OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

My daughter bought me a jacket like this and I love it (mine is a little different).  I get lots of comments.  Mine is red, black and silver and it's suede.  Best jacket I ever owned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    Help me out guys...I really don't know what to get my guy for Christmas. What would you like to see under the tree (seriously)?
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats

I saw your post and had a few ideas:
    (these are about as honest as it gets)

This video lists the four things every man wants at about the four minute mark:

From 8:45 into the beginning of Part 6:

And when you disagree and hate me and think I'm a sexist, remember this:
    -You asked what MEN want.  This is the truth in its purest form
    -THEY'RE COMEDIANS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

A Super Bowl Ring!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Forget harleys; hugely overrated and overpriced.

The garmin is a great idea, but depending on where you live in CT, he may never need it. As I once asked a friend from Ellington, after he bought a new mega-SUV with a GPS, "what the heck to you need that for, you haven't left town in 20 years?"

I love the jacket and, if he's like most family guys, its not something he'd buy for himself.

I'd also suggest a bottle of the most expensive single-malt scotch you can find,  but that's just me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

Someone to watch the kids for a weekend away with the missus?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Scotch is rotgut that only puzzies drink. A nice decanter of bourbon is what a MAN drinks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

A Peyton Manning jersey....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    Scotch is rotgut that only puzzies drink. A nice decanter of bourbon is what a MAN drinks.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

That's like choosing between blondes and brunettes, Harley. Why not enjoy both?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : That's like choosing between blondes and brunettes, Harley. Why not enjoy both?
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

That's what Tiger did, and we know how well that went.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : That's what Tiger did, and we know how well that went.
    Posted by carawaydj

As they say in the beer commercials, "enjoy responsibly" . . .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : As they say in the beer mmercials, "enjoy responsibly" . . .
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

TO ALL: Thanks for your input guys. I think I'm leaning toward a navagation system and a honkin' Best Buy gift card to boot.

Bummer about the game today. :(

Sections
Shortcuts