OT... bored at work anyone want to do some FF chat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: OT... bored at work anyone want to do some FF chat?

In response to Patsdateam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My team: http://gyazo.com/7bbdd29373dbab55e749fcc250cb97c5" rel="nofollow">http://gyazo.com/7bbdd29373dbab55e749fcc250cb97c5" rel="nofollow">http://gyazo.com/7bbdd29373dbab55e749fcc250cb97c5

Should I pick up Matt Ryan and drop Nick Foles?

[/QUOTE]

Good team, Your running back depth is fantastic.  I would say you have three top 10  running backs with McCoy, Foster and Stacy.  4 top 20 with Ridley.

#1 Fantasy QB and three top 10 WR's, wow!  How many teams are in your league?  my guess would be 5 to get a team like that, lol!

As for your backup QB, I would stick with Foles.  In the end I don't think there will be that big of point difference between the two but with that Eagle offense Foles has more upside, imo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Good team, Your running back depth is fantastic.  I would say you have three top 10  running backs with McCoy, Foster and Stacy.  4 top 20 with Ridley.

#1 Fantasy QB and three top 10 WR's, wow!  How many teams are in your league?  my guess would be 5 to get a team like that, lol!

As for your backup QB, I would stick with Foles.  In the end I don't think there will be that big of point difference between the two but with that Eagle offense Foles has more upside, imo.

[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah only 6 teams in the league, and ok I'll keep Foles.

EDIT: I've noticed that Vereen was available, and he is projected to have 50 more points than Ridley, was Vereen intended to be the No.1 RB this year? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Dennis Pitta or Jordan Cameron?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Dennis Pitta or Jordan Cameron?

[/QUOTE]

Can't go wrong with either one but I like Pitta over Cameron because Kubiak is in Balt and Turner has left Clev.  But you could also look at it as with Gordon gone Cameron might have more targets.  Tough one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

EDIT: I've noticed that Vereen was available, and he is projected to have 50 more points than Ridley, was Vereen intended to be the No.1 RB this year? 

[/QUOTE]

No but Vereen catches passes, more chance at TDs and yards.

Also, Cameron/Pitta is tough...... I would go Pitta just because with no Gordon teams can double Cameron easily now. Pitta plays for a better overall offense which how I like to chose. CLE has too many IFs for me, and Pitta is Flacco's guy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Cool, just traded off Cameron forhim. Reed is going to start for me nonetheless. 

How about this trade: Fitz and Ball for VJax and Rashad Jennings? I'm trading for Fitz and Montee Ball

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I am bitter about Vjax losing me games last year (the heartbreak of losing by 5 or less)... when he puts up feast or famine. Fitz is a beast, if they do that trade, I would do it all day long.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am bitter about Vjax losing me games last year (the heartbreak of losing by 5 or less)... when he puts up feast or famine. Fitz is a beast, if they do that trade, I would do it all day long.

[/QUOTE]

Oh. I was doing the trade for Ball. After seeing the season Moreno had last year, Montee is a much more talented back and is going to flourish in that pass happy offense. Plus he faces a quite weak Indy run D in the first week, and I need all the ammo I can get to beat this lineup.

http://gyazo.com/833cecc64a2027a575e2a0767a713da5" rel="nofollow">http://gyazo.com/833cecc64a2027a575e2a0767a713da5 he has the Cards Defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

What are you saying? You keep trashing VJax but Fitzgerald has been far from a beast the last two seasons.

Vjax had 1200 and 7 TDs while Fitz didn't even crack 1,000 but had 10Tds to save his season.

Not to mention Fitz' QB Palmer is only getting older and the younger WR Michael Floyd has become the #1WR while Vjax gets an upgrade at QB this season with McCown and TB gets Martin back to make defenses focus on him more

Not to mention Fitz is only getting older and couldn't stay healthy last year with a hammy.

If you are getting Vjax/Jennings then go accept that now. Ball is overrated we haven't seen much from him.

If you have Vjax and Jennings, keep them.