OT: Percy harvin and Childress involved in a confrontation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

OT: Percy harvin and Childress involved in a confrontation

MINNEAPOLIS -- A confrontation between Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress and receiver Percy Harvin grew so heated Friday afternoon that coaches and players were forced to separate them to prevent a physical exchange, according to team sources.

The confrontation, which was first reported by The (Minneapolis) Star Tribune as a heated argument between the two, occurred during a light Friday afternoon practice, Harvin's first of the week after suffering a sprained ankle last Sunday against the New England Patriots. Harvin was seen limping badly during the portion of practice open to reporters.

According to sources, Childress questioned Harvin's effort during the practice. When Harvin took exception, Childress suggested Harvin submit to further testing on the ankle. The debate escalated and "was as close to physical as you can get," according to the source.

After the two were separated, according to sources, a teammate told Harvin: "You just did what a lot of us have been wanting to say for years."

According to sources, Harvin had further testing on the ankle Saturday morning. He remains questionable for Sunday's game against the Arizona Cardinals. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5776770

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: OT: Percy harvin and Childress involved in a confrontation

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Childress is a joke, he has been for 2 years. He's in panic mode, and trying to exert some authority NOW, after letting Favre basically run the team for 2 years. He will be fired, thankfully, he doesn't deserve a head oaching job. He's a decent coordinator, a horrible leader, and a mess of a personnel guy. MIN will IMMEDIATELY get better next year when both he and Favre are purged from the state. AP is turning out to be this generations Barry Sanders, no QB, no HC, some high expectations that they'll never fill. Too bad...I'm just hoping he rekindles the MIN to Boston route (Ortiz, Moss, Garnett).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

that reminds me- the colts have no class

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

If my neighbors are to be believed, Chilly is going to hear it at the Dome this afternoon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Chilly lost his way the moment he let Brett Favre walk through that door.  No idea whether or not he'd be viable without him, but if he is fired after this season I don't see how this guy gets an HC job again. 

What Exec would trust his ability to handle a team?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Chilly wasn't head coach material before and he is not now! I suspect he may have to go to college game to try to rekindle his career. I wouldn't even want him as a Coordinator on my NFL team. Cancer should be his middle name.
    Also I agree AP would look nice in a Patriots Uniform.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Chilly looks like a pederast! creepy azz mustache, he needs the power of the beard from last year. lol

Vikes have a shot, if the make it, it will be in spite of Chilly's coaching or lack there of. AP will never leave Minn, they will always try to build around him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Chiily decided to declare war on Harvin because he backed Moss's version of what was going on in Minnesota. I would bet the farm that chilly's days as a HFC of any team in the NFL are over! Players have long memories and their friendships are vast,Chilly forgot who buttered whose bread.....Flatline!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The scuttlebutt around Winter Park is that Zygi Wilf has been hanging around the operation all week trying to piece together evidence to allow him to fire Chilly without having to honor the contract extension he signed earlier this year.

May or may not be true . . .   but there virtually no one is coming out in support of Chilly.