In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The feeble governor knowing her background, probably won't veto it on principle, and she'll sign off on it for political gain like the spineless and corrupt politician she probably is.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

How am I wrong? I said "probably won't".  

She is a loser, but McCain scared the crap out of her. Good for him. Always like McCain. The last Republican with any balls or some principle.

[/QUOTE]

Your supposition was wrong.  You thought you knew how she would act and bad-mouthed her on that basis.

For all intents and purposes, McCain is a democrat.  He follows liberal ideas that you espouse which is why you like him.   These same "Principles" got us to where we're at today.  The country is a mess thanks to liberals.

[/QUOTE]

You are so wrong sir...just because he's not going after gays with a torch and holding a pitchfork doesn't mean he's a Democrat...get a grip dude!

REALLY! That's just extreme talk...not surprising...you must have several loaded AR-15's at the ready ...am I correct?

You lost...it's over...ALEC will push this "religous freedom" line in some other standard bill in some friendly southern state...it will go through the fed courts...it will eventually reach the Supreme Court...but you better act fast...because no one is beating Hillary in 2016, even a lot of Republican women will vote for her because she's a qualified woman, and three Justices, 2 staunch Republicans' will be 80 or over by then...very soon after she becomes President she'll appoint three Democrats to the court...they'll be around 40-50 years old, and be there for 30 more years..so get your bill to the state legislature soon, or it won't matter...

THEN...you can have your right wing revolution.

[/QUOTE]

Qualified woman? Ahhh so you are a liberal. Mental problem with those types. Hilary is insanely un-qualified. Benghazi. "What does it matter?". Sure thing. Hubby touched everything that moved. Check that latest E. Hurley story? Yeah. She is an evil, vindictive, slimy disgusting individual. Put it this way. Any candidate, republican or democrat that the media puts out there as a candidate is the wrong person. Just another corrupt non thinking puppet. Hey, let's grab another Bush. Wait. No. If people weren't so dense nowadays, they wouldn't vote period. Or at least for anyone the media (ALL Media) tells you has a chance to win.

As for your last part, a true believer in democracy wouldnever utter such a statement. It outs you for who you are. If you want a revolution, you will get it. Keep pushing, keep trying to shove your agenda down unwilling throats. You will see it in the end, and god willing, you'll actually have the temerity to fight for them. I do believe however, the first sign of war, you will be scurrying for the hills. That's what swine does. Hillary. Maybe she'll be there with you. 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry...but you never mentioned the AR-15"s?...How man y do you have...how many rounds...I'm sure the FBI and the CIA haven't bought ALL the rounds yet...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE...COME THE REVOLUTION.........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Re: OT: Nuremberg Laws in AZ

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The feeble governor knowing her background, probably won't veto it on principle, and she'll sign off on it for political gain like the spineless and corrupt politician she probably is.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

She is a loser, but McCain scared the crap out of her. Good for him. Always like McCain. The last Republican with any balls or some principle.

[/QUOTE]

Your supposition was wrong.  You thought you knew how she would act and bad-mouthed her on that basis.

For all intents and purposes, McCain is a democrat.  He follows liberal ideas that you espouse which is why you like him.   These same "Principles" got us to where we're at today.  The country is a mess thanks to liberals.

[/QUOTE]

You are so wrong sir...just because he's not going after gays with a torch and holding a pitchfork doesn't mean he's a Democrat...get a grip dude!

REALLY! That's just extreme talk...not surprising...you must have several loaded AR-15's at the ready ...am I correct?

You lost...it's over...ALEC will push this "religous freedom" line in some other standard bill in some friendly southern state...it will go through the fed courts...it will eventually reach the Supreme Court...but you better act fast...because no one is beating Hillary in 2016, even a lot of Republican women will vote for her because she's a qualified woman, and three Justices, 2 staunch Republicans' will be 80 or over by then...very soon after she becomes President she'll appoint three Democrats to the court...they'll be around 40-50 years old, and be there for 30 more years..so get your bill to the state legislature soon, or it won't matter...

