OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]I think this is going to bite BB in the arshe a lot worse than spygate

NFL cant touch him, but pr nightmare once the level of BB's knowledge of what was going on with Hern is made public

go back to the Rolling Stone article and watch what is legit

[/QUOTE]
    LOL!

[/QUOTE]

He is literally one of the dumbest adults i have ever witnessed. It is rkrap and hurlie running neck and neck here.

It just cannot be made up.  It can't.

Ia still shocked at how many fans in here have now flocked to his side.

[/QUOTE]

walk away from this thread. you have no interest in the topic, and only wish to criticize those of us who wish to discuss. it is embarassing for you that you are so against these threads, but cannot help yourself and posting on them...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

You guys need football to start now more than ever. 

When you have gullible inbreds and anti-bb drama queens running around here holding bb to outlandish standards, this is what happens.

All it takes is in the rube and the rest hitch their wagons to whatever the premise is.

This is what's odd.  There isn't any anti-BB agenda here.  The lawyers are interested in what Belichick may be able to tell them about Hernandez's behaviour and state of mind, but the point isn't to find BB "guilty" of anything.  It's just to find evidence they can present to the jury that shows Hernandez to be mentally impaired and therefore not fully in control of his behaviour.  It's a way of making a first degree murder charge hard to prove.

Your knee jerk desire to defend Belichick even when he's not under attack is odd.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/14/texts-from-belichick-to-hernandez-33-pages-included-in-evidence/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/14/texts-from-belichick-to-hernandez-33-pages-included-in-evidence/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/14/texts-from-belichick-to-hernandez-33-pages-included-in-evidence/

Say what you want, but that's ALOT of texts b/w a player and coach.

Who knows what was being said... maybe hern was just being dumb or BS'ing but still that's a lot of communication if you ask me.

BB will be called to the stand in this trial with this news IMO

[/QUOTE]

If Belichick is called to the stand, do you think he'll be able to get away with his standard "I'm just focused on our next opponent" line?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I think this is going to bite BB in the arshe a lot worse than spygate

NFL cant touch him, but pr nightmare once the level of BB's knowledge of what was going on with Hern is made public

This is getting borderline troll'ish. 

Look, I don't know what was said between Belichick and Hernandez, but to jump to the above conclusion without having read the text messages seems a touch extreme. Especially to make the above claim with such conviction. 

I'm not one to judge another's fandom, but the above quote seems a touch bizarre coming from a (supposed) fan of the New England Patriots. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I have some friends at the NSA and they got me all the BB texts. For legal reasons, they can't give the Hernandez texts. Here are the first couple pages, the rest are kind of similar:

Yes

Nope

OK

Why?

Stop doing it then, you dumb fxxk

Who is that?

I don’t care

Be there on time for a change

Not ny problem

My*

OK

OK

Really? Wow.

What does IDK mean?

OK, IDK either then

Whatever

You again? Your worse than my ex

Big deal

I told you I don’t care

Football, just football

Who’s Rusty?

Babe Parilli is dead!

Don’t bother me with that

6 am

Yeah, I know him

He’s dead to me

OK

Whatever, IDK

Well, Gronk is better than you

I don’t have time for this

Not interested la la la la la LA LA LA!!!

Good night

No, you’re too stupid

Pepperoni and mushroom, extra cheese

ST*U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

It is not definitive which way the lawyers will take this. They are doing their due diligence/research to determine that course right now. It is possible we all may get a short course in forensic psychology by the time the trial is over.

I agree with many opinions being expressed here:

1) BB is not a medical expert, if called they will only ask his observations about AH's behavior

2) Linking AH's erratic/impulsive behavior to brain trauma via PCP drug use or concussion is a possibility.  

3) The lawyers are not out to get the Pats, they only care about lessening the conviction etc. The media may try to make something out of it per usual. I think the Pats run a good organization and will do as well as anyone possibly could in this situation. If they face everything head on as BB did when he addressed the media last July, I think they will fair well. If they are honest and accountable for things under their control, it could actually increase trust in the team as one that seeks to do the right thing.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is not definitive which way the lawyers will take this. They are doing their due diligence/research to determine that course right now. It is possible we all may get a short course in forensic psychology by the time the trial is over.

I agree with many opinions being expressed here:

1) BB is not a medical expert, if called they will only ask his observations about AH's behavior

2) Linking AH's erratic/impulsive behavior to brain trauma via PCP drug use or concussion is a possibility.  

