OT: 5.6 Earthquake in Oklahoma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

OT: 5.6 Earthquake in Oklahoma

So i live about 2.5 hours from where the epicenter was. At first I thught we had a very high straight line wind swarm since it was windy all day. I was in the basement and the house was rocking. I'd been through a couple when I lived in California, but this one was the strongest I've ever felt.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2011. Show mighty2011's posts

Re: OT: 5.6 Earthquake in Oklahoma

Funny how there is no mention of this in the liberal media.  But if the slightest tremor shakes the East Coast, you can count on 24 hour coverage blacking out everything else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to OT: 5.6 Earthquake in Oklahoma:
    [QUOTE]So i live about 2.5 hours from where the epicenter was. At first I thught we had a very high straight line wind swarm since it was windy all day. I was in the basement and the house was rocking. I'd been through a couple when I lived in California, but this one was the strongest I've ever felt.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

glad to know your ok, but watch out for the aftershocks!  Heh, Heh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: OT: 5.6 Earthquake in Oklahoma:
    [QUOTE]In Response to OT: 5.6 Earthquake in Oklahoma : glad to know your ok, but watch out for the aftershocks!  Heh, Heh
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

thanks. okla had some minor ones around 3am this morning- bit we didn't get any.

I bet okla will get another one later tonight. they have been getting alot of minor ones lately, but last night was the biggest they ever recorded. It was felt all the way to KC too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Perhaps these earthquakes in areas that usually don't have them is a warm up for Yosemite?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Perhaps these earthquakes in areas that usually don't have them is a warm up for Yosemite?
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

uh-oh. that's a volcano though. The problem is these earthquakes are pretty close to the New Madrid fault between Arkansas and Missouri

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jesus dude... a basement is where you don't wanna be when that hits, glad you're ok.

And I am not looking forward to when Cali gets rocked again...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Man...it's bad enough you guys get rocked by tonadoes and floods all the time, now it's earth quakes?...must be all that votin' you guys do for the republicans...yeah, that's it, God's getting even with the Fox News and Glenn Beck contingents!...A falling used up radioactive Soviet satellite is probably next.

GO  REDZONE!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Jesus dude... a basement is where you don't wanna be when that hits, glad you're ok. And I am not looking forward to when Cali gets rocked again...
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

I know, it hit instantly. We didn't get the full brunt of it.

Very uncommom for quakes in the Heartland. Somethings going on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I just moved to LA, CA a couple months back and am not looking forward to my first earthquake encounter. 

Sections
Shortcuts