[/QUOTE]

Qualified woman? Ahhh so you are a liberal. Mental problem with those types. Hilary is insanely un-qualified. Benghazi. "What does it matter?". Sure thing. Hubby touched everything that moved. Check that latest E. Hurley story? Yeah. She is an evil, vindictive, slimy disgusting individual. Put it this way. Any candidate, republican or democrat that the media puts out there as a candidate is the wrong person. Just another corrupt non thinking puppet. Hey, let's grab another Bush. Wait. No. If people weren't so dense nowadays, they wouldn't vote period. Or at least for anyone the media (ALL Media) tells you has a chance to win.

As for your last part, a true believer in democracy wouldnever utter such a statement. It outs you for who you are. If you want a revolution, you will get it. Keep pushing, keep trying to shove your agenda down unwilling throats. You will see it in the end, and god willing, you'll actually have the temerity to fight for them. I do believe however, the first sign of war, you will be scurrying for the hills. That's what swine does. Hillary. Maybe she'll be there with you. 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry...but you never mentioned the AR-15"s?...How man y do you have...how many rounds...I'm sure the FBI and the CIA haven't bought ALL the rounds yet...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You do have a knack for making light of serious issues. It's fine. Underestimation is the best of all advantages. I wonder what the feeling of despair will be like for you. I'd go get some self help books. You'll need them because you won't be able to hide. You are to obvious. Bet if your life was on the line, you would say or do anything to stay alive, no matter how much you hold on to your "principles".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

I think this guy literally just said "god willing". He did. I just read it again to make sure I read it right.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Might as well add you to the list too. I want you to post your DU username. I know you have one. You and Mel. You have to.

Your inability to reply in any serious form indicates you have no answer. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You do have a knack for making light of serious issues. It's fine. Underestimation is the best of all advantages. I wonder what the feeling of despair will be like for you. I'd go get some self help books. You'll need them because you won't be able to hide. You are to obvious. Bet if your life was on the line, you would say or do anything to stay alive, no matter how much you hold on to your "principles".

[/QUOTE]

Dude...you don't know me at all...or what I've been through in my life...you don't know my people and you don't know what I believe...trust me, I have my beliefs and stand by them....my life is a testament to that....

Live your life...that's all you can do...making light out of serious issues?...this one, of course?...I'm Irish after all, I can make light out of anything, and it's a good thing.....otherwise we'd all go mad...

:)

Count those shells man...just don't go to work at a Post Office, OK? Deal?

BTW...you are sounding like a true nutcase....just so you know!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude...you don't know me at all...or what I've been through in my life...you don't know my people and you don't know what I believe...trust me, I have my beliefs and stand by them....my life is a testament to that....

Live your life...that's all you can do...making light out of serious issues?...this one, of course?...I'm Irish after all, I can make light out of anything, and it's a good thing.....otherwise we'd all go mad...

[/QUOTE]

That's what people always say. You don't know me blah blah blah. Then some generic nutcase statement. Want to know how they won the revolution, or for that matter the Civil War? Let them start it. You always let them start it. Othwerwise you are a nutcase. I won't do anything until then. I certainly hope no one else does either. After that, well who knows. It's my hope that day never comes, but threads like this, don't give me much hope that it won't. Probably why I hope it does, because I do truly feel it's inevitable. I suppose everyone will have a share in the blame at that point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what people always say. You don't know me blah blah blah. Then some generic nutcase statement. Want to know how they won the revolution, or for that matter the Civil War? Let them start it. You always let them start it. Othwerwise you are a nutcase. I won't do anything until then. I certainly hope no one else does either. After that, well who knows. It's my hope that day never comes, but threads like this, don't give me much hope that it won't. Probably why I hope it does, because I do truly feel it's inevitable. I suppose everyone will have a share in the blame at that point.

[/QUOTE]

Nope...only those who pull the trigger...it's always and only on those who pull the trigger....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope...only those who pull the trigger...it's always and only on those who pull the trigger....

