OT--Posting Pictures

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: OT--Posting Pictures

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

This thread is comical. It's like 2 12 year old teenie bopper girls at the mall talking about Facebook and telling one another to check their private messages.

Awkward, uncomfortable and pathetic all wrapped up into one.

NEWSF:ASH: This site is an embarrassment for its formatting problems and lack of ease of use. Even the reply and edit buttons are hard to see on this thing.

Pathetic as much as the little girls posting back and forth on this thread with absolutely no life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

LOL... I think it looks something like this...

[/QUOTE]

I had one of those. What memories!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hey TFB12,

Have you checked your messages?  I sent you one yesterday and wasn't sure it went through due to your privacy setting.

[/QUOTE]

WHy don't you two sallies get a room and exchange Brady posters while your oogling one another.  My god. 

How old are you again? 40 something?  Mortifying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

LOL... I think it looks something like this...

I had one of those. What memories!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Hey TFB12,

Have you checked your messages?  I sent you one yesterday and wasn't sure it went through due to your privacy setting.

[/QUOTE]

WHy don't you two sallies get a room and exchange Brady posters while your oogling one another.  My god. 

How old are you again? 40 something?  Mortifying.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Speaking of Sallies, using the words to describe football players as "Giddy" and "gushing" is as Sally as it gets. 

My wife doesn't even use those words, in fact the last time I heard them to describe anything was a female "wannabe" on the radio.

So, which are you, a female or a wannabe?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

This thread is comical. It's like 2 12 year old teenie bopper girls at the mall talking about Facebook and telling one another to check their private messages.

NEWSF:ASH: This site is an embarrassment for its formatting problems and lack of ease of use. Even the reply and edit buttons are hard to see on this thing.

Pathetic as much as the little girls posting back and forth on this thread with absolutely no life.

[/QUOTE]

That was a pretty long message just to drive home the point that you are jealous that you don't have friends in order to even have a Facebook account!!  

Lmao!  How is being alone posting from your rented condo feeling today?  That 1099 gig still working out for ya? Hahaha!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Who freaking uses the word sallies these days?  Lmao!!  Didn't you also refer to the movie goonies recently?  Do you wear a pocket protector by chance?

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Who freaking uses the word sallies these days?  Lmao!!  Didn't you also refer to the movie goonies recently?  Do you wear a pocket protector by chance?

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

Pocket protectors?  What is this, 8th grade comedy hour?  You are a dork deluxe.  My god.

Your phantom 8th grade son is funnier than you, dork.  Get some creative material. 

You remind me of that mental midget everyone works with who tries to be funny, isn't, then walks away, and everyone is laughing at him for how awkward it is that the person thinks they're funny.

LMAO

PS Who uses the word "owned"?  16-22 year old Millennials like yourself?  LOL!

That is how I know you are not my age. You used the word "owned" here for year. It's so comical toying with you.  How insecure can you be to go from photshopping as a new fan teeniebopper like you, to lie and pretend you;re married with kids to assume some kind of board superiority? I mean, talk about sick.

When rtunilia says I have you pegged, as does Wazzu, it's because I do. You're a teeniebopper. Maybe, at best, 23 years old. At best.

It explains why you creams your shorts over Brady here, daily.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a pretty long message just to drive home the point that you are jealous that you don't have friends in order to even have a Facebook account!!  

Lmao!  How is being alone posting from your rented condo feeling today?  That 1099 gig still working out for ya? Hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Only dorks and insecure people have My Space and Facebook.  I don't need technology or the next trendy thing to justify my friendships or relationships, dork.

DO you watch American Idol, too?

Bawhaha

What a tool.

Maybe after you graduate college some day, you'll realize hiding behind computers all day aren't real relationships. You Millennials are such awkward dorks who have ZERO social skills. I would pay money to watch you socialize at a party. It would be hilarious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only dorks and insecure people have My Space and Facebook.  I don't need technology or the next trendy thing to justify my friendships or relationships, dork.

Bawhaha

What a tool.

Maybe after you graduate college some day, you'll realize hiding behind computers all day aren't real relationships. You Millennials are such awkward dorks who have ZERO social skills. I would pay money to watch you socialize at a party. It would be hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Nope, you don't have any friends or else you would want to keep up with them.  How could you when you were born in and never left your grannies basement in NC?

Talking about behind a key board, you are the master of that.

