OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

Help me out guys...I really don't know what to get my guy for Christmas. What would you like to see under the tree (seriously)?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?

1. Island Packet 485.  you need a big tree though.
    2. iPhone
    3. NFL Sunday Ticket (if you have DirecTV)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

what else?

Patriotic Harley

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I would imagine he would like these.....on and off you Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from matlngl. Show matlngl's posts

how about a drew brees jersey, that is all you guys have been dreaming about since monday

WHO DAT!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    [QUOTE]Age: 20's 30's 40's  50 or />  and budget.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

48 and lives for Patriots, as well as motocross stuff. Budget: for the 'big' gift...$300 max. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas?:
    [QUOTE]1. Island Packet 485.  you need a big tree though. 2. iPhone 3. NFL Sunday Ticket (if you have DirecTV)
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Cara - what is Island packet 485?

Nope, he's not into cell phone stuff. :(

Nope, we have digital cable. :(

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]what else?
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

I'd love to get that for him Harley! lol I wish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]I would imagine he would like these.....on and off you 

Yes Harley, he probably "wood". lol ;-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]how about a drew brees jersey, that is all you guys have been dreaming about since monday WHO DAT!!!!!!!
    Posted by matlngl[/QUOTE]

Good one Matlng. lol  But I don't think that would be his idea of Christmas Joy. lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : Yes Harley, he probably "wood". lol ;-)
    Posted by CTLadyluvsPats[/QUOTE]

How about a Patriots cheerleader!!! That would be sure to make his Christmas morning....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Tickets to a Patriots game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : How about a Patriots cheerleader!!! That would be sure to make his Christmas morning....
    Posted by nightrider495[/QUOTE]

LOL! You're probably right nightrider. However, all bets aside, I'd keep one of them for my own 'stocking stuffer'. lol ;-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Tickets to a Patriots game.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Gosh darn it Z...I wish they were that easy to come by.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : Yes Harley, he probably "wood". lol ;-)

LOL! yes I can understand where he's...."coming" from.Embarassed

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : LOL! yes I can understand where he's...."coming" from.

*blush* Hee hee..you guys are incorrigable! ;-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

What else is he into other than the Pats?

Getting Pats gear is kind of boring for me. And I usually wear Tigers or Sox gear when I dress down anyway.

Does it have to be Pats themed?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

How 'bout this, you can find them cheaper.

Tom Brady Autographed Helmet - Authentic
    Tom Brady Autographed Helmet - Authentic
    List Price: $999.99
    Our Price: $999.99 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OT - As Patriots fans, what gift would a man like for Christmas? : Cara - what is Island packet 485? Nope, he's not into cell phone stuff. :( Nope, we have digital cable. :(

An Island Packet 485 is a nice sailboat.  If it were a motorcycle, it would be a Harley. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

it's a bit pricey but hey it's only money.

Cycle Ranch Moto Cross

2066 County Road 405, Floresville, TX 78114

Cycle Ranch Moto Cross
    • Price:
      $1,500,000
    • Building Size:
      10,000 SF
    • Price/SF:
      $150
    • Property Type:
      Special Purpose
    • Property Sub-type:
      Special Purpose (Other)
    • Property Use Type:
      Business For Sale
    • Lot Size:
      108 AC
    • Find Out More...
    Last Verified  11/4/2009Listing ID  15892021

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I find cold cash very satisfying. Just give it all to him in ones so it looks like there is more there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

CT,  I'm 45 and love Best Buy gift cards.  If he doesn't already have a Navigation system for the car you can get descent one's for that price (also at Best Buy).  If he's into tools - coordless (battery powered) stuff is cool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]CT,  I'm 45 and love Best Buy gift cards.  If he doesn't already have a Navigation system for the car you can get descent one's for that price (also at Best Buy).  If he's into tools - coordless (battery powered) stuff is cool.
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

K-Max nailed it; a NAV system.  If you've ever had one you'll never want a car without one.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

A decent defensive back.  Could've used that penalized draft pick for that...but noooooo. 

Sections
Shortcuts