OT--salon pedicures?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

OT--salon pedicures?

I've been busy for a couple weeks,  so went to my favorite salon today to have pedicure and nails done. I normally don't do Sundays. In the hour and a half I was there three couples came in to have pedicures!!  So I have to know- have any of you guys ever gone with your significant other to have your feet done on a Sunday or any other day?

I know this is way off topic!! LOL

BTW they were drinking wine and just loving it up!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: OT--salon pedicures?

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I've been busy for a couple weeks,  so went to my favorite salon today to have pedicure and nails done. I normally don't do Sundays. In the hour and a half I was there three couples came in to have pedicures!!  So I have to know- have any of you guys ever gone with your significant other to have your feet done on a Sunday or any other day?

Please tell me they were same-sex couples. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

My ex wife and I used to chew at our big toenails at the same time while we watched Married With Children, does that count!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

My daughter graduates from cosmetology school on Tuesday.  She's been trying to get me to go for one for a year.  Not going to happen.  My wife enjoys them though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

these guys were big and hunky-- I just didn't get it, I mean--come on Sitting in a really nice salon I will say, having a pedicure??  There s a range just up the street, go shoot some target bad guys!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

My ex wife and I used to chew at our big toenails at the same time while we watched Married With Children, does that count!

was that with Rex and his wife?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Legit LOL!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Couples spa and massage but never pedicures.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I must confess that I am podiatrically deprived. No, Game, I've never gone to a spa, alone or with my main squeeze, to have a pedicure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

My cousin's husband gets a pedicure every month, but he's the only man I know who does this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to LuvsThosePats' comment:

My cousin's husband gets a pedicure every month, but he's the only man I know who does this.

He may want to check and see if he still in fact has testicles....LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I have a woman friend in that business.  She gave me a facial one time.  I don't think it was really my thing.

I dated a masseuse for a while.  I didn't go to the salon but the massages were great.  Funny thing, it was the opposite of that Seinfeld episode. He dated the masseuse who didn't want to give him a massage.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

I went with my gf once, it's not bad at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

I don't think a spa would help my feet.. I'd have to go to a collision center or something.  Wife goes all the time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

My feet are ugly

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts