OT: RG3 Inactive

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: OT: RG3 Inactive

didnt you call this out right before the draft? you were on that, right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

You get fired....you get paid.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

RG3 is a bust now?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Robert Griffin the Turd

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Thats fair I guess. So you are talking about his ego and attitude not his skillset. I seem to recall him being the best rookie QB in the game last year with pinpoint accuracy, strong arm and fast legs making him a complete QB. Lots of D lineman labeled him the truth after playing against them.

You choose to get involved with all the sidebar stuff about how a guy performs off the field but I got news for you. Most Franchise QBs are A Holes. So that doesnt surprise me. My question is WHY you choose to believe everything Shanahan sais at the same time you are clowning him. Did you forget what happened with McNabb? I mean the man is a liar. RG3 is just cocky and not good in intvws. If Im a redskins fan i would be much more concerned about my chitty Defense than the QB but its not surprising as you are the only fool who thinks Brady is the problem here.

How about the fact that he was put back in action too early after blowing his acl, had a slow start and has a porous O line?  I will give a couple more years to a.) get healthy b.) adjust to the new coaching staff he will certainly have next year. Stop worrying about players ego and judge them on their on field performance. He had an excellent rookie year where he got hurt and then had a supbar year playing hurt. You love to kick people when they are injured and then you start a thread asking what it feels like to be injured yesterday?!?!?  Wow...you are a strange dude. You must stay in the house all day to avoid all the bad kharma from you celebrating injuries. You scared to be struck by lightning?

Sections
Shortcuts