OT - Prophesy.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: OT - Prophesy.

I take morons off ignore upon occasion to body slam their stupidity. Like I just did to you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Idk but I recall the 3 sisters who had supposedly seen a vision and were told to keep this secret for years and all this but you have to excuse me, I dont dabble with religion after I found truth.

Now im a 2+ 2 guy. I deal with Science, Math, Physics.

The Fatima event most certainly happened, as countless witnesses attest. As far as the prophetic worth of the secrets of the three girls, they turned out to be of little import regarding the big picture.

My point about this rabbi, is that numerous prophesy is falling into place and this is simply another confirmation of the times we are in.

a complete load of crap

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Idk but I recall the 3 sisters who had supposedly seen a vision and were told to keep this secret for years and all this but you have to excuse me, I dont dabble with religion after I found truth.

Now im a 2+ 2 guy. I deal with Science, Math, Physics.

The Fatima event most certainly happened, as countless witnesses attest. As far as the prophetic worth of the secrets of the three girls, they turned out to be of little import regarding the big picture.

My point about this rabbi, is that numerous prophesy is falling into place and this is simply another confirmation of the times we are in.

a complete load of crap

Fatima, or everything?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [/QUOTE]
    You obviously never read the Upanashids? Most Christians totally misunderstand the bible simply due to taking everything LITERALLY when much of it is Symbolic,metaphor and analogies
    [/QUOTE]

The rule for interpreting Scripture is to take it literal unless the context indicates otherwise.  The reason people misunderstand the Bible is that it is spiritually understood.  Most people have seared their consciences (the voice of your spirit) so badly, they couldn't hear their spirit if they wanted to.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

John 6:63 “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

[/QUOTE]
    -And to believe the Bible was written by a God that watches over people and prescribes to have a favorite race? 
    [/QUOTE]

Jews were selected because of the the FAITH of Abraham, not because of their skin color/ethnic origin.  God will select ANYONE who has FAITH!

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

Sections
Shortcuts