OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

RK, here's the thing, I don't really care about Hernandez and his legal issues. Whatever happens there happens. From a Patriots perspective, I zero concerns about 34 texts. For all we know, there are 30 texts from Hernandez and four from BB saying "Okay" (which is what 75% of my texts say). 

It seems to me though, that you are hanging on to any shred of hope that BB and/or the Pats will somehow get caught doing something wrong. You want that, it's pretty clear. OK, fine that's your hope.

My advice is to look elsewhere, this horse is dead.

[/QUOTE]

You couldnt be more wrong on what I want and what I think. Sorry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: OT: BB and AHern had a reported 33 pages of texts b/w them (IF YOU DONT CARE THEN DONT READ IT)

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RK, here's the thing, I don't really care about Hernandez and his legal issues. Whatever happens there happens. From a Patriots perspective, I zero concerns about 34 texts. For all we know, there are 30 texts from Hernandez and four from BB saying "Okay" (which is what 75% of my texts say). 

It seems to me though, that you are hanging on to any shred of hope that BB and/or the Pats will somehow get caught doing something wrong. You want that, it's pretty clear. OK, fine that's your hope.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, you're the one who comes here showcasing those sentiments on a weekly basis.  You've done it for years starting with your praise of the Jets, acting like they knew what they were doing in terms of building a winner and BB was some senile, ego-ridden idiot off the lockout.

You were warned.

I set up that bet with you to prove you wrong and you lost. Witnessed by all.  Now, here we are, with the Pats absolutely loaded with an embarrassment of young talent on both sides of the ball, some elite players or ones coming into their primes at once, and you can't see who built it yet.

It wasn't your buddy Tanneboob or Rex Ryan, RKrap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, you're the one who comes here showcasing those sentiments on a weekly basis.  You've done it for years starting with your praise of the Jets, acting like they knew what they were doing in terms of building a winner and BB was some senile, ego-ridden idiot off the lockout.

You were warned.

I set up that bet with you to prove you wrong and you lost. Witnessed by all.  Now, here we are, with the Pats absolutely loaded with an embarrassment of young talent on both sides of the ball, some elite players or ones coming into their primes at once, and you can't see who built it yet.

It wasn't your buddy Tanneboob or Rex Ryan, RKrap.

[/QUOTE]

BB built it. He is a very, very good GM. He is the best coach in the NFL. He has made numerous free agent decisions that have not worked. He is league average drafting. He has dropped the ball on this entire AH situation

Tannenbaum went all in on a SB, and fell 1 game short twice in 4 years

Rex is an excellant coach, his teams have lacked talent but he has them playing hard amd in every game. He has been to 2 AFCCCG. If TB played for the Jets and not Sanchez, it would have been an entirely different story

thanks TB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

^Rkarp with an absolute bludgeoning of Doug.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TheKruger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^Rkarp with an absolute bludgeoning of Doug.

[/QUOTE]

Forget it, Bustchise.  You signing up with such an obvious new name to support the people I take down here as trolls like poor RKrap here for example, simply will not work.

Sections
Shortcuts