OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/14/texts-from-belichick-to-hernandez-33-pages-included-in-evidence/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/14/texts-from-belichick-to-hernandez-33-pages-included-in-evidence/

Say what you want, but that's ALOT of texts b/w a player and coach.

Who knows what was being said... maybe hern was just being dumb or BS'ing but still that's a lot of communication if you ask me.

BB will be called to the stand in this trial with this news IMO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

"

The Patriots have worked extremely hard to distance themselves from Aaron Hernandez since he was first charged with murder, with owner Robert Kraft saying they were all “duped,” and coach Bill Belichick retreating to the safe haven of grunting about football.

But they still had to talk about their former tight end to Massachusetts detectives.

According to Jenny Wilson of the Hartford Courant, the statements from both Belichick and Kraft were among the pieces of evidence turned over to Hernandez’s defense attorneys, and made available Monday.

Prosecutors also turned over 33 pages of text messages between Belichick and Hernandez between February 2013 and May 2013, the four months leading up to the shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

That’s a load of communication between a coach and a player, especially a coach who doesn’t appear to LOL very often.

Detectives also interviewed director of football Berj Najarian, director of player personnel Nicholas Caserio and strength coach Moses Cabrera according to the list of documents which are entered into evidence.

The evidence also includes rental contracts for dozens of cars, going back to 2011."

From PFT ^

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

To say what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

wow, Rusty is going to throw up in his mouth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL at thread title!!

And LOL at rkarps comment. 

Can't wait to see Rusty's thoughts on this.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I heard this listening to the Sports Hub on my way back from work. I guess my question is what exactly is "a page?" It is 1 text from each of them per page, or how many are on each page? That makes a big difference.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

To say what?

If BB and Hern spoke alot the defense could be building a case of insanity and if Bb spoke to AH a lot he could help build the insanity case

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

I heard this listening to the Sports Hub on my way back from work. I guess my question is what exactly is "a page?" It is 1 text from each of them per page, or how many are on each page? That makes a big difference.

[object HTMLDivElement]

I imagine 33 pages of texts means 33 pages between them. 

A page is probably what ever prints out for those messages.  Could be a lot of little ones or could be one long one on each page.    Guess we'll find out what was on them afterwards though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

To say what?

AH is gonna use any and all angles of defense to get out of a conviction. if it means bringing BB in, he'll do it. Don't think it will mean anything but I can't wait to hear the creepy stalker take every one of BB's words and come up with some stupid ESPN or Goddell conspiracy to explain it.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

To say what?

I feel sorry for kiddies today who don't even realize how foolish they look because they don't understand how processes work from a legal perspective.

Expect a lot more threads like this, where just like last year many trolls and drama queens this would be a distraction, and as predicted....it simply wasn't.

I text my boss, as I am sure many do as well. Not much to see here, as per usual.

even though he says "no die hard fan cares" he continually posts so I guess he's not a die hard fan but a creepy stalker who's been banished to NC since the police would arrest him in MA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

To my knowledge, Belichick is not qualified to speak on anybody's mental fitness. His opinion on such a thing would be inadmissible. If they ask about evidence like text messages and what not, all he has to say is "it is what it is" or "I don't recall" or "I'm only going to discuss the Buffalo Bills." OK, he can't say that, but the point is he can stonewall and we know he has that down.  Unless there's something incriminating in the texts, like he's part of a conspiracy or an admission of guilt by Hern or a coverup, there's not a lot of risk to Belichick personally. The texts might be an interesting read, but probably won't be part of the trial.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think this is going to bite BB in the arshe a lot worse than spygate

NFL cant touch him, but pr nightmare once the level of BB's knowledge of what was going on with Hern is made public

go back to the Rolling Stone article and watch what is legit

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Please  stop procreating.

IF only your parents would have been given that advice.  Well I'm sure they were given that advice a time or two but apparently never listened. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

To say what?

I feel sorry for kiddies today who don't even realize how foolish they look because they don't understand how processes work from a legal perspective.

Expect a lot more threads like this, where just like last year many trolls and drama queens this would be a distraction, and as predicted....it simply wasn't.

I text my boss, as I am sure many do as well. Not much to see here, as per usual.

[object HTMLDivElement]

You text bb too?  I didn't know you were paid for your services.

It obviously has been a distraction, MORON!

Is it normal to have investigators and subpoenas and court  orders to produce evidence, daily?

He could very well have to testify for clarification purposes or state of mind or what was discussed in private concerning the texts.  It depends what was said.

Wasn't there something about Hern fearing for his life already documented.   Was the safe house bb's suggestion?

Most psychos are paranoid.  You should know that!!!!   It's all a conspiracy!!!!! LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'm sure the lawyers are looking for evidence of traumatic brain injury.  Their goal almost certainly is to try to reduce the charges to second degree murder rather than first degree and/or try to claim in their defense that Hernandez can't be held responsible for his actions because of brain injury.  Belichick probably won't be called to the stand--but he could be if the defense wants to question the Pats' staff about head injuries Hernandez may have suffered.  If any of those texts are about head injuries (Hernandez, for instance, saying he can't make practice because his head is still hurting) they could be relevant. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

Rusty, I've heard and read that the defense is gonna try the insanity defense and I think these messages could be used as examples of him. 

Also yes, in 10 days, nothing else in the world matters, Patriots football is back on. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I know BB is wizard with the new technology for reviewing film (computer/ipad) but for a guy who can't figure out how to reset his car clock I had him pegged for long hand letters or at best email.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

Very fair point.  I can  tell you from my own work experience that I have been asked to review printed text messages and the pages I was looking at consisted of about four messages each.  Obviously, that might not be true for everyone, but the point is, 33 pages does not necessarily mean some ungodly number of communications.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I don't care and still read it. So sue me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

To say what?

Good point.  Texting today is the norm when it comes to communication.  People don't use a phone to talk, they use it to text.  H*ll, people don't even talk to each other in the same room anymore, they text.

Sections
Shortcuts