OT: What is Jared Remy's motivation to plead guilty today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

OT: What is Jared Remy's motivation to plead guilty today?

Read where Jared Remy pled guilty to 1st degree murder charges today. In the "peoples republic of Massachusetts" that means life in prison with no possibility of parole. While I agree this dirt bag needs to spend his life behind bars (since MA has no death penalty) not sure of the motivation? Had nothing to lose going to trial and rolling the dice there would be at least one moron on the jury (ala Casey Anthony jury in FL). Think Jerry might have spoke to Jared and said words to the effect of "get this over with, your going away for life, don't drag your daughter or parents thru the mud anymore?" Intelligent houghts please?

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: OT: What is Jared Remy's motivation to plead guilty today?

I feel like part of this was 1. he was screwed in the case and 2. Jerry said look you're done anyway save my image now, call it quits.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Parts of what you guys have said, that, and maybe simply the fact he KNOWS he killed the best thing in his life, the best person in his life, and did that in front of his child, the child they shared together. That has to impact your thinking after you stop doing whatever drugs he was doing. His guilt and regret probably made this decision for him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Given the sentence it pretty much eliminates the possibility of a plea bargain. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

At some point in time his Attorney probably advised him to just own up to his crime and start his adjustment period of being incarcerated for the duration of his life, he will be tested in prison in ways most of us don't understand. Hence the reason for his attacking the inmate, just like Hernandez did! You have to let everyone know that you aren't anyone's future girlfriend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Testing to see if I can post from Chrome

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

Sections
Shortcuts