3) The lawyers are not out to get the Pats, they only care about lessening the conviction etc. The media may try to make something out of it per usual. I think the Pats run a good organization and will do as well as anyone possibly could in this situation. If they face everything head on as BB did when he addressed the media last July, I think they will fair well. If they are honest and accountable for things under their control, it could actually increase trust in the team as one that seeks to do the right thing.  

[/QUOTE]

Good summary, NYC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have some friends at the NSA and they got me all the BB texts. For legal reasons, they can't give the Hernandez texts. Here are the first couple pages, the rest are kind of similar:

Yes

Nope

OK

Why?

Stop doing it then, you dumb fxxk

Who is that?

I don’t care

Be there on time for a change

Not ny problem

My*

OK

OK

Really? Wow.

What does IDK mean?

OK, IDK either then

Whatever

You again? Your worse than my ex

Big deal

I told you I don’t care

Football, just football

Who’s Rusty?

Babe Parilli is dead!

Don’t bother me with that

6 am

Yeah, I know him

He’s dead to me

OK

Whatever, IDK

Well, Gronk is better than you

I don’t have time for this

Not interested la la la la la LA LA LA!!!

Good night

No, you’re too stupid

Pepperoni and mushroom, extra cheese

ST*U

[/QUOTE]

Funny, but seems a little wordy for BB, don't you think?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I think this is going to bite BB in the arshe a lot worse than spygate

[/QUOTE]
    LOL!

[/QUOTE]

He is literally one of the dumbest adults i have ever witnessed. It is rkrap and hurlie running neck and neck here.

It just cannot be made up.  It can't.

Ia still shocked at how many fans in here have now flocked to his side.

[/QUOTE]

walk away from this thread. you have no interest in the topic, and only wish to criticize those of us who wish to discuss. it is embarassing for you that you are so against these threads, but cannot help yourself and posting on them...

[/QUOTE]

My interest lies in pointing out how dumb people are who think they are smart.  You know, like you.

You have spent years and years here mocking bb wih your buddies.  If you do not like what he provides the fans, get outta here once and for all.

The real fans here do not want the board spammed with non-patriots material like this.

Many have moved since he has been released like normal adults would.  Go to nancygrace.com until the trial starts in may.

[/QUOTE]

I actually could care less what your opinion is of me, the Pats or football in general. It has proven time after time you are clueless and out of touch.

To say I am anti BB is a perfect example of being out of touch.

I am 100% on record...BB is perhaps the greatest coach in NFL history, certainly in the top 3

I am 100% on record...BB as a GM in free agency has left much to be desired...IN MY OPINION 

I am 100% on record, since BB staying on as coach also means he stays on as GM, regardless of my opinion of BB as GM, I dont want anyone other than BB in the position

With regards to AH, I am aware of too many people putting in much time and effort on the truth, and I want to hear the truth. The AH story has much more interest to me that Elway, Elways son, the President of the Broncos driving drunk, Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Bobo Brazil or any other cochammaie thought enters your insane mind.

These threads are clearly marked with in their headline...since the thread pertains to something that does not inetrest you, why do you stay here, posting 10 times on the thread?

You seem to be unable to change my thinking regarding BB in a rational manner, sticking with your usual personel attacks, your Brady bashing, and your usual fall back that I am a Jets fan...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

I think this is going to bite BB in the arshe a lot worse than spygate

[/QUOTE]
    This smutty stuff always comes back to bite any corporate organization, particularly one which has claimed sainthood and then gets caught fiddlin' and diddlin' with the rules (Spygate). Most jealous fan bases already hate the Pats with a passion. Being objective about all this for a moment, this could get tres ugly for Pats Nation. If there is anything probative in those tweets or files and BB comes across as his usual surly self in interviews with the press about this stuff, or, God forbid, on the stand, we'll be hearing about this in the national media for months.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB will be called to the stand in this trial with this news IMO

[/QUOTE]

To say what?

[/QUOTE]

If BB and Hern spoke alot the defense could be building a case of insanity and if Bb spoke to AH a lot he could help build the insanity case

[/QUOTE]

What about all the other players BB exchanges texts with? The fact that a boss and an employee communicate on an everyday basis isn't condemning in the least. It's certainly not "insane". If BB and Hernandez texting proves Hernandez is insane, then guys like TB or Bruschi must be certifiably crazy. Haha. I text my supervisor today too. Does that make him qualified to stand in court and say Im crazy if I go and shoot my friend? Besides content of texts, there is clearly some information we don't know because it really doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm looking forward to NE not having to read or talk about this guy anymore. On the flip side. I hope Hernandez gets the help he needs to maybe someday be a productive person and father for his child. Go Pats. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

as reported by SI, not ESPN;

Court documents on Monday revealed evidence that prosecutors turned over to Hernandez’s defense in the Odin Lloyd murder case. The documents included interviews with Patriots personnel including Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft, and 33 pages of text messages between Belichick and Hernandez from February 2013 to May 2013.