It wouldn't hurt you to broaden your horizons, though.  There's a whole world outside of BDC.

A real one!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Pocket protectors?  What is this, 8th grade comedy hour?  You are a dork deluxe.  My god.

Your phantom 8th grade son is funnier than you, dork.  Get some creative material. 

You remind me of that mental midget everyone works with who tries to be funny, isn't, then walks away, and everyone is laughing at him for how awkward it is that the person thinks they're funny.

LMAO

PS Who uses the word "owned"?  16-22 year old Millennials like yourself?  LOL!

That is how I know you are not my age. You used the word "owned" here for year. It's so comical toying with you.  How insecure can you be to go from photshopping as a new fan teeniebopper like you, to lie and pretend you;re married with kids to assume some kind of board superiority? I mean, talk about sick.

When rtunilia says I have you pegged, as does Wazzu, it's because I do. You're a teeniebopper. Maybe, at best, 23 years old. At best.

It explains why you creams your shorts over Brady here, daily.

Pocket protectors hit a nerve with you, lmao!  O-W-N-E-D!  I OWN you every day here.  Do you want me to bring out all the predictions I have been correct on and all the predictions you have been wrong on?  Hahaha!  That is pure OWNAGE! 

You know what is funny and exposes you as a complete fraud and liar is...... I posted pictures of my daughter holding a Gronk autographed pink mini helmet that he signed for her,  and you still say I don't have children.  What a tool you are!!  That is called being OWNED, toolbag!

BTW, you spelled photoshop wrong!!  OWNED again!! Hahaha!  You just can't beat me at anything here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bawhaha

What a tool.

Facebook is a great tool for staying in contact with friends and family, clearly you don't have any friends or family who want to keep in touch with you, lmao!  BTW, if you could pull your head out of BB's shorts long enough you would know nobody uses myspace anymore!  Hahaha!  You have now referenced myspace ang goonies movie in the same week... very telling about you, lmao!

Social skills?  What are you talking about?  I know you wouldn't know, but when you work out of the home with other people and work for a company that has a large client base, have kids who are active in sports, school and other activities, live in a good neighborhood.... social life is pretty big.  BTW, I had no idea American Idol is still on these days.  Did you punch out from your 1099 gig in you little rented condo and move from the table to the broken down lazy-boy chair and watch American Idol tonight while you ate you Hungry-Man TV dinner? Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of high school!

You dig yourself deeper every day.  You are the clown of the forum, everyone laughs at you.  How do you look in the mirror every morning?  Hahaha!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Cyberknot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great picture!

[/QUOTE]

Of course it is, I stole it from some guy on the internet, along with

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Nice, haha!!

Just curious where you got that one?  Here is the completed one.

Maybe i hadn't finished it yet.  I remember that Pats jersey being a real pain in the butt to make.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

[QUOTE]

Nice, haha!!

Just curious where you got that one?  Here is the completed one.

Maybe i hadn't finished it yet.  I remember that Pats jersey being a real pain in the butt to make.

[/QUOTE]

Not sure when you posted it, I saved it 8/28/12. I think I like it better without the text.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bawhaha

What a tool.

[/QUOTE]

Facebook is a great tool for staying in contact with friends and family, clearly you don't have any friends or family who want to keep in touch with you, lmao!  BTW, if you could pull your head out of BB's shorts long enough you would know nobody uses myspace anymore!  Hahaha!  You have now referenced myspace ang goonies movie in the same week... very telling about you, lmao!

Social skills?  What are you talking about?  I know you wouldn't know, but when you work out of the home with other people and work for a company that has a large client base, have kids who are active in sports, school and other activities, live in a good neighborhood.... social life is pretty big.  BTW, I had no idea American Idol is still on these days.  Did you punch out from your 1099 gig in you little rented condo and move from the table to the broken down lazy-boy chair and watch American Idol tonight while you ate you Hungry-Man TV dinner? Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of high school!

You dig yourself deeper every day.  You are the clown of the forum, everyone laughs at you.  How do you look in the mirror every morning?  Hahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

he dropped off Facebook after his 50th denied friend request. his "likes" of "bill belichick" and everything else about him led the FB people to bar him from anything related since he was classified as a stalker. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Not sure when you posted it, I saved it 8/28/12. I think I like it better without the text.