[/QUOTE]

So those who go first. Well then guess I'm off the hook.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are so wrong.  You know he backed publicly Al-Queda rebels in Syria right? You know the ones who execute kids in the street? Word is, if McCain is for it, the right way is the opposite direction. You keep on and on that this is a war on gays or whatnot. It isn't. So if some guy doesn't want to photograph two dudes who, well ay know what, that's a moral rejection for him. To hell with religion. So answer this. If some person, kindly and politely said in my conscience I can't do this sorry, would the appropriate course of action be to then just say thank you, I understand and then just move on? I'm sure there are plenty of gay photographers. Much like I would think someone might not want to photograph Muslims, if they had a relative die on 9/11. Would that not be fair? This isn't color, or gender or race. You are using arguments that don't hold water. Your intent is good, misguided though as it is. One neesa to make sure things don't get out of control.  No one is calling for gays to be shot, or imprisoned or treated across the board as bad. However they need to start corralling their mouthpieces before some people with not enough intestinal fortitude start something that can't be stopped. I'm talking about the dissolution of gender identity. Start limiting that, and you might see progress. By the way, I don't have a truck with big tires. A Mustang Cobra and a Dodge Viper. I don't fit your stereotype I suppose.

[/QUOTE]

Timothy McVeigh was an ex-soldier.  Would it be fair for people to discriminate against veterans because of that? By your reasoning it would be. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just a note

i stand corrected by Pro on the pelosi quote, it's just that she is so dumb, and believes she knows more about catholism than the pope, I believed something I heard 

my bad

[/QUOTE]

That's fine, and thanks for looking it up.  I just think everyone has to be careful because the internet is full of distortions.  It's frustrating because you can't have serious discussions when the basic facts aren't even right.  This "4th trimester abortion" thing is another one that I think you'll find is a distortion.  

[/QUOTE]

have long learned that having false statements always come back to undermine an honest person. When you find out you are wrong fess up

As to Obama , he played fast and loose on this issue , but his support in committee was documented. There are non political groups who affirmed this. For me there  is nothing that comes out of his mouth I believe. And has no policy that works. this gov is failing.

[/QUOTE]

I can't find any record of Obama ever saying anything about "4th trimester abortions" and I'm almost certain he never did because that term is merely a right wing rhetorical device that no one but right wingers use.  As a state senator, Obama opposed a bill that would have defined an aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a legal person.  This has been distorted by right wing rhetoricians into a claim that Obama supports killing babies after birth, but that claim grossly misrepresents Obama's actual position.  

[/QUOTE]

I had just googled it, it wasn't under 4th qtr, but under something else, I am on ipad and it's hard for me to link, tomorrow I will post the link and we can figure it out. But it was a yahoo answer blog.

[/QUOTE]
    This it?

Obama pro choice 

[/QUOTE]

Stating you are pro-choice is hardly the same thing as supporting killing babies after birth.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think this guy literally just said "god willing". He did. I just read it again to make sure I read it right.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Might as well add you to the list too. I want you to post your DU username. I know you have one. You and Mel. You have to.

Your inability to reply in any serious form indicates you have no answer. 

[/QUOTE]

AFNAV, you're not the first poster to come to the same conclusion about how they reply.

BTW, thanks for your service.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are so wrong.  You know he backed publicly Al-Queda rebels in Syria right? You know the ones who execute kids in the street? Word is, if McCain is for it, the right way is the opposite direction. You keep on and on that this is a war on gays or whatnot. It isn't. So if some guy doesn't want to photograph two dudes who, well ay know what, that's a moral rejection for him. To hell with religion. So answer this. If some person, kindly and politely said in my conscience I can't do this sorry, would the appropriate course of action be to then just say thank you, I understand and then just move on? I'm sure there are plenty of gay photographers. Much like I would think someone might not want to photograph Muslims, if they had a relative die on 9/11. Would that not be fair? This isn't color, or gender or race. You are using arguments that don't hold water. Your intent is good, misguided though as it is. One neesa to make sure things don't get out of control.  No one is calling for gays to be shot, or imprisoned or treated across the board as bad. However they need to start corralling their mouthpieces before some people with not enough intestinal fortitude start something that can't be stopped. I'm talking about the dissolution of gender identity. Start limiting that, and you might see progress. By the way, I don't have a truck with big tires. A Mustang Cobra and a Dodge Viper. I don't fit your stereotype I suppose.

