OT: Anyone want to discuss the Patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

Re: OT: Anyone want to discuss the Patriots?

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not a bad deal Pro. If I didn't have my student loans I could easily afford that. Be worth it too. I tossed my name on the waiting list 4 years ago and still waiting. I'm hoping by the time my ticket comes up I'll be making a bit more and can afford it.

[/QUOTE]

Do you get tickets via ticket exchange?  When I was on the waiting list, I still went to most games by buying tickets on ticket exchange. 

[/QUOTE]

No, never heard of ticket exchange. Is that the exact name of the company? I think the only game I might be able to get to is the Miami game...

[/QUOTE]

Once you're on the waiting list, the Pats allow you to buy tickets from season ticket holders for face value plus 10%.  There's a special Patriots-sanctioned ticket exchange website where waiting list members and season ticket holders can sell tickets to each other. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.  Gotta get going - gotta get some shut-eye. Laterz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not a bad deal Pro. If I didn't have my student loans I could easily afford that. Be worth it too. I tossed my name on the waiting list 4 years ago and still waiting. I'm hoping by the time my ticket comes up I'll be making a bit more and can afford it.

[/QUOTE]

Do you get tickets via ticket exchange?  When I was on the waiting list, I still went to most games by buying tickets on ticket exchange. 

[/QUOTE]

No, never heard of ticket exchange. Is that the exact name of the company? I think the only game I might be able to get to is the Miami game...

[/QUOTE]

Once you're on the waiting list, the Pats allow you to buy tickets from season ticket holders for face value plus 10%.  There's a special Patriots-sanctioned ticket exchange website where waiting list members and season ticket holders can sell tickets to each other. 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up.  Gotta get going - gotta get some shut-eye. Laterz.

[/QUOTE]

Me too. good night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I renewed my season tickets today.

[/QUOTE]

how much do season tickets go for nowadays? Where are your seats?

[/QUOTE]

Section 333, $99 per seat.  Four seats times 10 games plus the $35 service fee = $3995.00, but I had a $540 credit for having bought tickets for a home AFC Championship game that never occurred, so it was only $3455.00 today.

[/QUOTE]

Sweet!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When I get the chance that's how I usually do it. Occassionally my uncle can't go and I buy his season tickets off of him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I really hope to come to Gillette one day. I've traveled to London twice to watch them play at Wembley (Bucs and Rams), but still actually getting to Gillette would be sweet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really hope to come to Gillette one day. I've traveled to London twice to watch them play at Wembley (Bucs and Rams), but still actually getting to Gillette would be sweet.

[/QUOTE]

It's a great time but I would take the drunk train in and out. Parking is a pain and driving out is even worse most of the time but it has gotten much better since the metal seat days. Patriot place is also just nice to walk around in if you have free time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pro, I am in 109 and thinking that after 30 years the family has been season ticket holders I may give them up. The night games and weather games this year were hard. 

I find it increasingly harder to even give those night games away, never mind sell them. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I have been on the waiting list favor at least ten years, called a few seasons ago to see how farbinhadbmoved and was told that I was still quite a bit off and it would take severill losing seasons to move up. Oh well my kids are pats fans too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I am in Section 239 and my buddy and i are looking to move to the section right before the Club Seats I believe it is 236 or move directly below us in 139 as the ticket prices are the same. Has any season ticket holder used the relocation option the pats provide and were they happy with the results? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am in Section 239 and my buddy and i are looking to move to the section right before the Club Seats I believe it is 236 or move directly below us in 139 as the ticket prices are the same. Has any season ticket holder used the relocation option the pats provide and were they happy with the results? 

[/QUOTE]

I have heard of only 1 person doing that option, and they thought they got screwed on the new seats.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pro, I am in 109 and thinking that after 30 years the family has been season ticket holders I may give them up. The night games and weather games this year were hard. 

I find it increasingly harder to even give those night games away, never mind sell them. 

[/QUOTE]

I hate the night games too.  I guess it's the price we pay for being good, though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I upgrade every year.  They now give you a time slot when you can log on to a ticket website and choose your seats from all available using an interactive map of the stadium. This is far better than the old process where you described what you wanted and they picked for you.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have heard of only 1 person doing that option, and they thought they got screwed on the new seats.

[/QUOTE]

I do it every year rkarp and have had great results.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to tg19pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have been on the waiting list favor at least ten years, called a few seasons ago to see how farbinhadbmoved and was told that I was still quite a bit off and it would take severill losing seasons to move up. Oh well my kids are pats fans too.

[/QUOTE]

I was on for about ten or twelve years, but got mine when the recession hit.  They must have had a lot of people give up tickets then.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I upgrade every year.  They now give you a time slot when you can log on to a ticket website and choose your seats from all available using an interactive map of the stadium. This is far better than the old process where you described what you wanted and they picked for you.  

[/QUOTE]

So I assume you pay your invoice and then make the request and then pay the difference or get a credit whichever applies?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

have you ever requested to be moved with another account? i assume it works the same. I saw the process on-line but i don't want to be assigned something without having both accounts  approve the seats.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So I assume you pay your invoice and then make the request and then pay the difference or get a credit whichever applies?

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  Pay your invoice as usual, but be sure to go into "edit profile" on account manager and answer the 2014 seat upgrade questionnaire, saying you do want to upgrade.  Then at some point (in April maybe?) you'll get an email from the Pats telling you your time slot to log in and choose your new seats.  If you pick new seats, you'll get a confirmation and an invoice if your seats cost more.  I assume you'd get a credit applied to your account if the new seats are cheaper, but so far I've only gone up in price myself. Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

have you ever requested to be moved with another account? i assume it works the same. I saw the process on-line but i don't want to be assigned something without having both accounts  approve the seats.

[/QUOTE]

No--never tried this, but there is space to indicate which accounts you want to move with.  Can't say how that works though since I've never done it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Might make it to training camp this summer.

haven't been since 2005

loved it before

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now this is what I'm talkin about. Pats talk!

[/QUOTE]

it was just a matter of time....lol

How is the drum playing while watching a movie and playing cards? Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Who cares? A discussion about Pats season tickets is much better than discussions about Arizona laws or the Daytona 500 or the UFC!