OT:Anyone else watching Daytona 500

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

OT:Anyone else watching Daytona 500

I was just curious if anyone is going to watch after footballs over it fills in sundays for me.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: OT:Anyone else watching Daytona 500

Nascar is the dumbest thing ever. just my opinon. I'll watch the final 5 laps if i know when they are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I'm watchin'.....but then again I might be dumber than a 2X4 I guess.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Its alot of skill to do what they do.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

list some skills

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Come on. That's ridiculous.  If I practiced that every day for years and years, I could do that. Please. That's not skill.  It takes some coordination, sure.  It's also not a sport. It's a race.

If you dont like it fine dont comment on this thread simple as that.I respect your oppion but dont try to say my  oppion doesnt matter.I would say no alot of people been doing it for years and never make it .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Working but I normally check back and forth to catch the end of the big races. Its the same way I follow golf. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

list some skills

1. driving 180 -200 mph 2 inches from the wall or another car

2.being in top physical shape cause the heat inside the car.

3.going none stop for 3 plus hours without a break.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I don't think everyone could do that, but many people could pick that up with practice. Those aren't really god-given talents just aquired through practice which imo many could do with practice

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I am. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I am. 

to bad for rain delay that sucks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I am. 

to bad for rain delay that sucks.

Yeah being its 11:15 pm here. Could be a long night. Lol. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I was just curious if anyone is going to watch after footballs over it fills in sundays for me.

caught the final laps...might as well be called "Jimmy Johnson Racing"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Come on. That's ridiculous.  If I practiced that every day for years and years, I could do that. Please. That's not skill.  It takes some coordination, sure.  It's also not a sport. It's a race.

If you dont like it fine dont comment on this thread simple as that.I respect your oppion but dont try to say my  oppion doesnt matter.I would say no alot of people been doing it for years and never make it .

he would die trying tho he doesn't think so

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

I don't watch much racing, but I do love to look under the hood of some of these cars. In a related matter, it's awesome to ride and mod out motorcycles. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

haha you relize that was last years race right?Race was in rain delay just started agian after 830est.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

are the drivers catheterized or do they lose so much water thru perspiration in the suit and heat in the cabin/track that they don't have to go.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't think everyone could do that, but many people could pick that up with practice. Those aren't really god-given talents just aquired through practice which imo many could do with practice

Don't really agree. There is inherent talent in what they do and it does take a sense of ability that you can't just learn throuh practice. These guys make millions a year driving cars. If it was easy enough to aquire through practice heck sign me up. It would seem NASCAR drivers are the smartest people in the world to make millions with just some practice instead of going to college and struggling to pay bills like the rest of us.

I don't even like the sport but give credit where credit is due. Just like any sport we can all do any sport with practice but only a very small % has the talent and ability born into them to be at the top of their sport.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Don't really agree. There is inherent talent in what they do and it does take a sense of ability that you can't just learn throuh practice. These guys make millions a year driving cars. If it was easy enough to aquire through practice heck sign me up. It would seem NASCAR drivers are the smartest people in the world to make millions with just some practice instead of going to college and struggling to pay bills like the rest of us.

I don't even like the sport but give credit where credit is due. Just like any sport we can all do any sport with practice but only a very small % has the talent and ability born into them to be at the top of their sport.

not many people would have the courage to go 180+ mph, inches from walls and cars.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

haha you relize that was last years race right?Race was in rain delay just started agian after 830est.

haha no I didn't at the time but do now! Even so Johnson's dominance is historic

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

haha no I didn't at the time but do now! Even so Johnson's dominance is historic

Back pedaling from posting something about a subject that you don't know much again?  You need to get out more.  Oh that's right. Never mind :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Back pedaling from posting something about a subject that you don't know much again?  You need to get out more.  Oh that's right. Never mind :)

Greenland is nice too Phillip...keep going!

Sections
Shortcuts