[/QUOTE]

They have the right to free speech no?  You want to start a civil war because some people say things you disagree with?  Is that how you defend the Constitution?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

Stating you are pro-choice is hardly the same thing as supporting killing babies after birth.  

[/QUOTE]

Not going to get into it with you too much about what pro-choice means - but IMO, your definition/interpretation of the word is a myth propogated by pro-lifers.

IMO, pro-choice means just that.  It gives the individual the choice to decide whether or not she wishes to have an abortion or not.  The person making the decision has to live with herself for that choice. It sure isn't up to you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not going to get into it with you too much about what pro-choice means - but IMO, your definition/interpretation of the word is a myth propogated by pro-lifers.

IMO, pro-choice means just that.  It gives the individual the choice to decide whether or not she wishes to have an abortion or not.  The person making the decision has to live with herself for that choice. It sure isn't up to you.

[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you're arguing here.  I am pro choice. Was just pointing out that Obama saying he's pro choice is certainly not the same thing as him coming out in support of so-called "fourth trimester" abortions (i.e., killing babies after birth) as someone implied. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you're arguing here.  I am pro choice. Was just pointing out that Obama saying he's pro choice is certainly not the same thing as him coming out in support of so-called "fourth trimester" abortions (i.e., killing babies after birth) as someone implied. 

[/QUOTE]

my bad. I misread. Sorry about that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again............

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Timothy McVeigh was an ex-soldier.  Would it be fair for people to discriminate against veterans because of that? By your reasoning it would be. 

[/QUOTE]

They already do. See the recent dHS handbook on terrorist classification. Veterans are listed. Anyone on that list is and will be discriminated against. Can you believe that returning veterans are thought of this way? Disgusting. They send them over to fight in illegitimate wars, mess them up and then point to them as potential terrorists. Guess what group didn't make that list?  any mention of Muslim or Islamic has been taken off that list. It's a brave new America we live in rusty.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

dont have enuf time rite now but quickly:

I met McCain - he is a horses butt

Mel - Living Constitution - We are on the same page but there is a diffrent definition of "living constituition" which I am not for - So I think we can move on

Pro_ I will check the link you gave. but I do remember at the time he was running in 2008  that the 4th trimester issue came up, And it was about when babies lived after  a failed abortion, I do remember that what he talked about in committee was then turned to "Not Present" on the vote.

He is unabashedly pro abortion and any one for partial birth can be said to be in favor of infanticide - thank you Sen Monyhan

To me there is nothing that comes out of Obama mouth that can believed. be it Rev Wright, or that he wasnt always for gay marriage. or that he didnt support the fanny freddi mess in the 1990's and after,  before it failed us all

And add Pelosi, Reid, Durbin, HRC etc to the list

Which reminds me - there is a lot of bashing here about bigots on Gay marriage - Did you call Obama a bigot when he wasnt for gay marriage? or did you know he was lying? After all he only changed his opinion after the Biden gaffe? a yr and half ago

But on the biggest point

Obama and the progressives have failed us in almost every way. Economically, Obamacare, and in Foriegn policy. He takes credit for more USA oil and gas production- but it is only private land, and fed permits are down. But then if oil and gas are bad why is he bragging that he is responsible for the increase? Why the delay on the Pipe Line?

Then there is Fast & Furious. the IRS , Benghazi

He and they have all predictably failed

So where is the criticism from you on the left side? Just one time?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]

I met Mccain - he is a horses butt

Mel - Living constitution We are on the same page but there is a diffrent definition of "living constituition" which I am not for - So I think we can move on

Pro_ I will check the link you gave. but I do remember at the time he was running in 2008  that the 4th trimester issue came up, And it was about when baies lived aftter a failed abortion, I do remember that what he talked about in committee was then turned to Not Present on the vote.

