OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow, Rusty is going to throw up in his mouth

[/QUOTE]

No, actually I am just going to shake my head at how stupid and dumbed down our society has become with an overload of media and the channels that broadcast them.

It makes people dumber by the day. It's mortifying as a fellow citizen.  Like you, for example.  You're dumber than a bag of rocks, but claim to have a Harvard MBA and you have children which is scary. Please stay away from the voting booths and stop procreating.

Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

That is so spot on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care and still read it. So sue me.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Me too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

Rusty, I've heard and read that the defense is gonna try the insanity defense and I think these messages could be used as examples of him. 

Also yes, in 10 days, nothing else in the world matters, Patriots football is back on. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't know...to me it looks like total speculation on the writer's part.  I don't think I saw a quote by any of the attorneys involved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I can see the texts Hernandez 31 pages of "bla, bla, blee, blaaa, blaaa"

Bill 2 pages of "Yup", "Nope", "It's time for bed"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

Rusty, I've heard and read that the defense is gonna try the insanity defense and I think these messages could be used as examples of him. 

Also yes, in 10 days, nothing else in the world matters, Patriots football is back on. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't know...to me it looks like total speculation on the writer's part.  I don't think I saw a quote by any of the attorneys involved.

[/QUOTE]

Here's a direct quote from Michael Fee, Hernandez's lawyer:

"Any record bearing on a defendant's psychological function, illnesses or afflictions, addiction, cognitive ability, social interactions, behavior under stress, relationship with authority and other such factors are undeniably relevant to the defense of an individual charged with First Degree Murder," Fee wrote in a motion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Any record bearing on a defendant's psychological function, illnesses or afflictions, addiction, cognitive ability, social interactions, behavior under stress, relationship with authority and other such factors are undeniably relevant to the defense of an individual charged with First Degree Murder," Fee wrote in a motion.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Pro.

I knew I read it somewhere they were trying for the insanity defense

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Joe- thanks for posting, I am interested in this case. I am wondering though how long do you think it takes BB to text? Is he like my teen age daughter who can text a 5 page document in one second (with both hands moving lightening fast) or like me just talk into my I phone (and don't correct the inevitable errors), or do you see BB with his tongue sticking out one side of his mouth slowly typing with one finger (which is to big for the tiny keyboard)?! 

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Pro.

[/QUOTE]

It's maybe too early to say that's what they'll do, but they certainly want to explore their options. I don't get why some posters find inconceivable the possibility that they are looking for evidence of brain damage to use either as a way to reduce charges or to build a defense strategy.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow, Rusty is going to throw up in his mouth

[/QUOTE]

No, actually I am just going to shake my head at how stupid and dumbed down our society has become with an overload of media and the channels that broadcast them.

It makes people dumber by the day. It's mortifying as a fellow citizen.  Like you, for example.  You're dumber than a bag of rocks, but claim to have a Harvard MBA and you have children which is scary. Please stay away from the voting booths and stop procreating.

Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

That is so spot on.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, but you should have bolded my entire post. lmao

It's ok to call out RKrap for what he is, which is a walking hypocrite who comes here for a self esteem boost, channeling his ESPN employment living vicariously through what he only dreamed he could be, which is Bill Belichick.

He actually believed the Rolling Stone article. bawhaha

abwhhaah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB will be called to the stand in this trial with this news IMO

[/QUOTE]

To say what?

[/QUOTE]

as a character witness....either for or against AH. He may not even have a choice if he is subpoenaed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

joe, i do find it ironic that just the other day....you were writing that you don't care about news on AH, yet you post this?? LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

joe, i do find it ironic that just the other day....you were writing that you don't care about news on AH, yet you post this?? LOL

that post was obvious sarcasm.... I can pull the thread up if we have to. I find the AH news very interesting and have said it numerous times on here

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Pro.

[/QUOTE]

It's maybe too early to say that's what they'll do, but they certainly want to explore their options. I don't get why some posters find inconceivable the possibility that they are looking for evidence of brain damage to use either as a way to reduce charges or to build a defense strategy.  

[/QUOTE]

Are you this stupid, too?

BB and Kraft signed off on a SECOND TE deal AHEAD OF TIME, with a guy who had brain damage they knew about, which meant signing Hernandez to a 2nd deal was never necessary?

Has RKrap and his pathetic and creepy little anti-BB group really corrupted your IQ that badly?

BB had Gronk, the best pure TE in the league here.  HErnandez was a luxury.  Why on earth would BB knowingly re-up a TE sp early, if at all, if he had "brain damage" at age 23?

That quote form his lawyer does not mean anything other than they're dotting Is and crossing Ts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

33 pages is not a lot. There are some individual who write thousands of text messages each month.

For example, if Rusty texted as much as he posted in this forum - how many pages of text messages do you think one would have? A LOT - lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

that post was obvious sarcasm.... I can pull the thread up if we have to. I find the AH news very interesting and have said it numerous times on here

[/QUOTE]

no, not that one....never mind. my bad....lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

The dates of these texts are what caught my attention;   Feb-May, yet the murder of Odin Lloyd didn't occur until mid-June (June 17th).    It makes me wonder why there are no texts reported in June.  Did the texts stop in May or were there texts in June that weren't turned over?