[/QUOTE]

Cool!  thanks for posting it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he dropped off Facebook after his 50th denied friend request. his "likes" of "bill belichick" and everything else about him led the FB people to bar him from anything related since he was classified as a stalker. 

[/QUOTE]

Haha, you are probably 100% correct. 

I like how Rusty get's owned then abandons the thread like it never happened.  He does that all the time here.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

I

Actually, i's because I feel more awkward than usual even wasting key strokes back in your direction.  Even you having a discussion with Bustchise, our Jets troll, is beyond awkward to watch.  No real Pats fan would ever agree or be on good terms with a Jets dork.  

This is why the board knows you to be a Browns dork fan who is now a Broncos fan as Wazzu and Rtunilia pointed out recently.

My god. You're worse than a chick.  WHo knows, maybe you are a chick. lol

I don't do Facebook like a self absorbed dork like yourself who thinks it's oh so important the world sees her personal life on the interwebs,

Joke is on you, stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, you do entertain me.  Calling someone else "self-absorbed."  I mean how funny is that. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Actually, i's because I feel more awkward than usual even wasting key strokes back in your direction.  Even you having a discussion with Bustchise, our Jets troll, is beyond awkward to watch.  No real Pats fan would ever agree or be on good terms with a Jets dork.  

This is why the board knows you to be a Browns dork fan who is now a Broncos fan as Wazzu and Rtunilia pointed out recently.

I don't do Facebook like a self absorbed dork like yourself who thinks it's oh so important the world sees her personal life on the interwebs,

Joke is on you, stupid.

"No real Pats fan would ever agree or be on good terms with a Jets dork.  "  OMG!  You are pathetic!  That is the craziest thing I have ever read.  Go check yourself into a mental institute, you need some serious help!

Just because I said the Broncos were the team to beat to get to the SB last season, it makes me a Broncos fan?  Lame, dude!  Very lame.  BTW, I was right wasn't I?  and you were wrong, wasn't you?  LOL at you acting like wheathead and RAT-unilia mean anything on this forum. 

Funny to watch you squirm after being OWNED continuously on here. 

The joke IS YOU, stupid.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to cousteau's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha, you are probably 100% correct. 

I like how Rusty get's owned then abandons the thread like it never happened.  He does that all the time here.

[/QUOTE]

Joke is on you, stupid.

[/QUOTE]

No real Pats fan would ever agree or be on good terms with a Jets dork.

-------------

are you for real???? so no "real Patriots fan" can EVER be a friend or agree with a Jets fan? I guess thats why you have no friends. Your absolute hatred for anything Jets (and probably most other teams) is the reason you sit in mommys basement all alone. So you have no friends who are Jets fans? Miami fans? Buffalo? Denver? Indy? It must be lonely sitting there with your isolationist hatred for anyone who doesn't root for your team or fit your criteria for a "real fan" Have fun being alone. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I

Joke is on you, stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, you do entertain me.  Calling someone else "self-absorbed."  I mean how funny is that. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

How am I self-absorbed? Defending one-self for being right, even if it's an unpopular stance, well ahead of when it happens, is not being self absorbed, stupid. It's called reminding idiots that I was right after being under attack for such an unpopular opinion.

Do you have a Facebook page? I bet you do. lol

Please seek it.  Please.

You probably had a My Space page at one point, too. Mortifying for adults to succumb to this level of thinking that the world revolves around them and what they engage in. Mortifying.  No wonder why the terrorists hate us.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

How am I self-absorbed? Defending one-self for being right, even if it's an unpopular stance, well ahead of when it happens, is not being self absorbed, stupid. It's called reminding idiots that I was right after being under attack for such an unpopular opinion.

Please seek it.  Please.

You probably had a My Space page at one point, too. Mortifying for adults to succumb to this level of thinking that the world revolves around them and what they engage in. Mortifying.  No wonder why the terrorists hate us.

[/QUOTE]

The terrorists hate us for using Facebook?  

Personally I don't use it, but this is an interesting "take" from our self-proclaimed History major.   It's especially curious when you look at the timeline of events such as 9/11 (year 2001) and the creation of Facebook (2004). 

The old lesson still applies:  Stay in Skuul

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Almost everyone has a facebook at this point. All the old people took it over years ago, which is why twitter took off

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Please seek it.  Please.

[/QUOTE]

My gawd you are pathetic!    Please tell me you are putting on an act here, nobody could this pathetic.  No wonder you are a loner in life.