He is unabashedly pro abortion and any one for partial birth can be said to be in favor of infanticide - thank you Sen Monyhan

To me there is nothing that comes out of Obama mouth that can believed. be it Rev Wright, or that he wasnt always for gay marriage. or that he didnt support the fanny freddi mess in the 1990's and after before it failed us all

And add Pelosi, Reid, Durbin HRC etc to the list

Which reminds me - there is a lot of bashing here about bigots ao Gay marriage - Did you call Obama a bigot when he wasnt for gay marriage? or did you know he was lying.? After all he only changed his opinion after the Biden gaffe? a yr and ahlf ago

But on the biggest point

Obama and the progressives have failed us in almost every way. Econimically, Obamacare, and in Foriegn policy. He takes credit for more USA oil and gas production- but it is only private land, and fed permits are down. But then if oil and gas are bad why is he bragging that he is responsible for the increase? Why the delay on the pipie Line?

then there is Fast and Furious. the IRS , Benghazi

[/QUOTE]

Awesome post and way to many facts and points for most of our liberal friends to understand. They really don't get the fact Omoron was anti-gay marriage and aborition until recently.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I met Mccain - he is a horses butt

Mel - Living constitution We are on the same page but there is a diffrent definition of "living constituition" which I am not for - So I think we can move on

Pro_ I will check the link you gave. but I do remember at the time he was running in 2008  that the 4th trimester issue came up, And it was about when baies lived aftter a failed abortion, I do remember that what he talked about in committee was then turned to Not Present on the vote.

To me there is nothing that comes out of Obama mouth that can believed. be it Rev Wright, or that he wasnt always for gay marriage. or that he didnt support the fanny freddi mess in the 1990's and after before it failed us all

And add Pelosi, Reid, Durbin HRC etc to the list

Which reminds me - there is a lot of bashing here about bigots ao Gay marriage - Did you call Obama a bigot when he wasnt for gay marriage? or did you know he was lying.? After all he only changed his opinion after the Biden gaffe? a yr and ahlf ago

But on the biggest point

Obama and the progressives have failed us in almost every way. Econimically, Obamacare, and in Foriegn policy. He takes credit for more USA oil and gas production- but it is only private land, and fed permits are down. But then if oil and gas are bad why is he bragging that he is responsible for the increase? Why the delay on the pipie Line?

then there is Fast and Furious. the IRS , Benghazi

[/QUOTE]

Awesome post and way to many facts and points for most of our liberal friends to understand. They really don't get the fact Omoron was anti-gay marriage and aborition until recently.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. Another one. Finally some sense. People are just fools. Liberals live in a fantasy world. Facts are stubborn.  They use very thin arguments to try to make them seem legitimate. They don't work. People say I'm an idiot for suggesting war is a possibility. I wish I was. Keep laying the facts down.  When they try to refute them, they just look dumb. And comparing the OKC bombing to 9/11? That's supremely idiotic. No offense to OKC, but did over 3k people die? Don't think so. It was nowhere near as catastrophic.  At least in scale.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I met McCain - he is a horses butt

Mel - Living Constitution - We are on the same page but there is a diffrent definition of "living constituition" which I am not for - So I think we can move on

Pro_ I will check the link you gave. but I do remember at the time he was running in 2008  that the 4th trimester issue came up, And it was about when babies lived after  a failed abortion, I do remember that what he talked about in committee was then turned to "Not Present" on the vote.

To me there is nothing that comes out of Obama mouth that can believed. be it Rev Wright, or that he wasnt always for gay marriage. or that he didnt support the fanny freddi mess in the 1990's and after,  before it failed us all

And add Pelosi, Reid, Durbin, HRC etc to the list

Which reminds me - there is a lot of bashing here about bigots on Gay marriage - Did you call Obama a bigot when he wasnt for gay marriage? or did you know he was lying? After all he only changed his opinion after the Biden gaffe? a yr and half ago

But on the biggest point

Obama and the progressives have failed us in almost every way. Economically, Obamacare, and in Foriegn policy. He takes credit for more USA oil and gas production- but it is only private land, and fed permits are down. But then if oil and gas are bad why is he bragging that he is responsible for the increase? Why the delay on the Pipe Line?

Then there is Fast & Furious. the IRS , Benghazi

[/QUOTE]

Wow. Another one. Finally some sense. People are just fools. Liberals live in a fantasy world. Facts are stubborn.  They use very thin arguments to try to make them seem legitimate. They don't work. People say I'm an idiot for suggesting war is a possibility. I wish I was. Keep laying the facts down.  When they try to refute them, they just look dumb. And comparing the OKC bombing to 9/11? That's supremely idiotic. No offense to OKC, but did over 3k people die? Don't think so. It was nowhere near as catastrophic.  At least in scale.  

