OT: March Madness - Who's in your Final 4?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

OT: March Madness - Who's in your Final 4?

So as we see every year, March Madness is the biggest crapshoot when it comes to making a bracket, as shown by the numerous people who win their pools despite not watching college basketball at all. Regardless, I always find it fun to discuss who everyone has in their final 4, championship game..and the eventual champion.

Here is mine:

South - Florida

East - Michigan State

West - Wisconsin

Midwest - Louisville

Championship Game: Florida vs Louisville

I haven't decided on a winner yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: OT: March Madness - Who's in your Final 4?

check College forum and Celtics forum, people are sharing there too.

Wisconson is not getting past Creighton not even Oregon in my bracket. they blow in big games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Anyone signing up for the $ Billion Dollar Quicken Loan madness?  That is the greatest crap shoot in history!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Not sure this year but never go agianst duke in final 4.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure this year but never go agianst duke in final 4.

[/QUOTE]

i normally hate duke, like cant stand them.

but this year, i love jabari. i to see him a Celtic so bad he is that good imo.

I def have them in the Elite 8 but Louisville is a really tough out. I havent decided b/w those two yet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Florida

Louisville

Michigan State

Creighton

Louisville cuts the net.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

check College forum and Celtics forum, people are sharing there too.

Wisconson is not getting past Creighton not even Oregon in my bracket. they blow in big games

[/QUOTE]

I stated in the Celtics forum that I'm considering switching from Wisconsin to Arizona..if Arizona gets past Zaga/OkSt, I think they get to the Elite 8...from there, might as well take them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So as we see every year, March Madness is the biggest crapshoot when it comes to making a bracket, as shown by the numerous people who win their pools despite not watching college basketball at all. Regardless, I always find it fun to discuss who everyone has in their final 4, championship game..and the eventual champion.

Here is mine:

South - Florida

East - Michigan State

West - Wisconsin

Midwest - Louisville

[/QUOTE]

haven't thought about the Final Four yet but I am pulling hard for Witchita State to pull off the undefeated run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Here is mine:

South - Florida

East - Michigan State

West - Wisconsin

Midwest - Louisville

haven't thought about the Final Four yet but I am pulling hard for Witchita State to pull off the undefeated run

I will be rooting for them. It would be a nice thing to see. I personally think Louisville beats them, but anything can happen.

Unforutnately, they got placed in what is the toughest bracket from the 2-4 seeds, IMO. Louisville got ripped off in the seeding due to their conference...they should be higher than a 4 seed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone signing up for the $ Billion Dollar Quicken Loan madness?  That is the greatest crap shoot in history!

[/QUOTE]

I heard the odds are 1 in a quadrillion...lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was going to try it out but then when I went on yahoo I realized you have to enter your cell number on there in order to get texted a "confirmation number".  Not bloody likely to put my cell there.  Sure to get spammed by Quicken and whoever they sell your info to.

My Final Four is Arizona, Florida, Louisville and going off the radar, I picked Iowa State.  Villanova and Michigan State are right there in that bracket for me though.  I have Arizona over Florida for the title.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Mike-J-D's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was going to try it out but then when I went on yahoo I realized you have to enter your cell number on there in order to get texted a "confirmation number".  Not bloody likely to put my cell there.  Sure to get spammed by Quicken and whoever they sell your info to.

My Final Four is Arizona, Florida, Louisville and going off the radar, I picked Iowa State.  Villanova and Michigan State are right there in that bracket for me though.  I have Arizona over Florida for the title.

[/QUOTE]

i am comtemplating putting Iowa St over Mich St too... but who guards Payne or Appling is my concern. they could score all day on anyone though. Kane, Ejim and Niang are arguably the best 3 scorers in the nation

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[/QUOTE]

i am comtemplating putting Iowa St over Mich St too... but who guards Payne or Appling is my concern. they could score all day on anyone though. Kane, Ejim and Niang are arguably the best 3 scorers in the nation

[/QUOTE]

I hear you. It is a a crap shoot.  I think Mich. State would beat ISU more times than not but I wanted to roll the dice a little bit.  If I do a second bracket, I'll probably send the Spartans through.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is mine:

South - Florida

East - Michigan State

West - Wisconsin

Midwest - Louisville

[/QUOTE]

I will be rooting for them. It would be a nice thing to see. I personally think Louisville beats them, but anything can happen.

Unforutnately, they got placed in what is the toughest bracket from the 2-4 seeds, IMO. Louisville got ripped off in the seeding due to their conference...they should be higher than a 4 seed.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt they make it as well but would be helluva story...watch Syracuse they may right the ship and play like they did for most of the season-never can count out Boeheim

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Here is mine:

South - Florida

East - Michigan State

West - Wisconsin

Midwest - Louisville

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I doubt they make it as well but would be helluva story...watch Syracuse they may right the ship and play like they did for most of the season-never can count out Boeheim

[/QUOTE]

Syracuse is a tough one...very good team for most of the year, but on a massive slide as of late. They have the talent, and I think there is a chance that if they get to the sweet 16, they would play New Mexico and not Kansas which, IMO, would be more favorable for Syracuse.

At the same time, I always have a tough time believing in a team that is slipping as bad as they are. We shall see I guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Here is mine:

South - Florida

East - Michigan State

West - Wisconsin

Midwest - Louisville

I'd like to see Michigan State go all the way.  They always seem to have a decent defense, has a helluva coach, consistently one of the tougher regular seasons every year - historically, they just don't score many points. Always the underdog.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Arizona, Louisville.   Florida, michigan st.

louisville vs mich st.

mich st cutting the nets this year!  Izzo's turn!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1 in 9 quintillion if you flipped a coin on each of every match.

With strong basketball knowledge and heavy analysis, you improve that to 1 in 128 billion.

But if they have already filled the target for number of entries - 15 million - when you enter yours, your odds fall to zero.

Assuming you had the bracker perfect all the way to the final game: How much would it cost to convince one team to drop the game? $100 million? 200 million?

100% they get your personal information.

That is what I learned this morning just as I was going to enter my bracket. I decided not to, when I learned that.

Well, since I already did the work, I might as well enter it here.

I am predicting that 14 of the 63 matches will be upsets, including some E8 ones. That is actually a high number of upsets.

ELITE EIGHT/ FINAL FOUR

KU over FLA

MSU over UNC

ARI over BAY

MASS over TEX

CHAMPIONSHIP

KU over ARI

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Final four:virgina,Kansas,Arizona,duke

finals:Kansas,duke

Champsion:duke

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Final four:virgina,Kansas,Arizona,duke

finals:Kansas,duke

Champsion:duke

[/QUOTE]

Harvard! And out goes OSU!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

10/12 so far. Frigggin Harvard and NC State blows their late 16 point lead. ugh

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like 99% of people got my perfect bracket busted by Dayton and Harvard. No Billion $ checks in my future.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Louisville is in trouble.

I have lost 3 today.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have lost 3 today.

[/QUOTE]

I don't like Pitino all that much so good

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have lost 3 today.

[/QUOTE]

I don't like Pitino all that much so good

[/QUOTE]

They live on to play another day.  Good heart when the going got tough.

Sections
Shortcuts