign boss. we'll see, but it looks like he's not coming here. 
    bring on roth and brock!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: osi no longer on the market

Well then, I hope they make him stay and he ends up giving them all kinds of grief!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Good, lets stop talking about how we could trade two first rounders, two second rounders, the entire 2013 draft, Nate Solder, McCourty, and a new car and a six pack of beer for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: osi no longer on the market:
    [QUOTE]He was never going to be a Patriot. I have no idea why people get all worked up about a trade that was NEVER going to happen. And before someone says "well the Pats checked him out" They check out everyone that becomes available. They wouldnt be doing their jobs if they didnt check people out. It does not mean they will make a deal for him and pay him 12 million a year when he is almost 30.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

stranger things have happened.  i never thought that 8-5 and fat albert were patriot material. 

Sections
Shortcuts