OT -- Highland Park 21

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: OT -- Highland Park 21

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thanks!

Would be cool to have a drink with Belichick . . . now that would be a special birthday present if there was a way to do it.  

Would you first scold him about leaving Brady with "one hand tied behing his back" offensive weapons the last few years? lol

I am sure he'd love to hear that!

Hope you had a nice birthday, Pro. I am a Sagitarius as well.

Thanks . . . birthday's really next week . . . but starting the celebration early.  I'm still on the Scorpio side of the divide . . . .

Maybe I'll just ask BB why he's kept such a su*ky QB around for so long . . . Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Better yet, ask him if he's as disappointed and incredulous that his HOF QB keeps helping lose games for us, like most fans are.  Just get right to the point.  haha

That'll be the point where he gets up and walks out, leaving us with the tab. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Wife got me some for my birthday.  All I can say is wow! Best whisky I've ever had.  

My Father got me a bottle of Highland Park 25... honestly it burns a hole in my stomach.  Literally took a shot and think I caught a buzz.  It took me 2 years to even crack it open as i waited for a special occasion.  Now i got about 3/4 shots left and waiting for another occasion  :)

Another Highland Park I like (and not quite so expensive, though still on the pricey side) is the 18.  That's a very smooth drinking whisky and one of my favourites for a special glass. 

Hope you had a good one bro...

Speaking of 18, I got the Highland Park next to my Johnny Walker Gold Label.

• Sections
    Shortcuts