OT - 57 Years In Jail For Sean Taylor's Death

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: OT - 57 Years In Jail For Sean Taylor's Death

saw that. found out the killers are from the town i currently live. sickens me. Florida has many low life idiots

also he could've been one of the best safeties of this era and maybe ever. guy did it ALL

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Taylor, a first-round pick by the Redskins in the 2004 draft, was a hard-hitting Pro Bowl safety who had previously starred at the University of Miami. He was schot during the November 2007 confrontation in the upper thigh, damaging his femoral artery and leading to massive blood loss. Taylor was 24 when he died."

"The man who prosecutors say fired the schot that killed Washington Redskins starSean Taylor during a botched 2007 burglary was sentenced Thursday to more than 57 years in state prison.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Dennis Murphy imposed the sentence on Eric Rivera, 23, one of five Fort Myers-area men charged with Taylor's death after they broke into his house looking to steal cash. One has pleaded guilty and three others are still awaiting trial."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10340041/man-gets-57-years-prison-sean-taylor-death

------

24 years old. I wonder what his career would have been like. 2007 seems like a long time ago.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, so Rivera was 16 or 17 when he killed Taylor.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow. This cover up and fall out certainly took long enough. I guess we;ll never know what Taylor was really wrapped in.

[/QUOTE]

what does that mean?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

hmmm thanks for that info Russ never knew that. but I honestly should have, he went to the U and was a thug from what i heard. interesting. but i doubt he would be f'n with a 17 teen year old over in Fort Myers. unless it was a rival gang or something...

taylor may have been involved with a bad crew. gangs down here in FM are getting outta hand

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so young, but, imo - needs to be accountable for the outcome of his actions.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree.  Just a shame.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

"Taylor, a first-round pick by the Redskins in the 2004 draft, was a hard-hitting Pro Bowl safety who had previously starred at the University of Miami. He was schot during the November 2007 confrontation in the upper thigh, damaging his femoral artery and leading to massive blood loss. Taylor was 24 when he died."

"The man who prosecutors say fired the schot that killed Washington Redskins starSean Taylor during a botched 2007 burglary was sentenced Thursday to more than 57 years in state prison.

Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Dennis Murphy imposed the sentence on Eric Rivera, 23, one of five Fort Myers-area men charged with Taylor's death after they broke into his house looking to steal cash. One has pleaded guilty and three others are still awaiting trial."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10340041/man-gets-57-years-prison-sean-taylor-death

------

24 years old. I wonder what his career would have been like. 2007 seems like a long time ago.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!~

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How's all that cat butt doing in your 'hood you 'ol NY Jets Troll? Still walking around with an old T-Shirt and a can of Chloroform in your back pocket? Still sneaking up behind the neighborhood kitties and "pouncing" on them?...you nasty boy you...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hit that kitty butt....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

so young, but, imo - needs to be accountable for the outcome of his actions.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!~

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

How's all that cat butt doing in your 'hood you 'ol NY Jets Troll? Still walking around with an old T-Shirt and a can of Chloroform in your back pocket? Still sneaking up behind the neighborhood kitties and "pouncing" on them?...you nasty boy you...

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Hit that kitty butt....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from catbuttbuster45. Show catbuttbuster45's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

saw that. found out the killers are from the town i currently live. sickens me. Florida has many low life idiots

also he could've been one of the best safeties of this era and maybe ever. guy did it ALL

I know some folks on these threads are from FLA, and most are great folks...but FLA is pretty much a sinkhole...sorry, that's the honest to the lords truth...a sick pit of drugs and depravity, crime and death

[/QUOTE]

It's become terrible.  Either you're a native on the interior or it's traffic city and extreme heat 10 months of the year in the better cities, which really aren't there anyway.

So touristy or NY/NJ transplanted.  Just terrible. Bustchises and Leons running all over the place. lmao

In all seriousness, if you want beach front or beach access for a second home, you're better off going to Alabama. Cheaper, similar beach quality and less people.

I can't think of one redeeming quality of Florida. It's like Texas.  Put me in Austin and I can deal with it, but that;s it. The rest of it is useless and the cities are sprawl hell.

[/QUOTE]

OH NO...NOT TEJJJAS...lol....loads of GAWDAWFUL ,OHM-PA-PA Tex Mex rag music, heat and red necks.....they are right about one thing though...everything is bigger in Texas, especially buttholes

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know some folks on these threads are from FLA, and most are great folks...but FLA is pretty much a sinkhole...sorry, that's the honest to the lords truth...a sick pit of drugs and depravity, crime and death

[/QUOTE]
     and yup it does. pretty much there are two highways 75 and 95. both run down the west and east coasts of FL. if you go east of 75 and west of 95 anywhere its s h i t hole city many places. stay by the beaches ( theres a lot of em) and youre fine. the middle of the state is horrible though

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

If you like going to strip malls, chain restuarants and having a stiff, hot breeze in your face 24 hours a day, then great!

[/QUOTE]

you talking about FL?

Sections
Shortcuts