In any event my guess is the defense is going to push for diminished capacity, brought on from AH's alleged long-time abuse of PCP and other drugs. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I bumped the thread with the only time I said something against Hern news, which you knew was sarcasm... You can go check..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, I bumped the thread with the only time I said something against Hern news, which you knew was sarcasm... You can go check..

[/QUOTE]

no, i remember the one you meant as sarcasm -which was hilarious only because Rusty didn't understand that you were being sarcastic.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"only 10 more days until camp"

Was that sarcasm too? lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

"only 10 more days until camp"

Was that sarcasm too? lol

[/QUOTE]

hell no. amen, only 10 more days. Can't wait actually. Talk some real football

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The dates of these texts are what caught my attention;   Feb-May, yet the murder of Odin Lloyd didn't occur until mid-June (June 17th).    It makes me wonder why there are no texts reported in June.  Did the texts stop in May or were there texts in June that weren't turned over?

In any event my guess is the defense is going to push for diminished capacity, brought on from AH's alleged long-time abuse of PCP and other drugs. 

[/QUOTE]

That makes a lot more sense than "insanity".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Pro.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB and Kraft signed off on a SECOND TE deal AHEAD OF TIME, with a guy who had brain damage they knew about, which meant signing Hernandez to a 2nd deal was never necessary?

Has RKrap and his pathetic and creepy little anti-BB group really corrupted your IQ that badly?

BB had Gronk, the best pure TE in the league here.  HErnandez was a luxury.  Why on earth would BB knowingly re-up a TE sp early, if at all, if he had "brain damage" at age 23?

That quote form his lawyer does not mean anything other than they're dotting Is and crossing Ts.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're sliding into "Mankins has no leverage" territory again.  You really aren't very smart, are you?  They may simply looking for evidence of Hernandez having had his bell rung right before one of the murders.  Impulse control issues can be associated with recent brain trauma.  It doesn't mean that Hernandez was permanently crazy, just that he was incapable of controlling his actions immediately preceding the murders. 

Lawyers don't just dot I's and cross T's. They look for information that can help them make a case and there's plenty of places they could go if they get evidence that Hernandez had brain trauma. 

You do know that first degree murder requires premeditation?  If Hernandez can be shown to be acting on impulse, then they could beat a first degree murder rap.  Second degree murder, while still serious, at least comes with parole.  So the lawyers have plenty of reason to look for evidence that Hernandez wasn't fully in control of his actions. It's critical in fact if they are trying to defend against a first degree murder charge. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want" rel="nofollow">http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/06/full_court_press_insanity_defense_aaron_hernandez_lawyers_want

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's interesting.  Still, I believe it is simply misdirection.  I'm still anticipating a simple not guilty plea.  There's no eye-witness to the drive-by shooting (that I have heard about anyway) and unless someone suddenly decides to testify as an eye-witness to the Lloyd murder, the State will have a difficult time proving that Hernandez is the one who shot him.  I mean, there were three people with Lloyd.  Which one pulled the trigger?

If OJ could find a way to avoid a finding of guilty with all of the evidence the cops had against him then the case against AH should be a piece of cake for the defense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Pro.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you're sliding into "Mankins has no leverage" territory again.  You really aren't very smart, are you?  They may simply looking for evidence of Hernandez having had his bell rung right before one of the murders.  Impulse control issues can be associated with recent brain trauma.  It doesn't mean that Hernandez was permanently crazy, just that he was incapable of controlling his actions immediately preceding the murders. 

Lawyers don't just dot I's and cross T's. They look for information that can help them make a case and there's plenty of places they could go if they get evidence that Hernandez had brain trauma. 

You do know that first degree murder requires premeditation?  If Hernandez can be shown to be acting on impulse, then they could beat a first degree murder rap.  Second degree murder, while still serious, at least comes with parole.  So the lawyers have plenty of reason to look for evidence that Hernandez wasn't fully in control of his actions. It's critical in fact if they are trying to defend against a first degree murder charge. 

[/QUOTE]

Ohhh..did Prolate stumbled into embarrassment mode again?  Also, you can stop saying I said "Mankins has no leverage".. because I never said that. Ever.

I said BB should call his bluff and trade him to Oakland for at worst a 2nd rd pick.  He didn't, Mankins has gotten worse by the year, and it's BB's worst in house FA investment (outside of Hernandez's situation, ironically enough).

As for your comments, they're no different than mine. The lawyers are fishing for what they can use, but as others have stated here above and in other threads, insanity defenses don't work.

And, there is no way on god's green earth that Hernandez had "brain damage" while in camp with the lawsuits on the table with the NFL, professor. 

Game, set and match.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

To say what?

[/QUOTE]

as a character witness....either for or against AH. He may not even have a choice if he is subpoenaed.

[/QUOTE]

Not likely. Big problem with that is it puts his character at issue and opens the door for the prosecution to trot out all the people who would testify that he's scum, which is not admissible unless they open that door.

Belichick is not an expert qualified to testify about very much other than football. He can't give an opinion about Hernandez's thinking or his mental capacity. They can depose him and ask him whatever they want, but not much of that matters in a murder case, unless he's somehow involved in the crime or the cover up. 

I don't think this means much, but it's sensational and BB is a lightning rod, so people will talk and it will drive ratings. So, expect overblown coverage.