OT- Chargers Broncos Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: OT- Chargers Broncos Thread

The good news is that the Chargers absolutely need to win this game, or their playoff hopes are practically finished. They should be giving it 110% out there today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chargers putting a good fight so far.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I was thinking the donkos defense is not that great. I know we worry about ours.

But the Patriots are ranked higher.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wow. Should have been offensive PI

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was thinking the donkos defense is not that great. I know we worry about ours.

But the Patriots are ranked higher.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=TOTAL_YARDS_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

[/QUOTE]

The pats d was really good early on - niw with players gone and the secondary injured season stats are not accurate 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Rooting for Woodhead and the Chargers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Chargers didn't execute on that last drive

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unfortunately, SD has no chance tonight.  Gomer could tie the record tonight.  Or even break it.  Good weather, and SD's secondary is terrible.

[/QUOTE]

SD stormed right down the field on their drive. Have you seen Denver's secondary? lol

As long as Gomie keeps getting his flags, there may be no one who can stop Goodell's favorite team.

[/QUOTE]

That's been my concern all season and the reason I made that bet with you.  I can't stand Denver or Gomer, but Goodell knows how to get what he wants.  Trained Zebras can change everything.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Like to see the Chargers come out and get another TD when the 2nd half starts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Is this the Denver O without welker

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

That visual on the TV screen, anyone else notice? "Peytons' first sack in the last 126 dropbacks". Avg 45 passes per game and that's 3 games with no sacks. If only TB had that luxury ....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

so far I am liking what I am seeing!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Denver received the ball in the first half, right?

They have struggled against every half decent team they faced other than KC. I also am not a believer in KC, so that doesn't mean a lot to me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

LETS GO. good first half! go bolts! we need you!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Keenan Allen looks like a great find by the Chargers.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Phillip Rivers has also had a very nice bounce back year after a couple of bad seasons in a row. Completion % is up and pick rate is down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Glad to see Phillip Rivers back on track. Seems like a good guy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keenan Allen looks like a great find by the Chargers.

[/QUOTE]

yes. close to breaking the rookie yards record. imagine if we took him... dang

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

LOL Rivers tearing up Denver's secondary. Vincent Brown with a big play. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Poor Gomer, down 14 now. :-(