I think Hernandez is interested in developing some type of — at least potentially — some type of defense where maybe he lacked the mental capacity to commit first-degree murder, that he doesn’t have the sophistication or there are other mental defects, if you like, that would have prevented him from engineering the murder of Odin Lloyd,” McCann said.

“I don’t think there’s anything in those text messages that implicates the Patriots or Bill Belichick. I have a feeling that they’re going to be — and again, I’m speculating — something more along the lines of conversations about plays or other teams’ players that the Patriots may have interest in. I don’t think there’s going to be anything in there that damns the Patriots.”

The content of the text messages haven’t been made public, but McCann said he doesn’t expect there to be anything in the texts that would put the Patriots in a dicey legal situation.

“I think we would have already seen the Patriots, if not charged with a crime, some indication that that would happen,” he said. “It’s now been over a year; I would be surprised that Belichick would have been able to just continue to coach without any charges if he’s in any way implicated in this case. I could be wrong, there could be something in there, but I have a feeling it’s not going to be, again, as damning of Belichick.

“Now, there is a clause in the collective bargaining agreement, Article 21, that prohibits meetings between coaches and players during the offseason. Maybe that was broken through these texts, but that’s really an NFL issue, not a legal issue.”

McCann said the text messages likely will not be made public, although he said he wouldn’t be surprised in they got leaked. If the messages show that Belichick was aware that Hernandez was with the wrong crowd and tried to steer him away from those people, McCann said it could have an affect on the Patriots’ image.

“I think morally it would raise some issues about what the Patriots maybe could have done to better enforce rules against Aaron Hernandez, that maybe they tolerated him and they knew of his behaviors that were publicly endangering,” he said. “But I don’t think that would lead to civil liability for the Patriots, because it’s very hard to show that Aaron Hernandez was acting within the scope of his employment when he allegedly killed Odin Lloyd and the two other fellows. It’s really not part of his employment with the Patriots.

So I don’t think it’s going to lead to any civil liability for the Patriots. But I do think it would raise moral issues, and maybe the NFL would take some type of action against the team.”

McCann said Belichick and Kraft might have to testify if Hernandez makes his character an issue at the trial.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

McCann pretty much says what I've been saying . . . and McCann's actually a lawyer, so he's a better source than any of us.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Thirty three pages of text messages between Belichick and Hernandez is 33 too many. I can't picture Belichick involved in any text messages between any of his players, never mind 33 with a sociopath. I can't imagine how anyone could spin this as a good thing and as far as our village idiot goes...this is the same guy who last year said nothing was going on with Hernandez when police were showing up at his door with search warrants.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

You and this McCann dork couldn't be any more contradictory.  I haven't seen this kind of flip flopping since the John Kerry run in 2004.

Go read what you wrote previously and then this McCann goober contradicting himself all throughout his commentary.

My god.  You're so far gone you can't even see it.

[/QUOTE

Contradictory? Just wait for the trial. If AH legal team prepares a diminished capacity defense of any kind we are all about to get a big lesson about the ever-changing subjective nature of Forensic Psychology. Forensics is where morality, logic, ontological morbidity and money all meet and collide with each other to determine causality and ultimately guilt or innocence.

I am no expert in Forensics, on the contrary I believe Fox Mulder when he says "the truth is out there"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Thirty three pages of text messages between Belichick and Hernandez is 33 too many. I can't picture Belichick involved in any text messages between any of his players, never mind 33 with a sociopath. I can't imagine how anyone could spin this as a good thing and as far as our village idiot goes...this is the same guy who last year said nothing was going on with Hernandez when police were showing up at his door with search warrants.

I just can't picture BB texting, lol!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My interest lies in pointing out how dumb people are who think they are smart.  You know, like you.

You have spent years and years here mocking bb wih your buddies.  If you do not like what he provides the fans, get outta here once and for all.

The real fans here do not want the board spammed with non-patriots material like this.

Many have moved since he has been released like normal adults would.  Go to nancygrace.com until the trial starts in may.

[/QUOTE]

Every one of your posts does that brilliantly Rusty.  

Sections
Shortcuts