[/QUOTE]

Always ready for open thoughtful debate, And always have to remember to check facts before i write.

For Pro as promised

Best Answer Voter's Choice Anti-abortion activists accuse Obama of "supporting infanticide," and the National Right to Life Committee says he's conducted a "four-year effort to cover up his full role in killing legislation to protect born-alive survivors of abortions." Obama says they're "lying."

At issue is Obama's opposition to Illinois legislation in 2001, 2002 and 2003 that would have defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a "born alive infant" entitled to legal protection, even if doctors believe it could not survive.

Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills as backdoor attacks on a woman's legal right to abortion, but he says he would have been "fully in support" of a similar federal bill that President Bush had signed in 2002, because it contained protections for Roe v. Wade.

We find that, as the NRLC said in a recent statement, Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee's 2003 mark-up session.

Whether opposing "born alive" legislation is the same as supporting "infanticide," however, is entirely a matter of interpretation. That could be true only for those, such as Obama's 2004 Republican opponent, Alan Keyes, who believe a fetus that doctors give no chance of surviving is an "infant." It is worth noting that Illinois law already provided that physicians must protect the life of a fetus when there is "a reasonable likelihood of sustained survival of the fetus outside the womb, with or without artificial support Source: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/...   I have a simple answer - why would there even be a debate . Believe him if you wish - nut his histroy of not telling the truth is long and deep.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The Constitution is pretty clear without interpretation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Constitution is pretty clear without interpretation.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that headache, if I'm reading it correctly is the stupid you are feeling. It burns doesn't it? Whe reality hits and fantasy land is ripped apart just a little bit? Don't worry, you can use your Obama phone to call your shrink. Then you can use your EBT card and buy some beer to wash your pain away. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have heard it said many times that this country is as divided as it was near the time of the Civil War.  I for one relish it. I want what I hope is coming to come. Then those who feel that the government needs to protect them will be put to the ultimate test. Those who believe in personal freedoms and the rights that the constitution gave us, versus those who try to destroy  it at every step in the name of "progress". I spent 10 years, which I now am sad to think about, defending the Constitution and the people of this country. It makes me sick to see the rejoicing here in AZ about the veto. It said nothing about gays, straight, white, black, purple or otherwise. All it said is based on religious principles a business owner OF ANY BACKGROUND can refuse service. What, pray tell is wrong with that? It's not a goverment office or establishment.  Private business. The misinformation is astounding.  If it devolves into a shooting war, all the better. Only then, when the smoke clears will the truth finally show itself. I put my money on those who actually care about freedoms, veruss those who believe transferring them to th government is the right course of action. War for states rights? Sounds about right. 

Here's an ex soldier who wants to re-fight the civil war.  An embarassment to military men and women everywhere if you ask me. 

[/QUOTE]

Again, here is a person who doesn't understand the oath a military person swore. To support and defend the constitution. Embarrassment? I know I'm not worried about you if something kicks off. You'll capitulate quite expeditiously. Funny thing. It's the last thing I want. But if it comes to that, I know the men from Boston will be on the opposite side of where they were 150 and 230 years ago respectively. That to me, is as sad of a thought as could be. And quite an indicator of where we are as a society. I used to loathe Robert E Lee for years growing up. Was he an embarrssment? I find now, no. At least I served, what about you?

[/QUOTE]

I served - 25 years - enlisted, warrant and full commissioned.  I find your comments advocating a shooting civil war in this country impossible to comprehend.  That you would make reference to supporting and defending the Constitution in the same paragarph is beyond astounding. 

And I caution you to be quite careful about generalizing military service.  I can assure you I can find little if anything at all that you've posted that I can agree with.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Yeah that headache, if I'm reading it correctly is the stupid you are feeling. It burns doesn't it?

It does burn pretty bad.  I do feel pretty stupid reading your delusional ramblings.

Sections
Shortcuts