OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

My daughter bought me a jacket like this and I love it (mine is a little different).  I get lots of comments.  Mine is red, black and silver and it's suede.  Best jacket I ever owned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    [QUOTE]Help me out guys...I really don't know what to get my guy for Christmas. What would you like to see under the tree (seriously)?
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

I saw your post and had a few ideas:
    (these are about as honest as it gets)

This video lists the four things every man wants at about the four minute mark:

From 8:45 into the beginning of Part 6:

And when you disagree and hate me and think I'm a sexist, remember this:
    -You asked what MEN want.  This is the truth in its purest form
    -THEY'RE COMEDIANS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

A Super Bowl Ring!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Forget harleys; hugely overrated and overpriced.

The garmin is a great idea, but depending on where you live in CT, he may never need it. As I once asked a friend from Ellington, after he bought a new mega-SUV with a GPS, "what the heck to you need that for, you haven't left town in 20 years?"

I love the jacket and, if he's like most family guys, its not something he'd buy for himself.

I'd also suggest a bottle of the most expensive single-malt scotch you can find,  but that's just me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

Someone to watch the kids for a weekend away with the missus?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Scotch is rotgut that only puzzies drink. A nice decanter of bourbon is what a MAN drinks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

A Peyton Manning jersey....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    [QUOTE]Scotch is rotgut that only puzzies drink. A nice decanter of bourbon is what a MAN drinks.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

That's like choosing between blondes and brunettes, Harley. Why not enjoy both?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : That's like choosing between blondes and brunettes, Harley. Why not enjoy both?
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

That's what Tiger did, and we know how well that went.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : That's what Tiger did, and we know how well that went.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

As they say in the beer commercials, "enjoy responsibly" . . .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : As they say in the beer mmercials, "enjoy responsibly" . . .
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

TO ALL: Thanks for your input guys. I think I'm leaning toward a navagation system and a honkin' Best Buy gift card to boot.

Bummer about the game today. :(

Sections
Shortcuts