OT - Bummed That AH Trial Not Until May 2015

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: OT - Bummed That AH Trial Not Until May 2015

Look at Rusty get all defensive now!  Haha!

Hey Rusty... make something up and then tell everyone here that Reiss said it!

Tears!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Say spy gate all you want.  It's much better then buttfumble  1000 times. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

eh, I used to care about Hern when there was nothing to talk about over summer but camp is here so I really don't care about hern anymore.

I will in May though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Say spy gate all you want.

I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch when spygate is mentioned. BB cheated and the Patriots paid the penalty. It's a fact and will always be a part of Patriot history. Done and over with. What's the big deal?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

BB cheated and the Patriots paid the penalty. It's a fact and will always be a part of Patriot history.

No.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

BB cheated and the Patriots paid the penalty. It's a fact and will always be a part of Patriot history.

No.

yes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

No.

yes.

how did he cheat?  or was it just that everyone was doing it and he got picked off?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

how did he cheat?  or was it just that everyone was doing it and he got picked off?

dunno. I'm not the rule expert.  So, I'll bounce it back to you. Did he break a rule, did he get caught, did the NFL find him guilty and punish him accordingly?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

dunno. I'm not the rule expert.  So, I'll bounce it back to you. Did he break a rule, did he get caught, did the NFL find him guilty and punish him accordingly?

Yes cant dispute that. but in reality, if everyone is doing it, then there really isn't an advantage for one team it's an even playing field.

just sucks we had a snitch, Mangini

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheKruger. Show TheKruger's posts

OnlyDaTruth hit the nail on the head. Spygate and AH are two blemishes that will never leave the Pats. Ouch!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

He ignored a memo sent to every other team in the NFL to stop filming from a certain spot. The actual act of the filming was not what they were penalized for it was the placement from where they filmed. At that time all teams were allowed to have cameras and film from only a certain designated area. 

This is the most overblown/overhyped "gate" due to the media and fans lack of understanding of what they were actually penalized for.

You want to call BB a moron , putz, idiot even arrogant fine…. cheater is s stretch at best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Yes cant dispute that. but in reality, if everyone is doing it, then there really isn't an advantage for one team it's an even playing field.

just sucks we had a snitch, Mangini

imo, whether it's common practice or not is irrelevant (apart from debating purposes). As I understand it, all the teams were warned during that pre-season of the rule that was broken by BB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

He ignored a memo sent to every other team in the NFL to stop filming from a certain spot. The actual act of the filming was not what they were penalized for it was the placement from where they filmed. At that time all teams were allowed to have cameras and film from only a certain designated area. 

This is the most overblown/overhyped "gate" due to the media and fans lack of understanding of what they were actually penalized for.

You want to call BB a moron , putz, idiot even arrogant fine…. cheater is s stretch at best.

part of the definition of "cheat" is to break a rule "dishonestly".  I've never found BB's action to be a big deal. To me, it's like a pitcher using a spit ball once in a while. I do find it amusing how other's respond to the infraction.....lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

part of the definition of "cheat" is to break a rule "dishonestly".  I've never found BB's action to be a big deal. To me, it's like a pitcher using a spit ball once in a while. I do find it amusing how other's respond to the infraction.....lol

Cheat would be an appropriate description if taping itself was illegal. The placement of the camera was the impetus for the penalty not the act itself.

Sections
Shortcuts