Yeah! Chargers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: OT- Chargers Broncos Thread

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Poor Gomer, down 14 now. :-(

Nothing a few flags can't change.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Peyton's pass that was batted down was a lateral, San Diego should have recovered and scored

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Hate long passes on third and short, esp long touch passes. SMH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I'm not able to watch the game.  Stuck in a very dark and depressing room getting ready for hell week.  Are the Chargers looking good or are the Broncos looking that bad?  Pleasantly surprised to see the Bolts up 14 nearing the end of the 3rd

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

I'm not able to watch the game.  Stuck in a very dark and depressing room getting ready for hell week.  Are the Chargers looking good or are the Broncos looking that bad?  Pleasantly surprised to see the Bolts up 14 nearing the end of the 3rd

Chargers playing a real, smart and clean road game. Moving the sticks, working clock ,no turnovers. D playing well for them.

This is the kind of way we can beat them and how we would beat them in Denver, if it comes to it.

Denver's D is awful and the media refuses to talk about it.

Very true.  As long as Peyton is on the team overshadowing their flaws, it won't be discussed.

The Chargers have to be the most bipolar team in the NFL over the past 10 years.  They always have so much talent and find ways to win big games and then crap their pants against teams they should easily beat.  I'm glad to hear they are playing well and Poutie and Co. are struggling to score.

My bet is that the flags start flying in the 4th

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

just woke up (0600) my time to see Chargers on top 24-10. Gives me hope Pats can get #1 seed, but I am reminded of the Pats comebacks the last few weeks, and the fact thte Chargers are choke artists. Still hopeful they can hang on!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

The Broncos' defense really is bad.  I always thought Jack Del Rio was kind of a dummy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:

The Broncos' defense really is bad.  I always thought Jack Del Rio was kind of a dummy.

He looks like Shooter McGavin!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

damn peyton. bye-bye tom's record. oh well still has more rings LOL. broncos def gonna atleast tie this thing up

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:

He looks like Shooter McGavin!

I eat pieces of s-h-i-t like you for breakfast!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Matthews is running all over that pathetic D.  I thought ours was the only one who can't stop the run?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Does anyone know who hold the tiebreaker with KC and the Pats? If Gomer loses this game and we win Sunday we have the tiebreaker. But what if KC wins? Since Denver has the tiebreaker over them, I guess that means we do too because KC is not the division leader. Nevermind....answered my own question....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gomer will find a way to pull it out so the guys on nfln can sing his praises all week. SD are classic chokers. Just wait for it.....

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Yesssssssssssss!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts